Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bakugan New Vestroia Story

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Bakugan New Vestroia Story Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Some Information:-

1.If you want to enter,you must send me this profile (in PM):-

Name:(Any Name)
Team:(Vexos/Resistence)
Guardian Bakugan:(It must not be the bakugan like in the show)
Bakugan Trap:(send me in PM too)
Attribute:(Pyrus,Darkus and Etc.)

Custom Character:-

1.Name:Ray/Raymond
Team:Resistence
Guardian Bakugan:Ventus Typhoon Rayquaza 600G*Effect:Decrease each of your oponet bakugan power level by 300G*
Information:It has a form like Rayquaza but have 4 Wings and legs.His tails contains 6 Spike.And he has 6 hors on his heads with a diamond in the chest.
Bakugan Trap:Pupitar 300G (Can Combine with Ventus Typhoon Rayquaza and turns them into Mega Metal Rayquaza
Attribute:Ventus

Ability Cards:

Wind Rush:Increase Ventus Typhoon Rayquaza power level by 350G.

Wind Colision:Decrease the opponet's bakugan power level by 300G and Increase Typhoon Rayquaza power level by 400G.

Eternal Flame:Transfer 300G from the opponet's bakugan to Typhoon Rayquaza.

Typhoon Shield:Negate the opponet's ability card and decrease his or her bakugan power level by 400G

Mirror Reflection:Double the power of all your ability cards.Only use once in a brawl and once in 1 round.

Fusion Ability Cards:

Dragon Striver-Wind Destroyer:Transfer 500G from the opponet's bakugan to Typhoon Rayquaza.

Gate Card:

Ventus Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Ventus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Ventus Reactor (Lv 2): +150 points for all Ventus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

2.Name:Zack
Team:Vexos
Guardian Bakugan:Mecha Sea Dragon 550G*Energy Level 5.0*Effect:Allows your Mecha Sea Dragon to cut all of your opponet's life points by half.But,you and your partner must also get the same damage.
Bakugan Trap:Trio Magnorius Gun 450G *Energy Level 5.0*(Can Combine with Sea Dragon and turn into Cyber Magnorius Dragon 700G *Energy Level 10.0*)
Attribute:Aquos

Ability Card:

Sea Terrain:Change your oponets Reactor Card into Yours.

Water Torpedo:Increase Mecha Sea Dragon power level by 300G *1.5 Energy Level*

Moon Light Cannon:Allows your Mecha Sea Dragon to Copy the oponet's ability card and decrease his/her bakugan power level by 250G. *1.5 Energy Level*

Cyber Shield:Allows your Mecha Sea Dragon to Negate the oponet's ability card and decrease his/her bakugan power level by 200G. *2.0 Energy Level.

Triple Charge Beam:Transfer 300G to Trio Magnorius Cannon.*2.5 Energy Level*

Triple Aquos Torpedo:Increase all Aquos Attribute bakugan power level by 250G *Only for Trio Magnorius Cannon:2.5 Energy Level

Triple Tornado Beam:Allow your Cyber Magnorius Dragon to transfer 200G from each of your oponet's bakugan to them.

Gate Card

Aquos Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Aquos Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Aquos Reactor (Lv 2): +150 points for all Aquos Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Name:Rika
Guardian Bakugan:Crystal Wolf 550G*Effect:Can double the effect of one ability card.Only can be play once in a game*
Bakugan Trap:Diamond Claw*4.0 Energy,Effect:Can combine with crystal wolf and turn into Crystal Claw Wolf*
Attribute:Haos

Gate Cards:

Haos Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Haos Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Haos Reactor (Lv 2): +150 points for all Haos Bakugan standing on this Gate Card

Ability Card:

Crystal Shield:Negate the opponet's ability and decrease the opponet's bakugan power level by 300G.

Crystal Field:Negate the Opponet's bakugan power level by 200G and nulifie the gate card.

Crystal Saber:Increase Crystal Wolf power level by 400G.

Diamond Long Claw:Transfer 300G from the opponet's bakugan to Crystal Claw Wolf.

Claw X:Increase 400G for each card played during this round.

Name:Joey
Guardian Bakugan:Sub-terra Viper Dragonoid 500G
Bakugan Trap:Sub-terra Viperoid 400G
Attribute:Sub-terra

Ability Cards:-

Earthquake:Nulifie the oponet's gate card and decrease his/her bakugan power level by 250G.

Dig:Transfer 300G from the opponet's bakugan to Viper Dragonoid.

Rock Armor:Negate the opponet's ability card and increase each of your bakugan power level by 300G.

Mountain Crusher:Increase Viper Dragonoid power level by 350G

Ground Fang:Transfer 200G from each of your opponet's bakugan to Viperoid.

Gate Cards:-

Sub-Terra Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Sub-Terra Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Sub-Terra Reactor (Lv 3): +300 points for all Sub-Terra Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Last edited by FlameArcher on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:13 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 pm

This is for the member in here (their characters)

I will give you guys 4 days to sing up.

1.Name:Shadow
Guardian Bakugan:Pyor Wolf 550G
Information:A wolf that looks like a knight
Bakugan Trap:Twin Spear 450G(Combine with Pyro Wolf:Noble Wolf)
Attribute:Pyrus

Fire Sword:Increase Pyro Wolf power level by 400G.

Twisting Flame:Negate the opponet's ability card and decrease his/her bakugan power level by 300G.

Dash Flame:Decrease the opponet's bakugan power level by 450G.

Twin Strike:Double your Noble Wolf power level and decrease and the opponet's bakugan power level.You can also double the decrease in power.

Dual Flame Tornado:Transfer 500G from the opponet bakugan to Noble Wolf

Fusion Ability:-

Spear Bomb:Decrease all of your opponet's bakugan power level by 300G.

Gate Cards:~

1.Pyrus Reactor (Lv 1): +50 points for all Pyrus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

2.Pyrus Reactor (Lv 1): +100 points for all Pyrus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

2.Name:Remy
Team:Resistance
Guardian Bakugan:UnderWorld Cerberus 500G
Bakugan Trap:Snakeoid 300G *Special Ability:You must decrease 500LP to activate this effect.Your fangoid decrease 100G for each bakugan on the field by shooting poison at you.This effect can only activate once in a brawl.
Attribute:Darkus

Gate Cards:

1.Darkus Reactor (Lv 1): +50 points for all Darkus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card

2.Darkus Reactor (Lv 1): +100 points for all Darkus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card

Ability Cards

Soul Swap:Swap your UnderWorld Ceberus power level with any of the opponet's bakugan.

Deadly Gaze:Increase your Underworld Ceberus power level by 500G for each 2 turns.

Underworld Claws: Allows your Darkus Underworld Ceberus to dive into the underworld and sneak attack the opponet's bakugan making him or her decrease 350G.

Triple Head Bite:UnderWorld Ceberus gains 300G.

Poison Fang:Decrease the oponets bakugan power level by 50G for each ability card play.

Name:Akua Phantom
Team:Vexos
Guardian Bakugan:Pyrus Neo Helios MK2 400G
Bakugan Trap:MetalFencer 300G
Attribute:Pyrus/Darkus

Gate Cards

1.Pyrus Reactor (Lv 1): +50 points for all Pyrus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

2.Pyrus Reactor (Lv 1): +100 points for all Pyrus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Abilities:

Pyrus Crystal:Increase Neo Helios MK by 300G

Darkus Switch: Switches any of player's attribute to Darkus.Only avaiable for Neo Helios MK2

Pyrus/Darkus Sinkhole:Allows your Neo Helios MK2 to decrease any Pyrus bakugan by 200G and Darkus Bakugan by 300G.

Destroy Gun:Increase all Pyrus Attribute bakugan by 200G

Name: Infinity Archangel
G-Power: 550
Attribute: Infinity (Haos)
Attribute Change: Pyrus + Sub Terra + Haos + Darkus + Aquos + Ventus
Bakugan Trap: Same as old Trap
Effect: Archngel may switch between attributes twice per round, instead of just once. Also using a "Rainbow" card allows her to swich attributes to the next attribute in the corresponding attriute wheel. (Ex. Pyrus --> Sub Terra --> Haos ect.)

