Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake Beta Purchase #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jake Beta Purchase #2 Empty
PostSubject: Jake Beta Purchase #2   Jake Beta Purchase #2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:10 am

I would like to purchase Delta Marine Snow

This is all.

P.S. If I have a bakugan eligible to be my guardian, but didn't make it mine, can I still make it my guardian after purchase?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Jake Beta Purchase #2   Jake Beta Purchase #2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm

You would first need to remove the Elfin in your Brawler Profile, then you would be eligible for a Guardian Bakugan of your choosing.

Delta Marine Snow Ability Card purchased for 2,000 BP.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake Beta Purchase #2   Jake Beta Purchase #2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 am

Professor Clay wrote:
You would first need to remove the Elfin in your Brawler Profile, then you would be eligible for a Guardian Bakugan of your choosing.

Anything else?

That will be all

Also I meant would I be able to make Elfin my guardian although I already said no once would I be able to make it my guardian?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Jake Beta Purchase #2   Jake Beta Purchase #2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Jake27 wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

Anything else?

That will be all

Also I meant would I be able to make Elfin my guardian although I already said no once would I be able to make it my guardian?

Yes, if you don't already have a Guardian Bakugan in your possession, then you should be able to choose one even after it's been purchased.

Thank you for your support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Beta Purchase #2   Jake Beta Purchase #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake Beta Purchase #2
Page 1 of 1