Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)

Go down 
+3
Fabia
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Guest14
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Pbucket0/500Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 am

After excluding Kasey's invalid interception, the current score is 1035 (Fabia) - 1457 (Death_mask) (Fabia neglected the Darkus Reactor bonus on Fortress)

Kudos to Jake27 for recounting that vaguely established rule I've set. However, don't think you'll get into my good graces so easily after what you've done in the past.
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Pbucket0/500Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:59 am

Double Ability Activate!

Proton Mars:
*Requires at least <1.0> for your Fortress Bakugan Trap to use this Ability Card.* Increases your Fortress' power level by 200 points.

Proton Range: *Requires at least <1.5> for your Fortress Bakugan Trap to use this Ability Card.* Allows your Fortress Bakugan Trap to decrease each of your opponent's Bakugan's power levels by 100 points.

Energy level :
<1.5>

PIERCIAN + NEMUS + FREEZER + SYLVEE (635Gs) vs ATCHIBEE + HAMMERSAUR+ HAMMERSAUR + FORTRESS (1657Gs)
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 am

Prince Hydron, if I can only take Nemus and Piercian that would be ok, but if it's breaking the rules then I would take all.
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 am

come on fab you can save nemus it's not to late
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Pbucket401/500Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:48 am

darkus_shadow wrote:
come on fab you can save nemus it's not to late

It's over D_S... it's over....

Life Gauge at 0G\'s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 am

Prince Hydron wrote:
After excluding Kasey's invalid interception, the current score is 1035 (Fabia) - 1457 (Death_mask) (Fabia neglected the Darkus Reactor bonus on Fortress)

Kudos to Jake27 for recounting that vaguely established rule I've set. However, don't think you'll get into my good graces so easily after what you've done in the past.

Ahh still on that, I promise you Prince Hydron it wont happen again, and I dont blame you for it. Plus I wouldn't do something so foolish as to anger you seeing as how you helped the whole site by getting rid of the intolerable pest, Masteringram
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 am

Jake27 wrote:
Prince Hydron wrote:

Ahh still on that, I promise you Prince Hydron it wont happen again, and I dont blame you for it. Plus I wouldn't do something so foolish as to anger you seeing as how you helped the whole site by getting rid of the intolerable pest, Masteringram

something we agree on (the masteringram thing)
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Pbucket401/500Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 am

Please stop spamming this brawl. Can someone please lock this brawl before I do something stupid, such as activating too many abilities and harming my bakugan -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)   Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death_mask vs Fabia(Winner Death_mask; captures Nemus and Piercian)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3