Red Rainbow: Increases your Infinity Archangels power level by 400 points.

Pyrus Impact: Decreases your opponents power level by 100 for each bakugan currently on the field.

Pyrus Wrath: Increase your Infinity Archangel's power by 300 G's

Brown Rainbow: Transfers 200 Points from your opponents power level to your Archangels power level.

Earthquake: Decrease your opponents power by 200 points.

Mountain Strength: Increase you Infinity Archangel's power level by 300 points.

White Rainbow: Increases your Infinity Archangel by 300 points, while decreasing your opponents power level by 100 points.

Rebirth: Allows your Infinity Archangel to reset her power level to her base power level, and increase that level by 200 points.

Melody Light: Negates your opponents ability card.

Indigo Rainbow: Decreases your opponents power level by 400 points.

Black Haze: Transfer 100 points from each of your opponents bakugan to your Infinity Archangels power level.

Dark Rush: Prevents your opponent from activating any abilities for the rest of the round.

Blue Rainbow: Transfers 200 G's to your opponents bakugan's power levels to your Infinity Archangels.

Aquos Freeze: Negates all of your opponents active ability cards.

Mist Mine: Decreases your opponents power level by 200 point each.

Green Rainbow: Increases your Infinity Archangels power level by 100 points. In addition, decrease your opponents power level by 300 points.

Wind Shift: Allows your Infinity Archangel bakugan to swap your opponents current power level total with your own.

Twisting Tornado: Allows your Infinity Archangel to recive the bonus of your opponents next move, instead of your opponents bakugan. Also increase your Infinity Archangel's power level by 100 points.

Burning Moon: This Pyrus Ability allows your Tripod Lunarus trap to decrease your opponents power level by 200 G's.

New Ashes: This Pyrus ability allows your Tripod Lunarus to reuse the effect of your Archangels most recently played ability card.

Holy Judgement: THIS CARD CAN ONLY BE PLAYED WHEN 'Holy Song' AND 'Judgement' are active. Allows your Tripod Lunarus to increase your it's power level by 200 for each bakugan on the field.

Shining Bind: This Haos Ability allows your Tripod Lunarus to transfer 200 points from your opponents bakugans total, to it's own total.

Clay Cresent: This Sub Terra ability allows your Tripod Lunarus to increase it's own power level by 200 G's.

Gate Cards:-

Pyrus Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Pyrus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Sub-Terra Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Sub-Terra Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Haos Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Haos Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Darkus Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Darkus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Ventus Reactor (Lv 3): +250 points for all Ventus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Last edited by FlameArcher on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Chapter 1:The Beginning

On Earth

Ray:Hey Guys,what's shaking?

Remy:The earth xD

Shadow:the earth isn't shaking at all >.>

Remy:It is just a joke.........

A portal appear infront of them and there is a voice

Voice:Please,we need help from you to save our world.

Ray:Wow,that is creepy O_O

Voice:Please jump into this portal.You are the only who can save us.

Remy:Should we?

Shadow:...Maybe?.....

Ray:Alright,we will!

3 of them:*Jump in togather*

In New Vestroia

Ray:*Wake up in a dizzy condition*Where are we?.....

Shadow:Looks like your have waken.

Remy:Took ya so long to wake up.

Rayquaza:Welcome to our world,Ray.

Ray:Wow,a bakugan O_O.......but.......i never saw you in our world before....have we met,Rayquaza?Guys,aren't you shock too?!?!?!?!

Shadow:We also got a bakugan...I got a Pyrus Nova Wolf and this weird looking bakugan,battle hawk.It suppose to be round but it is a Square Shape.

Remy:Mine is Darkus Ceberus and i also got the weird looking bakugan,Fangoid that looks like a Triangle.

Rayquaza:You also have one,Ray.His name is Pupitar and have a shape of a Square.Both of us are Ventus attributed.

Ray:awww....why ventus?

Rayquaza:Do you have to ask?.

Ray:Okay,i'll not ask more question.But just 1...why are we here?

Ceberus:We want you to help us on defeating the Vexos.They have capture many bakugan in New Vestroia.

Rayquaza:And i forgot to tell you guys,we cannot get you with the help from Dan and his Dragonoid.They just came here and don't underestimate him because his Dragonoid has the perfect core.

Dan:You don't need to thank me,it was just a help Cool

Rayquaza:Well,le's go to our base.

They walk into the base and met Mira,Ace and Baron.They greet each other and hear what the Resistence trying to plan

Chapter 1 End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Chapter 1:The Beginning Part 2.

Ray:*Wake up from sleep.Then take a shower and met the resistence at the training ground.*....

Shadow:You're late as always.

Mira:Nevermind,at least he came.Alright,we will be having a tag team training battle.Ray and Shadow against Dan and Baron.4 of you can begin whenever you guys are ready.

Ray:I'm ready!

Shadow:Me too.

Ace:I'm always ready.

Dan:For sure!

Mira:You guys can begin the battle.It is good for us too stay back.

4 of them:Gauntlet,Power Strike!

Ace:500LP,Ray:500LP,Shadow:500LP,Dan:500LP

Ace:I'm going first then.Gate Card,Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Percival.

Ray:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Ventus Ray or i should call,Rayquaza!

Shadow:-.- Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Nova Wolf!

Dan:Bakugan Brawl!Bakugan Stand!Pyrus Neo Dragonoid!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(850G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (800G)

Ace:Gate Card,Open!Darkus Reactor!Now,Ability Card Activate!Tri Gunner!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1250G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (800G)

Dan:Double Ability Card,Activate!Burning Dragon + Burning Tornado!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1650G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (600G)

Shadow:This is way easy!Ability Card,Activate!Pyro Saber!I negate Ace's Tri Gunner.That will make you lose 300G and another bonus 300G!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1050G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (600G)

Ray:Don't forget about me.Ability Card Activate!Giga Typhoon!Say goodbye to Burning Dragon!

Ray:We can take that damage Razz

Ace:Double Ability Card Activate!Darkus Driver + Night Explorer!
Now,i will negate your Giga Typhoon!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1250G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (600G)

Ray:Time to end this!Double Ability Card Activate!Wind Tornado + Dragon Tornado!Both of them are on Drago!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(850G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (1000G)

Dan:Two can play that!Fusion Ability Card Activate!!!Pyrus Slayer on Ray!You guys are done!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1150G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (900G)

Shadow:Not when i'm still alive.Don't you heard about "Never Back Down Against your Enemy"?Fusion Ability Card Activate!Fire Grandai!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(900G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (1150G)

Ace:150LP,Dan:150LP,Ray:500LP,Shadow:500LP

Ray:Time for round 2.Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Ventus Rayquaza!

Shadow:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Nova Wolf

Wolf:.........

Ace:Not a talkactive bakugan i see.Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Percival!

Dan:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Perfect Neo Dragonoid!

Ray:Gate Card Open!Ventus Reactor!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(850G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (950G)

Dan:Drago!Ability Card Activate!

Drago:Strike Dragon!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1250G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (550G)

Ray:Bakugan Trap!Ventus Pupitar!Combine!Metal Rayquaza!Now,Double Ability Activate!Mirror Metal + Dragon Tornado!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(650G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (1150G)

Ace:Bakugan Trap!Darkus Falcon Fly!Quadraple Abilit Card Activate!Tri Gunner + Night Explorer + Darkus Driver + Fly Enemy!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1750G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (450G)

Dan:Bakugan Trap!Pyrus Scorpion!Triple Ability Activate!Reflection Boost + Burning Dragon + Burning Tornado!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1950G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (000G)

Dan:They are toast!

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Giga Typhoon!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(2150G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (250G)

Ray:Now Shadow!

