Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Good morning. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1500/1000000  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Good morning. :)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Good morning, everyone. I hope you all slept well. Smile

But, Alice... I hear you have an older brother... And I've also heard that he tried to take over the other Bakugan New Hyperspace, with a dark motive. But eventually, he came to his senses and returned to the good side? Could you please explain to me how this happened? I'm asking you this because I too have an older brother who's a little confused in his mind right now... He's so dark and cold right now, but he used to be the complete opposite. Please tell me what happened, and how I can fix it? I'd do anything to have things back the way they used to be...
Back to top Go down
Alice
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
0/1000000  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Good morning. :)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Mira wrote:

But, Alice... I hear you have an older brother... And I've also heard that he tried to take over the other Bakugan New Hyperspace, with a dark motive. But eventually, he came to his senses and returned to the good side? Could you please explain to me how this happened? I'm asking you this because I too have an older brother who's a little confused in his mind right now... He's so dark and cold right now, but he used to be the complete opposite. Please tell me what happened, and how I can fix it? I'd do anything to have things back the way they used to be...

Oh my, you poor girl. Sad Well, I would love to help in any way I can to make things right again between you. ^_^

Well, yes, I have a twin brother who's older by about three minutes, and his name is Michael. Throughout my whole life I've remembered him being mildly to sometimes unbelievably distant or cruel... He was at his peak during Bakugan Hyperspace, the original version of this sequel website. Back then, all he wanted to do was completely destroy the forums. You see, he despises Bakugan with a passion and would stop at nothing to erase such an inspiring web page from existence. So in order to defeat the enemy, I suppose he had to become the enemy. He had to learn Bakugan and become Masquerade, a villain, seeking to destroy everything in the Bakugan realm. He was very cruel to me and everyone else there, and between us, he even committed a few unspeakable crimes during this time... I was ashamed to be a part of it, but eventually, Dan was the one who helped him to see the light. ^_^ He lost to Dan once and couldn't stand to end it that way. He became even worse in his goal to completely dominate Dan like he had in the past, but when Dan won a final explosive battle against him, he finally gave up his dark dream, realizing it wasn't worth it. Now he's with me again, and he's the sweetest he's been in years. ^_^ It was such an unexpected and pleasant ending to the website...

Now, the way I see it, the same thing might be going on with your own brother. Does he resent Bakugan? Does he have this burning desire to leave nothing but destruction in his path and dominate every Bakugan Brawler he finds? If so, then you need to help him realize it's just not worth all the effort and time he's taking to ruin something for everyone else. Sometimes, you just need to step away from it all and come to terms with what's really going on here; you're only providing even more fun for the Brawlers that enjoy the site. ^_^ Dan's the perfect example, he lives for the thrill of the battle, and Michael unknowingly helped Dan to enjoy the experience to a great level. ^_^ Try to have your brother challenge Dan and lose. When he does, I think he'll come around before you even know it. Smile I hope this helped. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Good morning. :)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:14 am

Alice wrote:
Mira wrote:

Oh my, you poor girl. Sad Well, I would love to help in any way I can to make things right again between you. ^_^

Well, yes, I have a twin brother who's older by about three minutes, and his name is Michael. Throughout my whole life I've remembered him being mildly to sometimes unbelievably distant or cruel... He was at his peak during Bakugan Hyperspace, the original version of this sequel website. Back then, all he wanted to do was completely destroy the forums. You see, he despises Bakugan with a passion and would stop at nothing to erase such an inspiring web page from existence. So in order to defeat the enemy, I suppose he had to become the enemy. He had to learn Bakugan and become Masquerade, a villain, seeking to destroy everything in the Bakugan realm. He was very cruel to me and everyone else there, and between us, he even committed a few unspeakable crimes during this time... I was ashamed to be a part of it, but eventually, Dan was the one who helped him to see the light. ^_^ He lost to Dan once and couldn't stand to end it that way. He became even worse in his goal to completely dominate Dan like he had in the past, but when Dan won a final explosive battle against him, he finally gave up his dark dream, realizing it wasn't worth it. Now he's with me again, and he's the sweetest he's been in years. ^_^ It was such an unexpected and pleasant ending to the website...

Now, the way I see it, the same thing might be going on with your own brother. Does he resent Bakugan? Does he have this burning desire to leave nothing but destruction in his path and dominate every Bakugan Brawler he finds? If so, then you need to help him realize it's just not worth all the effort and time he's taking to ruin something for everyone else. Sometimes, you just need to step away from it all and come to terms with what's really going on here; you're only providing even more fun for the Brawlers that enjoy the site. ^_^ Dan's the perfect example, he lives for the thrill of the battle, and Michael unknowingly helped Dan to enjoy the experience to a great level. ^_^ Try to have your brother challenge Dan and lose. When he does, I think he'll come around before you even know it. Smile I hope this helped. ^_^

Thanks for getting back to me, but I'm afraid our brothers aren't as similar as I hoped to believe...

