Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend Or Foe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Friend Or Foe? Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Friend Or Foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Friend Or Foe? Pbucket417/500Friend Or Foe? DpGFogC  (417/500)

Friend Or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Friend Or Foe?   Friend Or Foe? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:50 am

Let me just say, guys, that I am sorry. Yeah, I got hyper off pepsi's... I had SEVEN. Darkus has seen how I act with just FIVE. Two more and I am a million times crazier. Some of you are dissapointed, enraged, and embarresed by my behavior. I am not suprised if you all kinda of hate me. I know my own Twinnie hates me. And Rogue is probably embaressed out of his mind... And I don't blame anybody if they think different of me because of this little "incident". It's just, whenever I drink/eat somthing with even just a SLIT amount of sugar I get very, very hyper. And sometimes I cannot control it. Sometimes I don't even realize I am DOING because I am so sugar-mad...
All I know to do is say I'm sorry. I wish I could say how sorry I am to Rogue for saying that junk. I am extremely sorry to Kana for breaking the girl code. It was wrong, and stupid of me. But again, it was the pepsi's talking. I'm going to ban myself from sugar for a good while. Only drinking water and stuff like that... Because it has already ruined me. Do not be upset pr anything if I have banned you on AIM or YouTube. I just want some time to myself... What I did last night has hurt my pride pretty bad. And no dout Rogue's aswell. So, am I friend or foe? But right now, I'm guessing foe.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Z
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Z

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Friend Or Foe? Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Friend Or Foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Friend Or Foe? Pbucket500/500Friend Or Foe? DpGFogC  (500/500)

Friend Or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend Or Foe?   Friend Or Foe? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 am

uh....
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Friend Or Foe? Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Friend Or Foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Friend Or Foe? Pbucket0/500Friend Or Foe? DpGFogC  (0/500)

Friend Or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend Or Foe?   Friend Or Foe? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 am

Max wrote:
Let me just say, guys, that I am sorry. Yeah, I got hyper off pepsi's... I had SEVEN. Darkus has seen how I act with just FIVE. Two more and I am a million times crazier. Some of you are dissapointed, enraged, and embarresed by my behavior. I am not suprised if you all kinda of hate me. I know my own Twinnie hates me. And Rogue is probably embaressed out of his mind... And I don't blame anybody if they think different of me because of this little "incident". It's just, whenever I drink/eat somthing with even just a SLIT amount of sugar I get very, very hyper. And sometimes I cannot control it. Sometimes I don't even realize I am DOING because I am so sugar-mad...
All I know to do is say I'm sorry. I wish I could say how sorry I am to Rogue for saying that junk. I am extremely sorry to Kana for breaking the girl code. It was wrong, and stupid of me. But again, it was the pepsi's talking. I'm going to ban myself from sugar for a good while. Only drinking water and stuff like that... Because it has already ruined me. Do not be upset pr anything if I have banned you on AIM or YouTube. I just want some time to myself... What I did last night has hurt my pride pretty bad. And no dout Rogue's aswell. So, am I friend or foe? But right now, I'm guessing foe.

it doesnt bother me that you made no sense and seriously you can say all of this on the c-box now a bunch of others will see it and think you're crazier than what you really are (no offense though)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend Or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend Or Foe?   Friend Or Foe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend Or Foe?
Page 1 of 1