Shadow:Bakugan Trap!Battle Hawk!Triple Ability Card Activate!Pyro Saber + Hawk's Eye! + Fire Grandai!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(650G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (1200G)

Ray:Oh yeah!We win!

Shadow:Looks like they the one who is toast

Dan:Maybe next time!

Ace:......

Mira:Looks like Shadow and Ray are the winner.Congrats you both for winning against them.We should take a rest.All of you,we will meet at the meeting room and we will plan a stratergy about how to destroy Alpha City controller.

Chapter 1 part 2 End

Last edited by FlameDragoon on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan New Vestroia Story Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Bakugan New Vestroia Story Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Bakugan New Vestroia Story Pbucket0/500Bakugan New Vestroia Story DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:18 pm

FlameDragoon wrote:
Chapter 1:The Beginning Part 2.

Ray:*Wake up from sleep.Then take a shower and met the resistence at the training ground.*....

Shadow:You're late as always.

Mira:Nevermind,at least he came.Alright,we will be having a tag team training battle.Ray and Shadow against Dan and Baron.4 of you can begin whenever you guys are ready.

Ray:I'm ready!

Shadow:Me too.

Ace:I'm always ready.

Mira:You guys can begin the battle.It is good for us too stay back.

4 of them:Gauntlet,Power Strike!

Ace:500LP,Ray:500LP,Shadow:500LP,Dan:500LP

Ace:I'm going first then.Gate Card,Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Percival.

Ray:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Ventus Ray or i should call,Rayquaza!

Shadow:-.- Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Nova Wolf!

Dan:Bakugan Brawl!Bakugan Stand!Pyrus Neo Dragonoid!

Ace:Gate Card,Open!Darkus Reactor!Now,Ability Card Activate!Tri Gunner!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1250G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (800G)

Dan:Double Ability Card,Activate!Burning Dragon + Burning Tornado!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1650G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (600G)

Shadow:This is way easy!Ability Card,Activate!Pyro Saber!I negate Ace's Tri Gunner.That will make you lose 300G and another bonus 300G!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1050G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (600G)

Ray:Don't forget about me.Ability Card Activate!Giga Typhoon!Say goodbye to Burning Dragon!

Ray:We can take that damage Razz

Now,i will negate your Giga Typhoon!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1250G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (600G)

Ray:Time to end this!Double Ability Card Activate!Wind Tornado + Dragon Tornado!Both of them are on Drago!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(850G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (1000G)

Dan:Two can play that!Fusion Ability Card Activate!!!Pyrus Slayer on Ray!You guys are done!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1150G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (900G)

Shadow:Not when i'm still alive.Don't you heard about "Never Back Down Against your Enemy"?Fusion Ability Card Activate!Fire Grandai!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(900G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (1150G)

Ace:150LP,Dan:150LP,Ray:500LP,Shadow:500LP

Ray:Time for round 2.Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Ventus Rayquaza!

Shadow:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Nova Wolf

Wolf:.........

Ace:Not a talkative bakugan i see.Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Percival!

Dan:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Perfect Neo Dragonoid!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(850G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (950G)

Dan:Drago!Ability Card Activate!

Drago:Strike Dragon!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1250G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (550G)

Ray:Bakugan Trap!Ventus Pupitar!Combine!Metal Rayquaza!Now,Double Ability Activate!Mirror Metal + Dragon Tornado!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(650G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (1150G)

Ace:Bakugan Trap!Darkus Falcon Fly!Quadraple Abilit Card Activate!Tri Gunner + Night Explorer + Darkus Driver + Fly Enemy!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1750G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (450G)

Dan:Bakugan Trap!Pyrus Scorpion!Triple Ability Activate!Reflection Boost + Burning Dragon + Burning Tornado!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(1950G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (000G)

Dan:They are toast!

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Giga Typhoon!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(2150G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (250G)

Ray:Now Shadow!

Shadow:Bakugan Trap!Battle Hawk!Double Ability Card Activate!Pyro Saber + Hawk's Eye! + Fire Grandai!

Neo Dragonoid&Percival(650G) Vs Rayquaza &Nova Wolf (1200G)

Ray:Oh yeah!We win!

Shadow:Looks like they the one who is toast! Razz

Dan:Maybe next time!

Ace:......

Mira:Looks like Shadow and Ray are the winner.Congrats you both for winning against them.We should take a rest.All of you,we will meet at the meeting room and we will plan a stratergy about how to destroy Alpha City controller.

Chapter 1 part 2 End

That. Was. Awesome. It. Really. Was.

Well, aside from a few grammatical errors, its a nice story, and all, except for the fact that I don't go "Razz" often... Or do I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Chapter 1:The Beginning Part 3

At The Vest Palace

Spectra:Sire,there is someone wanted to join the Vexos.Her name is Akua Phantom.Base on her profile,she is very good at brawling.

Prince Hydron:Alright,test her in brawling.Sent in Zack.

Spectra:Ok.

At the Battle Ground

Spectra:Akua,you must battle one of the top Vexos to be with us.The rules are simple.Make Prince Hydron Entertain and can only use 4 ability cards per round.

Akua:Okay.

Zack:This girl?She looks like an Amature Razz

Akua: -.-

Zack:Enough talking,Gauntlet Power Strike!

Akua:Gauntlet Power Strike!

Akua:500LP Vs Zack:500LP

Zack:I'm first.Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Aquoa Sea Dragon!

Akua:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Neo Helios MK2!

Sea Dragon (450G) Vs Neo Helios MK2 (400G)

Zack:Gate Card Open!Aquos Reactor!

Sea Dragon (600G) Vs Neo Helios MK2 (400G)

Akua:Ability Card Activate!Pyrus Crystal!

Sea Dragon (600G) Vs Neo Helios MK2 (700G)

Helios:I shall destroy the one who is in my way!

Zack:Says who Razz Double Ability Card Activate!Twin Fang + Bubble Shield

Sea Dragon (900G) Vs Neo Helios MK2 (000G)

Akua:Double Ability Card Activate!Darkus Switch + Pyrus/Darkus Sinkhole!

Sea Dragon (350G) Vs Neo Helios MK2 (000G)

Akua:Bakugan Trap!Metalfencer!Ability Destroy Gun!

Sea Dragon (350G) Vs Neo Helios MK2 (600G)

Zack:No mister nice-nice.Bakugan Trap!Dual Magnorius Gun!Double Ability Card Activate!Dual Ice Bomb + Twisting Tornado!

Sea Dragon (550G) Vs Neo Helios MK2 (200G)

Zack:I forgot something......Combine into Magnorius Dragon! *5.0 Energy Level*

Akua:You just use all Magnorius energy -.-

Zack:Look at my profile Rolling Eyes Ability Card Activate!Strike Ice Rock!

Sea Dragon (900G) Vs Neo Helios MK2 (000G)

Akua:000LP Vs Zack:500LP

Zack:Looks like your not in our team since you lose.

Prince Hydron:(This girl does entertain me)Spectra,let her join.

Spectra:Alright.

Akua:Yay,looks like you're wrong Zack Razz

Chapter 1:The Beginning Part 3 End

Time for chapter 2

Last edited by FlameDragoon on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Chapter 2:Suprise Visitor Part 1

Ray*Woke up late as usual*Looks like i'm late -.-

Ace:What took you so long to wake?Anyway,we are thinking how to Destroy the first controller.Anyone have an idea?

Remy:How about we bust in there and throw a gate,throw a bakugan and destroy all things that are in there? Twisted Evil

Mira:That is an evil idea -_-

Shadow:How about we sneak in and shut it down?

Marucho:No,they might have many guards in there.

Ray:Well,let's just take a break while thinking about this?.

Dan:Yeah guys,i'm still tired after that brawl yesterday.

Everyone left the meeting room and go wherever they want too.

Ray:*Is sitting in the main hall*Man,i'm tired.....

A small fly beetle came and sent a messege.The message said:-

Come here near the Rock Pillar.I have some secret information about the Alpha City.

