Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A word, Shadow?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

A word, Shadow? Empty
PostSubject: A word, Shadow?   A word, Shadow? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:45 pm

It would be an understatement to say you completely disregarded my advice about how you should treat my creation. Mad The Mechanical Bakugan may be machines of war, but they are not to be handled so poorly and carelessly, you nearly overloaded Hades in your last battle! That damage would have been irreversible, and you would've needed to start all over again...

It's true, Hades, when in the guise of Alpha Hydranoid, has no Life Force or Energy Level to speak of. However, you cannot play consecutive Abilities on a Bakugan that is only resembling another in appearance, because underneath that disguise, Hades is still a Mechanical Bakugan. He isn't programmed to handle all of those organic Ability Cards all played simultaneously, it's just too much for him to withstand!

Hades is not my first cybernetic creation, nor will he be the last, but he burns out easier than Altair, and must be handled with enough responsibility to both win the battle, AND keep himself intact. You were so close... one Ability more and Hades would have crashed right there in front of you.

Do not try that little stunt again, Shadow Prove. If you end up bringing about the destruction of your own Bakugan, I will NOT make you another. You've been warned, again.
Back to top Go down

A word, Shadow?
Page 1 of 1