Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Question about ability Empty
PostSubject: Question about ability   Question about ability Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Burst Core: Allows your Helios Bakugan to neutralize all of your opponent's Ability Cards and Fusion Ability Cards played during the round this card was activated. Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

DarkusPhoenix wrote:

Black Maiden AFTER Burst Core? Think about that for a moment... -_-

You can't use an ability after Burst Core. Burst Core prevents you from using them after it is activated AND negates all abilities you used before Burst Core's activation..... So, it's not over yet.... Don't claim your win so soon. And make sure you aren't ripping off your opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about ability   Question about ability Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm

FlameArcher wrote:
Burst Core: Allows your Helios Bakugan to neutralize all of your opponent's Ability Cards and Fusion Ability Cards played during the round this card was activated. Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

DarkusPhoenix wrote:

You can't use an ability after Burst Core. Burst Core prevents you from using them after it is activated AND negates all abilities you used before Burst Core's activation..... So, it's not over yet.... Don't claim your win so soon. And make sure you aren't ripping off your opponent.

I think what FA is saying is that, Burst Core only says it negates and says nothing about prevention. So what is the real effect by this ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about ability   Question about ability Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:01 am

Actually I think it does, take a look at this:

And:

Nova Spiral: Allows your Helios Bakugan to neutralize all of your opponent's active Ability Cards played during this round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

It's not the same thing hence why in Episode 1 none of Tigrerra's ability worked after Spectra activated Burst Core. I could be wrong but we'll let the Professor decide.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Question about ability Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Question about ability Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Question about ability Pbucket0/500Question about ability DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Question about ability   Question about ability Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 am

RogueZ wrote:
Actually I think it does, take a look at this:

And:

Nova Spiral: Allows your Helios Bakugan to neutralize all of your opponent's active Ability Cards played during this round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

It's not the same thing hence why in Episode 1 none of Tigrerra's ability worked after Spectra activated Burst Core. I could be wrong but we'll let the Professor decide.

I just posted nearly the same evidence on the brawl.....
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Question about ability   Question about ability Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 pm

FlameArcher wrote:

DarkusPhoenix wrote:

If a card states "neutralizes all active Ability Cards" then it will only disable the current Ability Cards that have been activated.

For the Burst Core card, it neutralizes all Ability Cards that are played during the round of the Burst Core's activation. Thusly, once activated it will disable all active Ability Cards and all future Ability Cards during the round. You can play Abilities after the opponent has used Burst Core, but they'll have no effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about ability   Question about ability Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:39 pm

So, if burst core was activated...For example....

DP use Burst Core

Helios 550G
Hyper Dragonoid 450G

i activate Item Core but it will have no effect?..
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Question about ability   Question about ability Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 pm

FlameArcher wrote:
So, if burst core was activated...For example....

DP use Burst Core

Helios 550G
Hyper Dragonoid 450G

i activate Item Core but it will have no effect?..

That is correct. I'm telling you this because it may help in a strategy involving the build of used Ability Cards in the round. Otherwise, the knowledge isn't very useful in your games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about ability   Question about ability Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about ability
Page 1 of 1