Ray:Alright,i'll think i go there.

Ray tell the resistence about the message and they went there togather.There,they see 2 brawlers mask.

Mask Brawler 1:Looks like you came.

Mask Brawler 2:Right about time.We are waiting.

Mira:Tell us who you are Mad

Both of them open their mask but the first mask brawler has a second mask.

Dan:Why don't you open the other mask. -.-

Mira:It's Gus and Spectra! Shocked

Spectra:You got that right,Mira.We have come because we will be taking your Bakugan,Dan.

Dan:And you think i'm giving you easily?No way man!

Spectra:How about we make a battle?Myself and Gus against neither all of you.Deal?

Dan:Sure and i'm the one who will be brawling you!

Gus:Master Spectra,may i battle him first?

Spectra:Alright Gus.

Dan & Gus:Gauntlet Power Strike!!

Gus:500LP Vs Dan:500LP

Chapter 2:Suprise Visitor Part 1 End
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan New Vestroia Story Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Bakugan New Vestroia Story Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Bakugan New Vestroia Story Pbucket0/500Bakugan New Vestroia Story DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 am

pretty good story so far i have a question can my trap fuse with my bakugan like altair's and helios's like my trap combines with cerberus's to make venom cerberus that would be awesome Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Gus:Let's get going.Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Subterra Premo Vulcan!

Dan:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Neo Dragonoid!

Neo Dragonoid 400G Vs Premo Vulcan 500G

Gus:I'm leading,Daniel.

Dan:Oh yeah?Ability Card Activate!Burning Tornado!

Neo Dragonoid 600G Vs Premo Vulcan 300G

Drago:Now who is winning?

Vulcan:Don't be so sure,Drago.Gus?

Gus:Ability Card Activate!Phi Blow

Vulcan:Take this!

Drago:Arghhhhh

Gus:Oh,i'm not done yet,Gate Card Open!Subterra Reactor!

Neo Dragonoid 400G Vs Premo Vulcan 800G

Ray:Dan,do something!

Dan:Fusion Ability Activate!Pyrus Slayer!

Neo Dragonoid 700G Vs Premo Vulcan 700G

Gus:Is that all you got?Bakugan Trap!Hexados,Go!

Dan:Bakugan Trap,Scorpion!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion 1000G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados 1300G

Dan:It's still not enough >_< Ability Card Activate!Satelite Boost + Strike Dragon!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion 1500G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados 800G

Gus:This is way easy.Triple Ability Card Activate!Land Twist + Titan Knuckle + Drill Impact

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion 900G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados 1200G

Remy:Looks like Dan need help.Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Ceberus!

Ceberus:Now it's time for Darkus Ceberus to arise!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion & Ceberus 1900G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados 800G

Remy:Now,double Ability card activate!Ceberus Roar + Underworld Gaze!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion & Ceberus 1300G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados 800G

Dan:Thanks for helping me dude Cool

Spectra:Enough playing around i guess?Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Viper Helios!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion & Ceberus 1300G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados & Helios 1300G

Ray:Just 1 bakugan make the battle tides O_O

Spectra:And there is more coming!Double Ability Activate!General Quasar + Void Stream!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion & Ceberus 1300G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados & Helios 1900G

Remy:I guess it is time to showed the real power of ceberus!Bakugan Trap,snakeoid!Now,Double Ability Activate!Black Tornado + Poison Fang!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion & Ceberus 2000G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados & Helios 1900G

Spectra:Bakugan Trap!Metalfencer!Combine into Meta Helios!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion & Ceberus 2000G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados & Meta Helios 2250G

Spectra:Now,ability activate!Omega!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion & Ceberus 2000G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados & Meta Helios 2450G

Remy:Don't think so!Fangoid Ability Activate!Poison Fang Level 2!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion & Ceberus & Fangoid 2000G Vs Premo Vulcan & Hexados & Meta Helios 1550G

Dan:No dude,we can take that damage Mad

Remy:0LP,Spectra:50LP,Gus:50LP,Dan:500LP

Remy:It's okay Dan,for our team Wink

Spectra:Shall we continue or you're coward to continue?

Dan:I will pay for what you done Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Neo Dragonoid!

Gus:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Subterra Premo Vulcan!

Dan:Welcome to hell!!Gate Card Open!Pyrus Reactor!

Neo Dragonoid 800G Vs Premo Vulcan 500G

Gus:Ability Card Activate!Drill Impact!

Neo Dragonoid 600G Vs Premo Vulcan 700G

Dan:Ability Card Activate!Strike Dragon!

Neo Dragonoid 1000G Vs Premo Vulcan 300G

Gus:Double Ability Activate!Phi Blow + Titan Knuckle!

Neo Dragonoid 600G Vs Premo Vulcan 700G

Gus:Bakugan Trap!Hexados,Ability Activate!Ray Drill!

Neo Dragonoid 600G Vs Premo Vulcan 900G

Dan:Bakugan Trap Scorpion!Double Ability Activate!Satelite Boost + Burning Dragon!

Neo Dragonoid 1200G Vs Premo Vulcan 900G

Gus:0LP,Dan:500LP,Remy:0LP,Spectra:50LP

Spectra:Time to end this.Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Bakugan Stand!

Dan:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Neo Dragonoid!

Neo Dragonoid 400G Vs Viper Helios 500G

Dan:Ability Card Activate!Strike Dragon!

Neo Dragonoid 900G Vs Viper Helios 100G

Spectra:Ability Card Activate,Burst Core.

Neo Dragonoid 400G Vs Viper Helios 500G

Spectra:Gate Card Open,Pyrus Reactor.

Neo Dragonoid 800G Vs Viper Helios 900G

Dan:Time to end this Cool Ability Card Activate!Maximum Dragon!

Neo Dragonoid 1300G Vs Viper Helios 400G

Spectra:Double Ability Activate!

Helios:Maximum Quasar + Void Stream

Neo Dragonoid 1300G Vs Viper Helios 1100G

Drago:Looks like we are tied Helios!But,don't you forget that i am the Perfect Bakugan!

Dan:Ability Card Activate!Dragon Contender!And we will take Helios!

Neo Dragonoid 1900G Vs Viper Helios 500G

Spectra:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Hyper Dragonoid!Ability Card Activate!Dual Dragon!Bakugan Trap Metal Fencer and don't forget Red Valkyrie!

Neo Dragonoid 1900G Vs Viper Helios & Hyper Dragonoid & Hyper Dragonoid & MetalFencer 2400G

Dan:O_O Bakugan Trap!Scorpion!Ability Card Activate!Reflection Boost On void stream!

Neo Dragonoid & Scorpion 2600G Vs Viper Helios & Hyper Dragonoid & Hyper Dragonoid & MetalFencer 2300G

Gus:I cannot believe it,he beats you, Master Spectra.

Spectra:Don't worry Gus,i already got too many information about it.

Dan:Oh Yeah,we won!

Drago:Because of our teamwork,Daniel.And we need to get more serious since the enemy is stronger.

Spectra:0LP,Dan:500LP,Gus:0LP,Remy:0LP

Chapter 2:Suprise Visitor Part 2 End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:54 am

Chapter 3:The New Tournament Part 1

In Alpha City

Mira:Looks like we have arrive in Alpha City New Vestroia.

Remy:Wow,this place is big!

Ray:Yeah dude!

Ace:You don't see the battle dome yet.*points to the battle dome*

Ray:Woah!

Baron:Guys,aren't we here to destroy the controller?

Remy:Oh sorry,we forgot xD

Dan:Ahh!!A hammersaur!!!!

Shadow:Where? O_O

Mira:That is a screen,Dan.It says there will be a new tournament.And i think the controller is right in the Battle Dome.

Ace:So,what we need to do is battle in there until the controller explode itself?.

Mira:Precisely.

Ray:Then,what are we waiting for?!?!?!?Let's sign up!

