Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dan vs rsteg spam brawl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
dan vs rsteg spam brawl Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000dan vs rsteg spam brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
dan vs rsteg spam brawl Pbucket0/500dan vs rsteg spam brawl DpGFogC  (0/500)

dan vs rsteg spam brawl Empty
PostSubject: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 am

come on dan we roll exedra
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
dan vs rsteg spam brawl Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000dan vs rsteg spam brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 am

come on exedra.
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 am

The member 'darkus_shadow' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'EXEDRA' :
dan vs rsteg spam brawl CriticalKORedBolts
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
dan vs rsteg spam brawl Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000dan vs rsteg spam brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm

DAN?!?!?!? Oh please, I bet you that you won't even get past ME!!!

Exedra!!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm

The member 'Shadow-Mustang' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'EXEDRA' :
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
dan vs rsteg spam brawl Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000dan vs rsteg spam brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Hmph. Let's make this interesting. If I win, you will never insult/ bother/ communicate/ interact with 17 people I will name, provided they(17 people) accept.. If you win, you have the right to name 17 people who I will never insult/ bother/ communicate/ interact with provided they(17 people) accept.

No loopholes may be made.

Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 pm

The member 'Shadow-Mustang' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'EXEDRA' :
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
dan vs rsteg spam brawl Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000dan vs rsteg spam brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Hmph. Let's make this interesting. If I win, you will never insult/ bother/ communicate/ interact with 17 people I will name, provided they(17 people) accept.. If you win, you have the right to name 17 people who I will never insult/ bother/ communicate/ interact with provided they(17 people) accept.

How low can you sink as to copy my stipulations for a wager. I am severely disappointed. I thought you were more creative..... and frankly I thought you wouldn't stoop to such a low level as to make D_S not interact with anyone, you just know he will find a way around it. I wouldn't put it by you to find a way around it either, should you lose the wager. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 am

DarkusPhoenix wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

How low can you sink as to copy my stipulations for a wager. I am severely disappointed. I thought you were more creative..... and frankly I thought you wouldn't stoop to such a low level as to make D_S not interact with anyone, you just know he will find a way around it. I wouldn't put it by you to find a way around it either, should you lose the wager. Rolling Eyes

Thank you. Duly noted. However, remind me again who the heck asked your pathetic opinion? Atleast I didn't dare my way to level 3 and 1 brawl. Now, rsteg, do you accept? And, DP. I will be doing 16 other people a huge favour. So shut up, please.

PS: You're not the first to do these sort of "wager brawls", okay? Back in Vestroia.com and a few of my old sites which names I can't remember, on webs.com or freewebs.com we had these, me and a few other people(with harmless dares as the wagers). So please, quit it, and drop it. Thank you, in advance, even though I am certain you will reply to this, and I will reply, and a fight will ensue. Now, I am up to the part where I ignore you for some time. Then, the fight passes, but I remember it and still don't chat with you. Then, you randomly ask me why I stopped chatting with you and I will overreact with sarcasm and generally start randomly saying, "Hey" to you. Only later, will you stop replying to them for your "DP DRAMA REASONS" and I will stop saying them. Things go smooth, and then a fight like this ensues, and now, I am up to the part where I explain the whole "routine" to you, even though we both know it. Even though the whole "Why don't we chat a lot?" thing happened once, I have a feeling it will pop up again. Now, we reached the part where you and I generally exchange insults (Yours clearly contains more Rolling Eyes Emoticons and usually pin point my grammatical errors.), even though they each last a paragraph or so, so here it goes:

"Shut up, and mind your own business. Don't think this thing was invented by you, and you have a copyright regarding it. Rolling Eyes Seriously? You HAVE to post about EVERYTHING, don't you? Quit spamming this. Okay? I am doing 16 people a favour, and just because you know you aren't one of those 16, don't stop them from havng bliss. Got it? If not, I frankly don't care. Just stay out of this, you stupid nosy jerk. Why not focus on your OWN things, instead of those of others? I have a feeling if you do it, things will go smoother for you. Rolling Eyes"

Now, it's your turn. Go ahead, we all know the routine. *sigh*

Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:43 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

Thank you. Duly noted. However, remind me again who the heck asked your pathetic opinion? Atleast I didn't dare my way to level 3 and 1 brawl. Now, rsteg, do you accept? And, DP. I will be doing 16 other people a huge favour. So shut up, please.

PS: You're not the first to do these sort of "wager brawls", okay? Back in Vestroia.com and a few of my old sites which names I can't remember, on webs.com or freewebs.com we had these, me and a few other people(with harmless dares as the wagers). So please, quit it, and drop it. Thank you, in advance, even though I am certain you will reply to this, and I will reply, and a fight will ensue. Now, I am up to the part where I ignore you for some time. Then, the fight passes, but I remember it and still don't chat with you. Then, you randomly ask me why I stopped chatting with you and I will overreact with sarcasm and generally start randomly saying, "Hey" to you. Only later, will you stop replying to them for your "DP DRAMA REASONS" and I will stop saying them. Things go smooth, and then a fight like this ensues, and now, I am up to the part where I explain the whole "routine" to you, even though we both know it. Even though the whole "Why don't we chat a lot?" thing happened once, I have a feeling it will pop up again. Now, we reached the part where you and I generally exchange insults (Yours clearly contains more Rolling Eyes Emoticons and usually pin point my grammatical errors.), even though they each last a paragraph or so, so here it goes:

"Shut up, and mind your own business. Don't think this thing was invented by you, and you have a copyright regarding it. Rolling Eyes Seriously? You HAVE to post about EVERYTHING, don't you? Quit spamming this. Okay? I am doing 16 people a favour, and just because you know you aren't one of those 16, don't stop them from havng bliss. Got it? If not, I frankly don't care. Just stay out of this, you stupid nosy jerk. Why not focus on your OWN things, instead of those of others? I have a feeling if you do it, things will go smoother for you. Rolling Eyes"

Now, it's your turn. Go ahead, we all know the routine. *sigh*

i refuse dan told me he would help me out in the spam brawl and he's going to tips throughout the brawl so yeah stay out of this you stupid jacka** Evil or Very Mad and atleast DP shows me at least some respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dan vs rsteg spam brawl   dan vs rsteg spam brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dan vs rsteg spam brawl
Page 1 of 1