Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. Pbucket0/500Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. DpGFogC  (0/500)

Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. Empty
PostSubject: Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City.   Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:44 am

Hello again, Professor. This time, I would like to purchase the Aquos Elico Bakugan from you.

24. ELICO (AQUOS only)
Power Level = 350
Life Force = ۞268۞
Stand Success = 85%
Defense = 2
Special Shot = +58
Attribute Change =
Sub-Terra & Haos

PRICE: 4000 BP

Same as I wanted the Brontes, and don't worry... I have another type of interest I'm willing to gamble. Say, the DNA data we have on Elico? It was taken when Mira battled her and Shadow Prove during the Beta City tournament. With this data alone, you can achieve a multitude of improbable possibilities, including an infinite restock of Elicos with a simple mass duplication of the DNA strand. Interested?

5000 BP, as well as the Aquos Elico DNA data, currently custody only to Master Spectra for an Elico (Lv 8). Do we have an agreement? If so, then I would like nothing more from this depositing point.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City.   Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Gus wrote:
Hello again, Professor. This time, I would like to purchase the Aquos Elico Bakugan from you.

24. ELICO (AQUOS only)
Power Level = 350
Life Force = ۞268۞
Stand Success = 85%
Defense = 2
Special Shot = +58
Attribute Change =
Sub-Terra & Haos

PRICE: 4000 BP

Same as I wanted the Brontes, and don't worry... I have another type of interest I'm willing to gamble. Say, the DNA data we have on Elico? It was taken when Mira battled her and Shadow Prove during the Beta City tournament. With this data alone, you can achieve a multitude of improbable possibilities, including an infinite restock of Elicos with a simple mass duplication of the DNA strand. Interested?

5000 BP, as well as the Aquos Elico DNA data, currently custody only to Master Spectra for an Elico (Lv 8). Do we have an agreement? If so, then I would like nothing more from this depositing point.

Another tempting offer... And it is indeed a fair arrangement, an Aquos Elico of a high level for the information to recreate as many as I wish. Besides, the DNA may prove useful to other projects...

Once again, I accept, Gus.

Aquos Elico (Lv 8) purchased for 5,000 BP.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City.   Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Thank you for your support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City.   Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gus Transaction #1 of Beta City.
Page 1 of 1