Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

were is he

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
were is he  Left_bar_bleue8500/1000000were is he  Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
were is he  Pbucket500/500were is he  DpGFogC  (500/500)

were is he  Empty
PostSubject: were is he    were is he  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:36 am

Evil or Very Mad were is prince hydron i am getting sick of waiting ever since he got ride or dan and spectra we reallly hve no one to update our profils if hydron wants a good site he either needs to get on more to help us or make more people that can edit bakgan into our profils when we make a purchies or etc.... and i want this message to be read by prince hydron as soon as possible becaus i am mad
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
were is he  Left_bar_bleue0/1000000were is he  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
were is he  Pbucket0/500were is he  DpGFogC  (0/500)

were is he  Empty
PostSubject: Re: were is he    were is he  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:16 am

german88 wrote:
Evil or Very Mad were is prince hydron i am getting sick of waiting ever since he got ride or dan and spectra we reallly hve no one to update our profils if hydron wants a good site he either needs to get on more to help us or make more people that can edit bakgan into our profils when we make a purchies or etc.... and i want this message to be read by prince hydron as soon as possible becaus i am mad

I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully... No one gives orders to me. Begin to lose your temper again, and next time I won't be so forgiving.
Back to top Go down

were is he
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: QUESTION & ANSWER FORUM-
Jump to: