Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Pbucket401/500Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 DpGFogC  (401/500)

Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias)   Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 am

german88 wrote:
Fabia wrote:
Oh yeah, the gate -.-; Well, that means I win by a lot more Gs than I expected then Cool

NEMUS + RAFFLESIAN + FREEZER (700Gs) vs VERIAS (400Gs)

Well then, Double ability activate!

029. Power Merge: Transfers 100 points from each of your opponent's Bakugan's power level total times the number of Bakugan you currently have on the battlefield to your Bakugan's power level total.

and

003. Haos Flare: Transfers 100 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Haos Bakugan's power level.

Power merge transfers 300Gs from you to me, since I have 3 Bakugan in the brawl, and Haos flare obviously transfers 100Gs. That makes the total transfered G-power 400Gs Cool

NEMUS + RAFFLESIAN + FREEZER (1100Gs) vs VERIAS (0Gs)

Sorry buddy, but I'll be capturing that Verias of yours Cool

Oh wtf!!!! Evil or Very Mad thats so unfaeir! I wana remach!!! Evil or Very Mad

Okay, I'm ready to brawl right now if you are Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Pbucket0/500Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 DpGFogC  (0/500)

Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias)   Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 am

Invalid brawl. Irrefutable evidence reveals that Jake27 was controlling german88's account and brawler profile throughout the entire game. That is a 3000 BP penalty, Jake. The battle will now be sent to Spam.
Back to top Go down

Fabia vs German88 (Fabia wins and Captures Pyrus Verias)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2