Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)

Go down 
+4
Guest14
yugi58
Neo
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Pbucket0/500Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:36 am

The group of Resistance. SH, which i believe came up in conversation on the C-box, yugi, ect... Anyway, next time make it clear that you want a one on one battle between you and Max only then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:53 am

Anyway I lose 183 LP so the current score is:

MAX: Life Gauge at 400G

Rogue: Life Gauge at 300G <-317
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:25 am

Max Ride wrote:
Pyrus Atmos stand!

ATMOS
Power Level = 250
Life Force = ۞50۞
Stand Success = 65%
Defense = 2
Special Shot = +37

ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE!

DARKUS VORTEX!

Darkus Vortex: Increases your Darkus Bakugan's power level by 150 points and decreases your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 50 points.

Rafflesian,Freezer & Atmos (550) Vs AticheBee (367)

Oh yea,baby!I rock! Cool

It is now a bit over one hour over the 5 day limit. Max automatically forfeits.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Pbucket0/500Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:42 pm

DarkusDragon wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Max Ride wrote:
I sacrifice 50 percent of my life gauge to throw in another Bakugan.

LIFE GAUGE: Life Gauge at 450G

BAKUGAN BRAWL!!!

Your Life Gauge should be at 250 Then, Max Rider? Or is it SO tough for you to know that subtracting 50 % means reducing the number by half, or dividing it by two?

Do all of you Resistance need to point out typoes, when you guys make typoes yourself? Knock it off. First yugi, now Shadow-Mustang.... Can you seriously just say, "don't you mean 50 points and not percent?" and leave it at that. You guys have to go and make some wise comment about every single typo someone makes... just knock it off....

I once heard you say 'Practice what you preach...' And now....

[01:50:17 28/05/10] DarkusDragon : Life Force, yugi? REALLY? It's Life POINTS.....
[01:50:19 28/05/10] rstegbauer : just wait for Mira or Ace or something
[01:50:32 28/05/10] DarkusDragon : That deserves a double eyeroll... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just saying. I don't like missing things like this. Yes,I know,I know. Go all Thesaurus. Razz

PS: I am talking about you going all 'PETITION!!' against us joking with YOU'RE TEAM's mistakes,and you doing the same thing with ours.
Back to top Go down
Guest2
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest2

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:12 pm

I just noticed that there are 4 more hours from where I am posting for it to be more than 5 days SO IT IS NOT 5 DAYS IF MAX MAKES HER MOVE IN LESS THAN 4 HOURS THE BRAWL GOES ON!
If you have objection lets take it to Prince Hydron.
Back to top Go down
Guest2
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest2

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh my bad I got confused with the dates.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Lorddarkus wrote:
Oh my bad I got confused with the dates.

Don't worry about it!! Could happen to ANYONE!!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
DarkusDragon wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Max Ride wrote:
I sacrifice 50 percent of my life gauge to throw in another Bakugan.

LIFE GAUGE: Life Gauge at 450G

BAKUGAN BRAWL!!!

Your Life Gauge should be at 250 Then, Max Rider? Or is it SO tough for you to know that subtracting 50 % means reducing the number by half, or dividing it by two?

Do all of you Resistance need to point out typoes, when you guys make typoes yourself? Knock it off. First yugi, now Shadow-Mustang.... Can you seriously just say, "don't you mean 50 points and not percent?" and leave it at that. You guys have to go and make some wise comment about every single typo someone makes... just knock it off....

I once heard you say 'Practice what you preach...' And now....

[01:50:17 28/05/10] DarkusDragon : Life Force, yugi? REALLY? It's Life POINTS.....
[01:50:19 28/05/10] rstegbauer : just wait for Mira or Ace or something
[01:50:32 28/05/10] DarkusDragon : That deserves a double eyeroll... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Just saying. I don't like missing things like this. Yes,I know,I know. Go all Thesaurus. Razz

PS: I am talking about you going all 'PETITION!!' against us joking with YOU'RE TEAM's mistakes,and you doing the same thing with ours.

You know what "practice what you preach" means right? It means don't point out something that you YOURSELF do as well. I don't make the mistake of saying Life Points instead of Life Gauge. So your argument is pointless. Besides, doing that correction is giving your team a taste of your own medicine. See how annoying it can be? By the way, you used "You're" incorrectly here. You're is a conjunction of YOU ARE. Fill in YOU ARE in the sentence. "You Are team's"? That's incorrect. If you are referring to MY team, you should use "YOUR"....

Need I explain using the same force against you? Taste of your own medicine? ect...
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:46 am

Hmmmm... Yeah,I always hate the your and you're ... Oh well,atleast you know EVERY Team can make mistakes,and when we do,we should not make fun,and if we do,the other team should send backup... Or something on those lines...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)   Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue vs. Max Ride (Winner: Rogue by default)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3