Remy:I'm in Cool

Shadow:Count me in too.

Ace:I'm in.

Dan:Mee too!

Baron:I'm in!

Marucho:I'm currently not interested in this.I will just investigate more about this city. Wink

Mira:Ummm....guys....i need to go somehwere. *run*

Dan:Mira,wait!

Ace:She left -.-'

Ace,Dan,Ray,Remy,Shadow and Baron Sign Up for the tournament.

Chapter 3:The tournament Part 1 End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Chapter 3:The Tournament Part 2

In Vest Palace

Prince Hydron:*ContactingSpectra*Spectra,i want you to put in 4 of the top vestals in the Alpha City Tournament.Choose a good match up since this tournament is a tag team.

In Vexos Destroyer

Spectra:Alright my Prince.You heard what he said right.

Shadow:Yeah yeah we know.So,who will be in the tourney??!??!

Spectra:I'll be choosing Zack,Lync,Akua and Rika.Rika & Akua will team up and try to defeat the resistence 1 by 1.While for Zack and Lync,you'll be waiting until the final.Are you clear?

Zack:Yes,i'm fine with it.

Lync:For sure,i'll be pawning those resistence Razz

Akua:Ummmm...Okay.

Rika:Alright,i'm in.....i guess

At the Battle Dome

Ace:Alright guys,the tournaments is starting today.So,are we ready?

Ray:Yeah!

Shadow:I'm 100% ready.

Remy:Me too.

Baron:I'm totaly ready!

Judges:The competitors that who will brawl tommorow are:

1.Dan & Shadow Vs Ray & Ace

2Remy & Baron Vs Akua & Rika

Ray:We'll be brawling tommorow Dan!

Ace:Yeah,so get ready!

Shadow:You too.

Dan:We will beat you guys!

Chapter 3:The tournament Part 2 End

Last edited by FlameDragoon on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Chapter 4:Tournament Battle Part 1

In of the Battle Dome

Ray:What a nice day to looks at a brawl!

Judges:Welcome to all peoples in here!Today,a tag team brawl will take action.The contestant are Remy and Baron!

Baron:Thank you!Thank you!

Remy:We will pawn this brawler Cool

Judges:From the other side,Akua and Rika!The 6th and 7th rank brawler in Vexos!

Rika:......

Akua:.......

Judges:Not in a good mood you two?Alright,let us see who will start first.Looks like Remy got the chance to set the gate first.He might have an advantage.

Remy:Alright,Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Ceberus!

Rika:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Haos Diamond Wolf!

Akua:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Neo Helios ML2!

Baron:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Haos Nemus!

Ceberus & Nemus 800G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 850G

Remy:Gate Card Open!Darkus Reactor!We're tied!

Ceberus & Nemus 850G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 850G

Rika:Don't try to get into my way alright?Ability Card Activate!Lightning Rush!

Ceberus & Nemus 650G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 1150G

Akua:You think that you are a higher ranking than me,i must obey you?Ability Card Activate!Pyrus Crystal!

Ceberus & Nemus 650G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 1450G

Remy:This card should do it Cool Underworld Gaze!

Ceberus & Nemus 800G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 850G

Baron:And don't forget about Haos Flare!

Ceberus & Nemus 900G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 750G

Rika:This is too easy Rolling Eyes Ability Card Activate...

Diamond Wolf:Diamond Shield!

Ceberus & Nemus 550G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 850G

Baron:Ability Card Activate!Corona Hole!

Ceberus & Nemus 550G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 550G

Akua:Ability Card Activate!Darkus/Pyrus SinkHole

Ceberus & Nemus 250G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 350G

Baron:Ability Card Activate,Acient Glow!

Ceberus & Nemus 450G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 150G

Akua:Looks like you have out of abilities,Baron.Ability Card Activate!Darkus Switch on Nemus.This will increase him 50G but also decreasing him 300G more.

Ceberus & Nemus 200G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 150G

Remy:You guys making this easier than i tought!Double Ability Card Activate!Black Tornado + Ceberus Roar

Ceberus & Nemus 800G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 050G

Rika:This is all your fault Akua for changing Nemus to Darkus Evil or Very Mad Ability Card Activate!Thunder Roar!

Ceberus & Nemus 800G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Wolf 400G

Rika:But i can say that you also done a good work.Bakugan Trap!Flare Gun!Combine with Diamond Wolf.Ability Card Activate!Thunder Gun!

Ceberus & Nemus 800G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Flare Wolf 1200G

Remy:She need to do this the hard way -.- Bakugan Trap!Darkus Snakeoid!Ability Card Activate!Poison Fang!

Ceberus & Snakeoid & Nemus 800G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Diamond Flare Wolf 900G

Baron:Bakugan Trap!Haos Percian!Ability Card Activate!Electroduction!

Ceberus & Snakeoid & Nemus 800G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Metalfencer & Diamond Flare Wolf 700G

Akua:Bakugan Trap!Pyrus Metalfencer!Ability Activate!Destroy Gun!

Ceberus & Snakeoid & Nemus 800G Vs Neo Helios MK2 & Metalfencer & Diamond Flare Wolf 1100G

Rika:I'm not done yet.Diamond Wolf effect activated on Baron!

Diamond Flare Wolf 2050G Vs Percian 300G

Diamond:Looks like one of them are finish.

Rika:And this will let me take your Percian.

Remy:200LP,Baron:0LP,Akua:500LP,Rika:500LP

Baron:Aww Snap!I lose T_T

Remy:I cannot battle alone O_O

Chapter 4:Tournament Battle Part 1 End

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Chapter 4:Tournament Battle part 2

Rika:Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Haos Diamond Wolf!

Akua:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Neo Helios MK2

Remy:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Ceberus!

Ray:.......(i think i have once saw that girl before but where.......)

Ceberus 400G Vs Diamond Wolf & Neo Helios MK2 850G

Rika:Gate Card Open!Haos Reactor!

Ceberus 400G Vs Diamond Wolf & Neo Helios MK2 1150G

Remy:Ability Card Activate!UnderWorld Gaze + Ceberus Roar!

Ceberus 600G Vs Diamond Wolf & Neo Helios MK2 750G

Akua:We will let you have that damage.Right,Rika?

Rika:*Saw Ray*It can't be him O_O

Akua:Hello?

Rika:Oh...yep,we can let you take that damage.

Remy:Bakugan Trap!Snakeoid!Ability Card Activate!Dark Tornado!

Ceberus & Snakeoid 1000G Vs Diamond Wolf & Neo Helios MK2 750G

Rika:.......Activate......

Diamond Wolf:Having problem i see?Lightning Rush!

Ceberus & SnakeOid 800G Vs Diamond Wolf & Neo Helios MK2 1050G

Remy:0LP,Akua:500LP,Rika:500LP,Baron:0LP

Judge:Winner of this round is Rika and Akua.

Akua:Good match Rika! Very Happy

Rika:Yeah...let's go..

Remy:I don't believe it...i lose....

Tournament Battle Part 2 end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Chapter 5:Epic Tournament Battle Part 1

Judge:It's about time for the 2nd tag team brawl!The competitors are Ace and Ray against Dan and Shadow.And ace will set the gate card first.

4 of them:Gauntlet Power Strike!

Ace:500LP,Dan:500LP,Ray:500LP,Shadow:500LP

Ace:Alright,looks like i'm going first.Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Percival!

Ray:Bakugan Brawl!Rise Ventus Rayquaza!

Dan:Bakugan Brawl!Burn the Field Pyrus Neo Dragonoid!

Shadow:Bakugan Brawl!Tear them apart,Nova Wolf!

Percival & Rayquaza 850G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 800G

Ace:We are leading,you guys.

Shadow:Ability Card Activate!Inferno Wrath on Ace!Now,your reactor card is ours.Gate Card Open!Pyrus Reactor!

Percival & Rayquaza 850G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1000G

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Giga Typhoon on Inferno Wrath!