My brother's name is Corey, and he used to be the best, most thoughtful brother I could have asked for... Always giving, smiling, laughing... But then one night something inside of him changed. For some bizarre reason, he wanted to begin anew, and change his whole life into something edgier and more daring. This sounds crazy I know, but he actually had us all believe that he fell to his death in late February last year. He faked the whole thing all the way through to his funeral. I visited his grave every day since then, and eventually it was dug up... I later learned that the member Spectra on this site is actually him, Spectra is Corey, there's no denying it! I've seen him with my own eyes... He admitted it to me, and told me that he changed his name to Victor. He changed everything, his personality, his name, his lifestyle, his wardrobe, the only thing that I recognize is what he can't change: his face. He always wears a hood when out in the open so that no one can recognize him for who he really is - Corey, my supposedly deceased brother... But I'm not willing to accept this change, he's become so dangerous and apathetic. He never cracks a smile, he always speaks in monotone now, he takes risks that could very nearly get him killed for real... But he always seems to come out okay, but for how much longer? What if he takes a risk too great, and finally slips up? What then? I don't even want to think about it... But right now, he's completely obsessed with winning the war of this silly website. I have no idea why, but he just wants it more than anything else, he yearns to become the ruler of New Vestroia. He's come close several times, and he usually always succeeds in just about everything he does. Only once did something go the way he actually hadn't planned for a change. He faced Dan and lost. It drove him insane, and he even tried to kill his character on this site to finish Dan off once and for all. It was the first time I actually witnessed him showing any emotion since his "rebirth". But he quickly returned to normal, or at least that's what I think but you can't be sure...

The point is, he experienced failure for the first time and couldn't take it lying down. If my brother loses at anything now, it drives him off the deep end and he completely loses what's left of his mind! And I'm sure you've read somewhere on Earth that he even tried to do horrible things to innocent people just to get back at Dan or have me back on his team. He's obsessed...

That's why I don't think I'll get him back the same way Michael returned to you... Corey or should I say "Victor" seems to find Bakugan very important to him if he wants to win it this badly, and he certainly won't return to normal if he loses a game, it only causes the opposite! It worsens the situation, it doesn't improve anything at all... I really appreciate the advice, Alice. Thank you so much for trying to help, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to try something different if I ever hope to see results...
Back to top Go down
Alice
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
0/1000000  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Good morning. :)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 am

Oh my goodness, how frighteningly extreme... But please, never lose hope. Smile There's always a chance...

I should mention that the first time Dan defeated Michael, he lost his mind and created a Bakugan Launcher that helped him to evolve Hydranoid so that he could have his revenge over Dan for humiliating him like that. He eventually succeeded, and it all led up to the events I mentioned previously, and the ending where Michael saw the error of his ways and resigned from the site.

They are similar, your faith in him is just fading... Don't let that happen. Concentrate on getting him back and I promise you it will happen! The fact that everyone believes that he passed away is only a small setback, and you simply need to tell them the truth about the situation. Corey wanted to change, and that's the only way he could think of at the time to make it a possibility. It will take a few months for them to settle down, but it will all work out in the end, just wait and see. ^_^

I have seen your brother in action during his brawls with Dan, he is very dangerous and he doesn't think twice about sacrificing the lives of others. Michael was the same way, I saw him send his Reaper Bakugan to the Doom Dimension just because he served his purpose and Hydranoid would soon evolve. I know it's horrible... Sad But you just have to endure, and believe me, your determination, and Dan's love for the game are the only two things that can save Corey now. Also, when you say Corey enjoys Bakugan and wants to rule over their land, what kind of ruler does he want to become? From what I've seen, I think currently he would want to destroy everyone that challenges him for his title, correct? He wants to torture the Bakugan, that was made clear in his second battle against Dan here... So they are similar, and there's still hope yet. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Good morning. :)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:22 am

Alice wrote:
Oh my goodness, how frighteningly extreme... But please, never lose hope. Smile There's always a chance...

I should mention that the first time Dan defeated Michael, he lost his mind and created a Bakugan Launcher that helped him to evolve Hydranoid so that he could have his revenge over Dan for humiliating him like that. He eventually succeeded, and it all led up to the events I mentioned previously, and the ending where Michael saw the error of his ways and resigned from the site.

They are similar, your faith in him is just fading... Don't let that happen. Concentrate on getting him back and I promise you it will happen! The fact that everyone believes that he passed away is only a small setback, and you simply need to tell them the truth about the situation. Corey wanted to change, and that's the only way he could think of at the time to make it a possibility. It will take a few months for them to settle down, but it will all work out in the end, just wait and see. ^_^

I have seen your brother in action during his brawls with Dan, he is very dangerous and he doesn't think twice about sacrificing the lives of others. Michael was the same way, I saw him send his Reaper Bakugan to the Doom Dimension just because he served his purpose and Hydranoid would soon evolve. I know it's horrible... Sad But you just have to endure, and believe me, your determination, and Dan's love for the game are the only two things that can save Corey now. Also, when you say Corey enjoys Bakugan and wants to rule over their land, what kind of ruler does he want to become? From what I've seen, I think currently he would want to destroy everyone that challenges him for his title, correct? He wants to torture the Bakugan, that was made clear in his second battle against Dan here... So they are similar, and there's still hope yet. ^_^

Thank you for this time. I guess you're right, I'll try not to lose hope. Smile You've been a big help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning. :)   

Back to top Go down

Good morning. :)
Page 1 of 1