Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want freezer to stand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I want freezer to stand Empty
PostSubject: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:11 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:12 am

If you don't start standing I'm throwing in Sylvee from now on Sylvee's only missed once
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:12 am

The member 'Vanitas' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'SYLVEE' :
I want freezer to stand SylveeGIF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 am

BAKUGAN wrote:

'SYLVEE' :
I want freezer to stand SylveeGIF

Proof that sylvee likes me more than you learn how to stand
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 am

'FREEZER' :
I want freezer to stand MissAVI
Back to top Go down

BAKUGAN wrote:

'FREEZER' :
I want freezer to stand MissAVI

That's what I'm saying learn how to stand or else I'm done with you for good Mad
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

'FREEZER' :
I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50 I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:14 am

BAKUGAN wrote:

'FREEZER' :
I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50 I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50

Why couldn't you stand like that in the first place
Back to top Go down
spectrahelios
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
spectrahelios

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I want freezer to stand Left_bar_bleue10000/1000000I want freezer to stand Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I want freezer to stand Pbucket500/500I want freezer to stand DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:32 am

GO!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:32 am

The member 'spectrahelios' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

#1 'FREEZER' :
I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50 I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50 I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50

--------------------------------

#2 'RAFFLESIAN' :
I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50 I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand RafflesianGIF I want freezer to stand RafflesianGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand RafflesianGIF I want freezer to stand RafflesianGIF I want freezer to stand RafflesianGIF I want freezer to stand MissAVI
Back to top Go down
spectrahelios
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
spectrahelios

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I want freezer to stand Left_bar_bleue10000/1000000I want freezer to stand Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I want freezer to stand Pbucket500/500I want freezer to stand DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:33 am

GO
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:33 am

The member 'spectrahelios' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

#1 'RAFFLESIAN' :
I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand RafflesianGIF I want freezer to stand MissAVI

#2 'FREEZER' :
I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50 I want freezer to stand FreezerGIF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 am

Bakugan Brawl.
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 am

The member 'Jake' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

#1 'ELFIN' :
I want freezer to stand ElfinstandGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikeFinal-50 I want freezer to stand ElfinstandGIF I want freezer to stand ElfinstandGIF I want freezer to stand ElfinstandGIF

#2 'RAFFLESIAN' :
I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand RafflesianGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100

#3 'HAMMERSAUR' :
I want freezer to stand MissAVI I want freezer to stand HammersaurGIF I want freezer to stand HammersaurGIF I want freezer to stand SphereStrikefinal-100 I want freezer to stand HammersaurGIF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want freezer to stand   I want freezer to stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want freezer to stand
Page 1 of 1