Percival & Rayquaza 1050G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 800G

Dan:I can beat that Cool Ability Card Activate!Burning Tornado!

Percival & Rayquaza 850G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1000G

Ace:Ability Card Activate!Tri Gunner!

Percival & Rayquaza 1150G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1000G

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Dragon Tornado!

Percival & Rayquaza 1450G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 8000G

Shadow:Fusion Ability Card Activate!Fire Grandai!

Percival & Rayquaza 800G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1450G

Dan:Ability Card Activate!Burning Dragon!

Percival & Rayquaza 800G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1650G

Percival & Rayquaza 1000G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1150G

Dan:Fusion Ability Card Activate!Pyrus Slayer!

Percival & Rayquaza 900G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1450G

Ray:Bakugan Trap!Pupitar combine into Metal Rayquaza!Reflection Metal (on Dan's Pyrus Slayer) + Wind Tornado!

Percival & Rayquaza 1800G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1050G

Shadow:Ability card activate!Pyro Saber on Night Explorer!

Percival & Rayquaza 1800G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf 1350G

Shadow:And don't forget,Battle Hawk!Ability Card Activate!Hawk't eye!Change Drago into Darkus!

Percival & Rayquaza 1550G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf & Battle Hawk 1750G

Ace:Bakugan Trap!Falcon Fly!Ability Card Activate!Fly Enemy!

Percival & Rayquaza 2100G Vs Drago & Nova Wolf & Battle Hawk 1750G

Dan:Bakugan Trap!Scorpio!Ability Card Activate!Sattelite Boost on Burning Dragon

Percival & Falcon Fly & Metal Rayquaza 2100G Vs Drago & Scorpion & Nova Wolf & Battle Hawk 1950G

Ray:Rayquaza effect activate!

Rayquaza:Tornado Slash!

Percival & Falcon Fly & Metal Rayquaza 2100G Vs Drago & Scorpion & Nova Wolf & Battle Hawk 1550G

Dan:0LP,Ace:500LP,Ray:500LP.Shadow:0LP

Ray:Looks like we are in the final!

Ace:Yep!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Chapter 6:New Mechanical Bakugan.

At Vest Palace

Prince Hydron:Professor Clay,i want you to upgrade Sea Dragon into a more powerful bakugan for the finals.

Professor Clay:Alright Your Majesty.But,what kind of upgrade do you want?

Prince Hydron:How about you ask the brawler himself.

Zack:I want it to be a mechanical half organic bakugan and also upgrade my Magnorius Cannon. Twisted Evil

Professor Clay:If that is your wish,i'll be honor to upgrade him.Hand me both of your bakugan and bakugan trap.

Zack:*Hands them to Clay*Make it faster alright Razz

At Professor Clay's Lab

Professor Clay:Alright Sea Dragon,are you ready for the upgradtioning?

Sea Dragon:Yes...............I am ready.

Professor Clay:Begin the transformation!

Worker 1:Yes sir.

Worker 2:Alright sir.

Sea Dragon & Dual Magnorius Cannon is being upgrade

Professor Clay:Soon,it will the most powerful half mechanical and half organic bakugan in New Vestroia!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 am

Chapter 6:New Mechanical Bakugan

At training ground

Zack:Where is that Prof Evil or Very Mad

Rika:He will be here,just wait alright -.-

Spectra:In a couple of moment,he will arrive.

Professor Clay:*Arrive*Hello,sorry for the late entrance.I was adding some new abilities for your new upgraded bakugan.Here,take it.*give Mecha Sea Dragon to Zack*

Zack:So,how is it fell to be half mechanical half organic bakugan?

Mecha Sea Dragon:It fell good!

Professor Clay:How about you test it in brawl?

Zack:Ok.Rika,how about a brawl?

Rika:Nah,i don't want to..

Zack:Pretty Please *make puppy dog face*

Rika:.......Ok........

Zack:But,the rules are simple.Winner that beat the loser by 500G will capture their bakugan.And must leave the Vexos.And also,the winner can do one thing freely.If you decline the brawl,a saber will be at your neck Twisted Evil

Rika:What the heck?Prince Hydron did’nt say that Rolling Eyes

Spectra:No,Rika.He said that after you meet Ray secretly to discuss if you can join the Resistence.So,if you win this brawl,we will let you free.Agree?

Rika:Alright,but it each of us can get someone to intercept.Ok?

Zack:Who do you want to intercept,Akua?She is a complete Vexos Razz

Rika:Akua?

Akua:He’s right,Rika.I’m sorry….

Spectra:So,the rule has been set.Akua,you’ll be intercepting for Zack when the battle has begun.

Akua:Alright,Master.

Ray:Not just yet.

Zack:What?!?!Where did he come from.?!

Rika:I contact him earlier before the brawl.

Spectra:So,it was true about you changing teams?

Rika:Yeah...

Spectra:.......Zack,get ready for tommorow finals.Because the semi finals will be disqualified due to Rika's problem.Both of you may leave now......

Ray:Your not kidding are you? -.-

Spectra: Rolling Eyes

Ray:Alright,*grab Rika's hand and leave*

Chapter 6:New Mechanical Bakugan end

Last edited by FlameDragoon on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:51 am

Chapter 7:An old Friend

At the Resistence Trailer

Ace:He always late.We need to start training now........

Mira:*Is watching the sky then saw Ray with someone*Hey Ace,i saw him with someone walking towards here.

Ace:With someone?

Ray:Hey guys.

Ace:Hey,and who is that someone behind you?

Ray:...............

Rika:Umm...hi.

Dan:*is drinking than saw Rika and almost choke himself* VEXOS!!

Remy:Where?Where?Aren't you Rika from Alpha City.

Ace:And what is your reason for bringing her here,Ray? Rolling Eyes

Ray:She want to join the Resistence..

Shadow:Ray,you know that Vexos cannot be trust right?

Ray:I know but she's my friend from school.

Marucho:There is one way to settle this thing.How about a brawl?Ace will brawl Rika.If she lose,she can't join us.If she win,she's with us,agree?

Ray:Make it a tag team!I'm teaming with Rika Cool

Rika:You don't need to,Ray.......(thinking)

Dan:If it is a tag team,i'm so in!

Ace:Alright,i will team up with Dan.But just don't in my way!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Mira:Ray,you may start first.

Ray:Alright,looks like i'm the one who's setting the gate card.Gauntlet Power Strike!

Rika:Gauntlet..Power..Strike...

Ace:Gauntlet Power Strike!

Dan:Gauntlet Power Strike!

Ray:How about we battle without any bakugan traps?Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Rise Ventus Rayquaza!

Rika:Bakugan Brawl.....Stand Haos Diamond Wolf....

Ace:Go,Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Percival!

Dan:Burn the Field Drago!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Pyrus Neo Dragonoid!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 850G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 850G

Rika:........i can't do this *thinking*

Ray:*Hit Rika's back lightly*Hey,relax alright,we can beat these two.Gate Card Open!Ventus Reactor!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1000G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 850G

Rayquaza:Time to fill the Field with many tornados!

Percival:How about fill it with Darkness?Ace?

Ace:Ability Card Activate!Tri Gunner!

Percival:Time to blow away those tornado and eliminate the target.Fire!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1000G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 1150G

Ray:Ability card Activate!Giga Typhoon!

Rayquaza:Looks like those dark balls won't hit me since my typhoon will blow them away!

Diamond Wolf:Rika,do something!

Rika:.........

Ray:Common,don't worry,if we win this,you're with us!

Ace:End that wolf,Percival!Ability Card Activate!Night Explorer!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 700G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 850G

Percival:With pleasure.*turns into a drill and fly towards Diamond Wolf*

Ray:Rika,do something O_O.

Rika:i can't....

Rayquaza:Dragon Tornado activate!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1000G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 650G

Dan:Double Ability Card Activate!Burning Dragon + Burning Tornado!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 800G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 1050G

Ray:Tornado Dragon activate!

Ace:Your done.Ability Card Activate!Darkus Driver!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1000G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 1050G

Ray:Rika,please play and ability card T_T

Rika:...Ability card activate....

Diamond Wolf:Lightning Rush!

Dan:Drago?

Drago:Dragon Contender!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 850G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 1450G

Ray:I guess i must do it huh Shadow so she will play an ability card T_T?

Shadow:I think so....xD

Ray:*Whisper to Rika*deal?

Rika:Ok.Double Ability Card activate!Diamond Shield + Thunder Ray!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1200G VS NEO DRAGONOID & PERCIVAL 550G

Ace:I don't believe it.We lose......

Dan:Yeah dude,your right.

Shadow:Looks like it works xD

Ray:Yep xD

Mira:Congratulations Rika,you are now our Resistence member.

Rika:Your not kidding are you?

Mira:Why should i?

Rika:Yay ^_^ *glomp Ray*

Remy:They are just like couple xD

Ray:Rika,stop it,this is emberassing. -.-

Mira:We need to get inside.We might get cold if we stay outside since it is night time right now.Ray,if you don't mind,can you let Rika sleep at your room since they are no room left for her.

Ray:Sure Smile

Rika:Then,where will you sleep?

Ray:On the sofa of course xD..Don't worry ok.I never sleep on that bad because i usally sleep on the sofa.

Rika:Ok..

Chapter 7:An Old Friend End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Chapter 8:Final Tournament Part 1

Rika:Ray,wake up,wake up.The tournament is today.

Ray:*Is Dreaming*Bakugan...Brawl........

Rayquaza:*Bite Ray's foot using bakugan teeth.*Wake up Ray.

Ray:Owww.Why did you do that? -.-

Ray:To wake you up so you can get ready for the tournament.

Rayquaza:One thing i forgot to tell you.Ace will not be teaming up with you.Rika has discuss with the judges that she will be taking Ace place since he's have a fever.

Ace:And that is a lied so that they will believe.

Dan:Common guys,the tournament will be starting soon!*run towards the Battle Dome*

Ray:Alright,meet you guys there in a min.

Ace:Make sure you come.

Ray:Ok,ok.

At The Battle Dome

Judge:Today,our final contestant are Lync and Zack against Ray and Rika.

Zack:Oh yeah,time to destroy some resistence with my new bakugan Twisted Evil

Lync:A mechanical and half organic bakugan?Mine is 5 times better than you since it is fully mechanical bakugan Razz

Rika:Common,where is he...

Ray:*Arrive at Battle Dome*Sorry for coming late.Got a problem back there.

Rika:What kind of problem?

Ray:*show the problem*This card bougth us to a dimension and gave me 5 cards but there no information about it.But one of the card said "Evolution Wind".

Rika:That's odd.How about you try it in this match?

Ray:Alright.

Judge:Rika will be setting the gate card first.

Ray:500LP,Rika:500LP,Lync:500LP,Zack:500LP

Rika:Let's go,Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Shine the Field Haos Diamond Wolf!

Ray:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Ventus Rayquaza!

Zack:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Mecha Sea Dragon!

Lync:Bakugan Brawl!Rise Ventus Altair!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 850G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1050G

Rika:Gate Card Open!Haos Reactor!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1100G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1050G

Lync:Ability Card Activate!Thunder Booster!

Altair:*4.0 Energy Level*

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 800G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1350G

Zack:Ability Card Activate!Water Torpedo!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 800G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1650G

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Giga Typhoon on Thunder Booster!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1100G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1350G

Rika:Ability Card Activate!Lightning Rush!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1400G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1150G

Lync:Double Ability Card Activate!Spinal Saucer + Mega Shield!

Altair:*2.0 Energy Level*

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1400G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1550G

Zack:Double Ability Card Activate!Moon Light Cannon + Cyber Shield!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 450G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1650G

Ray:Not just yet!Ability Card Activate!Dragon Tornado! + Wind Tornado!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 950G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1250G

Rika:Ability Card Activate!Thunder Roar + Thunder Ray!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1500G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1050G

Lync:They are done!Ability Card Activate!Thunder Fire! + Ventus Gale

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1350G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1450G

Zack:Ability Card Activate!Sea Terrain!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1100G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1700G

Ray:Rayquza,Effect Activate!Wind Slash!

Rayquaza:This should do it!

RAYQUAZA & DIAMOND WOLF 1100G VS MECHA SEA DRAGON & ALTAIR 1400G

Zack:Mecha Sea Dragon effect activated!I'll use it on Rka.

Mecha Sea Dragon:Mega Laser Destruction!

Lync:This is what we call,game Razz

Lync:250LP,Zack:250LP,Ray:500LP,Rika:000LP

Zack:Oh,i forgot one thing,the one who got this effect damage and lose the brawl will be uncosious for 3 days. Twisted Evil

Last edited by FlameDragoon on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Lync:Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Stand Ventus Altair!

Zack:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Aquoa Mecha Sea Dragon!Common,throw in a bakugan or your giving up? Razz

Ray:I will not forgive them.Bakugan Brawl!Ability Activate!Evolution Wind!

A tornado suck Rayquaza in it and is transforming him into a new form.

Rayquaza:Typhoon Rayquaza Stand!

Lync:Gate Open!Ventus Reactor!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 900G Vs ALTAIR & MECHA SEA DRAGON 1350G

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Eternal Flame!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1200G Vs ALTAIR & MECHA SEA DRAGON 1050G

Lync:He's really trying Razz Bakugan Trap!Combine into Meta Altair,now ability card activate!Shock Cannon + Hydrant Cannon + Ventus Gale!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1200G Vs META ALTAIR & MECHA SEA DRAGON 2250G

Meta Altair:*0.0 Energy Level*

Zack:Ability Activate!Water Torpedo + Moon Light Cannon + Cyber Shield! + Bakugan Trap + Triple Charge Beam + Triple Aquos Torpedo!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 0000G Vs ALTAIR & MECHA SEA DRAGON 3950

Lync:Now we're kicking Twisted Evil

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Typhoon Shield on Shock Cannon.This will decrease you by 900G.

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 0000G Vs ALTAIR & MECHA SEA DRAGON 3050

Ray:Bakugan Trap!Pupitar!Now,Quadrapple Ability Card Activate!Wind Rush + Wind Colision + Mirror Reflection + Dragon Striver-Wind Destroyer!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 2500G Vs ALTAIR & MECHA SEA DRAGON 2450

Ray:Now,for addition.Effect activate!Typhoon Explosion!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 2500G Vs ALTAIR & MECHA SEA DRAGON 1850

Ray:So,how does it feels to be destroyed Evil or Very Mad

Rayquaza:*Slam Altair,Wired,Mecha Sea Dragon and Tri Magnorius Cannon with a big tornado* That will teach them a lesson.Now that we got their bakugan.

Lync:Another thing,mechanical,half organic half mechanical bakugan cannot be capture Razz

Alpha City Controller was destroyed and all of the bakugan are free and they fled away

Zack:Looks like we fail...Prince Hydron will surely be mad at us.Anyway,let's go.

Judges:....Looks like Ray and Rika has won this brawl!!

Ray:*Carry Rika on the back*.........

Judge:Don't you want the prizes?

Ray:No,give it to someone else....

Chapter 8:Final Tournament End

Last edited by FlameDragoon on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Chapter 9:Another Old Friend Part 1

On Earth Near Ray's hours:Park

Kasey:Just like Ray ...always late -.-

Joey:Sorry,my mother ask me to clean the house before coming.

Kasey:Nevermind,it's okay.So,what is the thing that you want to show me?

Joey:Here *Show Kasey a bakugan called ArchAngel*.

Kasey:A bakugan?Isn't all of them sent to New Vestroia after we had a battle against Naga and his minions?

Viper Dragonoid:Precisely.But,unfortunately,our world has been invade by some alien ship.They change all bakugan into sphere form and capture all of us so they can use us in battles.

