Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lv 7 consecutive throw

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lv 7 consecutive throw Empty
PostSubject: Lv 7 consecutive throw   Lv 7 consecutive throw Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am

Only certain Bakugan are now able to be thrown into mid battle under these new rules. Those Bakugan are the following:

1. Aquos Minx Elfin
2. Aquos Preyas
3. Ventus Shadow Wing

Among the time of reaching lv 7 or 8 if i do, would I be able to purchase Preyas if Elfin is already in my profile so that I can utilize a consecutive throw or would that not be able to work?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Lv 7 consecutive throw   Lv 7 consecutive throw Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Jake27 wrote:
Only certain Bakugan are now able to be thrown into mid battle under these new rules. Those Bakugan are the following:

1. Aquos Minx Elfin
2. Aquos Preyas
3. Ventus Shadow Wing

Among the time of reaching lv 7 or 8 if i do, would I be able to purchase Preyas if Elfin is already in my profile so that I can utilize a consecutive throw or would that not be able to work?

As a recruit, you would need to choose between Preyas and Minx Elfin. You cannot possess both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lv 7 consecutive throw   Lv 7 consecutive throw Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:35 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

1. Aquos Minx Elfin
2. Aquos Preyas
3. Ventus Shadow Wing

As a recruit, you would need to choose between Preyas and Minx Elfin. You cannot possess both.

But like if I reach lv 8 could I get both?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Lv 7 consecutive throw   Lv 7 consecutive throw Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Jake27 wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

1. Aquos Minx Elfin
2. Aquos Preyas
3. Ventus Shadow Wing

But like if I reach lv 8 could I get both?

Recruits cannot possess more than one potential Guardian Bakugan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lv 7 consecutive throw   Lv 7 consecutive throw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lv 7 consecutive throw
Page 1 of 1