Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gauntlet DNA shield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
gauntlet DNA shield Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000gauntlet DNA shield Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
gauntlet DNA shield Pbucket0/500gauntlet DNA shield DpGFogC  (0/500)

gauntlet DNA shield Empty
PostSubject: gauntlet DNA shield   gauntlet DNA shield Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:52 am

Mira wrote:
Ace wrote:
My plan is foolproof Mira Cool No matter what you do it's over!

And it's only gonna get worse next round

Sorry, but I refuse to lose to either of you. I won't leave empty-handed...

Gauntlet, activate DNA Force Shield!

I have enough information on Midnight Percival to shield Wilda from any of his known attacks. Consider Wilda now unaffected by any of Midnight Percival's Ability Cards.

Now to deal with Baron...

Ability Activate! Volcanic Smoke! I'll leave this to shroud all of your Abilities already played. And as an added bonus, Wilda gains 200 points!

MAGMA WILDA & BALITON (1650 pts) Vs. MIDNIGHT PERCIVAL & RAD FLY (850 pts) Vs. ANCIENT NEMUS & PIERCIAN (900 pts)

so what's a gauntlet DNA shield and what does it do and how would i get 1 it would seem like fun using it?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet DNA shield   gauntlet DNA shield Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 pm

darkus_shadow wrote:

so what's a gauntlet DNA shield and what does it do and how would i get 1 it would seem like fun using it?

"Gauntlet DNA Shield"? I didn't invent this either, I don't have an answer for you I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
gauntlet DNA shield Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000gauntlet DNA shield Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
gauntlet DNA shield Pbucket0/500gauntlet DNA shield DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet DNA shield   gauntlet DNA shield Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:35 am

Professor Clay wrote:
darkus_shadow wrote:

"Gauntlet DNA Shield"? I didn't invent this either, I don't have an answer for you I'm afraid.

seriously you dont???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet DNA shield   gauntlet DNA shield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gauntlet DNA shield
Page 1 of 1