Joey:Viper Dragonoid came into this world with Archangel.

Kasey:Where do you get them both?

Archangle:We have no time to explain.Kasey,from now on,i will be your guardian bakugan if you agree on helping me to save New Vestroia.Are you in or out?

Kasey:Of course i'm in Cool

Viper Dragonoid:Alright.*Speaking by Telephathy with Rayquaza*Rayquaza,i have two humans that agree on helping us.*After a while*Ok,get ready to be transport to New Vestroia.

Kasey:Wait!Don't we have to pack things?

Archangel:You don't need to.*Opens a portal and jump in and followed by Viper Dragonoid*

Viper Dragonoid:Let's go.

Joey:Oh yeah! *jump into portal*

Kasey:*Jump into portal*

Chapter 9:Another Old Friend part 1 End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Chapter 9:Another Old Friend Part 2

In New Vestroia Near The Resistence Trailer

Kasey:*Woke up*What just happen?

Archangel:We're here.

Joey:*Also woke up*This place is like a wasteland.Where am i.

Viper Dragonoid:You're in New Vestroia.

Rayquaza:Welcome Viper Dragonoid and Archangel.You complete your mission.

Archangel:Looks like you're have evolve?

Ray:Yeah,he does.

Joey:Ray Very Happy.Long time no see friend.

Ray:Yeah,like 4 years and now we have reunited Cool

Kasey:Why did'nt you tell us you're in New Vestroia?

Ray:I try but there is no signal here.

Joey:Is there anyone besides you that is in New Vestroia?

Ray:Yeah.Shadow,Remy and Rika.

Kasey:What,she's here too? O_O Where is she?

Diamond Wolf:She is in Ray's bed right now.She's uncosious.

Viper Dragonoid:Looks like you never chnage huh?You still on the old form,Diamond Wolf.

Diamond Wolf:And you too look old.

Ray:*Walk in the Resistence trailer and head in to his(my) room and lay on the bed*..........

Kasey:Who did my friend Rika uncosious Evil or Very Mad

Diamond Wolf:A vexos.She may be uncosious for 3 days.So,you might wanna wait.

Kasey:Ok...

Chapter 9:Another Old Friend Part 2 End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Chapter 10:Rival Battle

In the Trailer

Ray:*Is sleeping then Remy woke him up*What do you want? -.-

Remy:Follow me.*Goes outside the Trailer and where a gauntlet*

Ray:A brawl?Please,it is midnight and you have no chance on defeating Typhoon Rayquaza.

Ceberus:We'll see

Ray:Gauntlet Power Strike!Gate Card Set!Bakugan Brawl!Rise Ventus Typhoon Rayquaza!

Remy:Bakugan Brawl!Stand Darkus Ceberus!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 600G VS CEBERUS 400G

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 850G VS CEBERUS 400G

Remy:Ability Card Activate!Ceberus Roar!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 750G VS CEBERUS 600G

Double Ability Card Activate!Typhoon Shield + Wind Rush + Wind Collision!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1500G VS CEBERUS 000G

Rayquaza:You're done.

Remy:Fall into my trap!Double Ability Card Activate!Underworld Gaze + Black Tornado!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 600G VS CEBERUS 600G

Ray:Rayquaza?Should we give him the Darkus Special Ability Card?

Rayquaza:We should.

Ray:Hey,Rem!

Remy:What?

Ray:*throws a card at remy*Read it description.

Remy:*Grab it and read the description*An evolution card?

Ray:Use it on the next round.

Remy:Gate Card Set!Stand Darkus Ceberus!

Ray:Go,Rise Ventus Typhoon Rayquaza!

Remy:Ability Card Activate!Hands Of The Underworld!

Ceberus was pull into a darkhole by a hand then he came out with a new form,Darkus UnderWorld Ceberus

Remy:How do you like your new form,Ceberus? Cool

UnderWorld Ceberus:I don't like it.I love it!

Chapter 10:Rival Battle Part 1 End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Battle Commence

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 600G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 500G

Ray:Well,if you don't wanna lose this round by 100 points,you better activate or open something.

Remy:Gate Card Open!Darkus Reactor!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 600G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 600G

Ray:I'm okay if it is a tied.

Remy:-.-..Ability Card Activate!Underworld Claws!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 250G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 600G

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Wind Rush!

Remy:Triple Head Bite Activate!Bite him,Ceberus!

UnderWorld Ceberus:With pleasure!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 600G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 900G

Ray:How about we turn the tables,Rayquaza?

Rayquaza:No problem for me,Eternal Flame!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 900G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 600G

Remy:Turn back the table,Ceberus!

UnderWorld Ceberus:Soul Swap!

Ray:End them!Ability Card Activate!Typhoon Shield + Wind Collision!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1200G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 000G

Remy:Ability Card Activate!Deadly Gaze!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1200G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 500G

Remy:Bakugan Trap!Snakeoid!Ability Card Activate!Poison Fang!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1000G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 800G

Ray:Bakugan Trap,Pupitar!Combine into Mega Metal Rayquaza!

MEGA METAL RAYQUAZA 1000G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 800G

Ray:And now,time to change the power levels!Ability Card Activate!Dragon Striver-Wind Destroyer!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1500G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 300G

Rayquaza:Looks like you are getting better than before,Ceberus.

Ceberus:You too.

Remy:Almost win! >.<

Ray:Maybe next time,buddy.*Walks into Ray's room and put a card beside Rika*....Alright,Only Shadow who doesn't have the card.*Walks into Shadow's room and put a card on the table*.Looks like all done.

Chapter 10:Rival Battle End

UPDATE:THE BATTLE WILL BE GETTING SERIOUS FROM NOW ON!SO,REMEMBER TO TUNE IN NEXT TIME!

Last edited by FlameDragoon on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Bakugan New Vestroia Story Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Bakugan New Vestroia Story Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:17 pm

FlameDragoon wrote:
Battle Commence

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 600G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 500G

Ray:Well,if you don't wanna lose this round by 100 points,you better activate or open something.

Remy:Gate Card Open!Darkus Reactor!

Ray:I'm okay if it is a tied.

Remy:-.-..Ability Card Activate!Underworld Claws!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 250G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 600G

Ray:Ability Card Activate!Wind Rush!

Remy:Triple Head Bite Activate!Bite him,Ceberus!

UnderWorld Ceberus:With pleasure!

Ray:How about we turn the tables,Rayquaza?

Rayquaza:No problem for me,Eternal Flame!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 900G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 600G

Remy:Turn back the table,Ceberus!

UnderWorld Ceberus:Soul Swap!

Ray:End them!Ability Card Activate!Typhoon Shield + Wind Collision!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1200G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 000G

Remy:Ability Card Activate!Deadly Gaze!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1200G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 500G

Remy:Bakugan Trap!Snakeoid!Ability Card Activate!Poison Fang!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1000G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 800G

Ray:Bakugan Trap,Pupitar!Combine into Mega Metal Rayquaza!

MEGA METAL RAYQUAZA 1000G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 800G

Ray:And now,time to change the power levels!Ability Card Activate!Dragon Striver-Wind Destroyer!

TYPHOON RAYQUAZA 1500G VS UNDERWORLD CEBERUS 300G

Rayquaza:Looks like you are getting better than before,Ceberus.

Ceberus:You too.

Remy:Almost win! >.<

Ray:Maybe next time,buddy.*Walks into Ray's room and put a card beside Rika*....Alright,Only Shadow who doesn't have the card.*Walks into Shadow's room and put a card on the table*.Looks like all done.

Chapter 10:Rival Battle End

UPDATE:THE BATTLE WILL BE GETTING SERIOUS FROM NOW ON!SO,DON'T REMEMBER TO READ!

XD it says dont remember to read FD i think you should change that XD and great match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakugan New Vestroia Story   Bakugan New Vestroia Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakugan New Vestroia Story
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next