Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)

Go down 
+2
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Mylene
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue650/1000000Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Pbucket450/500Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 DpGFogC  (450/500)

Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 am

Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Stay out of this, you've no idea! That blowhard lost everything for us! Our spy drones are virtually useless because of him! He's not leaving with more than 100 remaining on his life force gauge! Evil or Very Mad

Don't you think that's a little unreasonable? I mean, it's Shadow. -_- How can you not expect him to make a mistake like that?

GAUNTLET POWER STRIKE!

LIFE GAUGE: 500 pts
Life Gauge at 500G

i'm gonna make u eat those words volt! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad BRING IT ON!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Pbucket456/500Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:04 pm

For once he has the right idea. You won't stand in my way!

Gauntlet Power Strike!

LIFE GAUGE: 500 points
Life Gauge at 500G

He's had it coming, and you have no right to stop me! Evil or Very Mad I am your leader after all...
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Pbucket0/500Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Mylene wrote:

Gauntlet Power Strike!

Life Gauge at 500G

He's had it coming, and you have no right to stop me! Evil or Very Mad I am your leader after all...

How is this supposed to work, I'm supposed to fight you both? -_- Try thinking logically...
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Pbucket456/500Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:

Gauntlet Power Strike!

Life Gauge at 500G

How is this supposed to work, I'm supposed to fight you both? -_- Try thinking logically...

Just look at how much you stand out from the rest of us! If you're so obsessed with doing the right thing, why don't you just cross over to the enemy, then? Rolling Eyes We don't need you, or your morals.
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Pbucket0/500Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:

Gauntlet Power Strike!

Life Gauge at 500G

Just look at how much you stand out from the rest of us! If you're so obsessed with doing the right thing, why don't you just cross over to the enemy, then? Rolling Eyes We don't need you, or your morals.

... You can't mean that...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue650/1000000Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Pbucket450/500Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 DpGFogC  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Volt wrote:
Mylene wrote:

Gauntlet Power Strike!

Life Gauge at 500G

... You can't mean that...

oh we mean jar head! Rolling Eyes nobody wants u here ur just bringing us down with ur nice guy talk! why don't u just do us all a big fat favor and get lost?!?! Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Shadow wrote:

oh we mean jar head! Rolling Eyes nobody wants u here ur just bringing us down with ur nice guy talk! why don't u just do us all a big fat favor and get lost?!?! Rolling Eyes Razz

Well, if that's the way you really feel... I'm not going to change just to satisfy my evil teammates.

Go ahead and attack, Mylene. Because I'm done here. I'm tired of getting no respect from any of you!

Gauntlet Saber Activate!

Life Force = 500 Points

Energy = 500 Points
Life Gauge at 500G
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Volt wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Well, if that's the way you really feel... I'm not going to change just to satisfy my evil teammates.

Go ahead and attack, Mylene. Because I'm done here. I'm tired of getting no respect from any of you!

Gauntlet Saber Activate!

Life Force = 500 Points

Energy = 500 Points
Life Gauge at 500G

Don't be so defensive. Rolling Eyes Why would I attack you when this is an improvement? Rolling Eyes Just take this rare chance and leave so we never have to put up with you or your self-righteous ways ever again. Go! I've been waiting much too long for this.
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Mylene wrote:

Don't be so defensive. Rolling Eyes Why would I attack you when this is an improvement? Rolling Eyes Just take this rare chance and leave so we never have to put up with you or your self-righteous ways ever again. Go! I've been waiting much too long for this.

Okay then! Former teammates...
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:20 am

Moved to Spam Forum. Rolling Eyes Too bad, it started out quite entertaining only to lose its momentum, all thanks to Volt Luster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)   Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mylene Vs. The Moronic Hyena (Laser Saber Battle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2