Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 21

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
300/500  (300/500)

PostSubject: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Welcome, Dragonic Inferno and Dark Thrashers to TOTAL DRAMA HYPERSPACE! As of now, these are the teams:


DARK THRASHERS

Vanitas

Kana

Kasey

Z

Death_Mask


DRAGONIC INFERNO


Max

spectrahelios


Baron

FlameArcher

Fabia

Makaru

This will be Challenge 1: The Laugh. We're kicking the game off with something simple, the object of this challenge is to post ONE picture of the funniest thing you can think of. Each person must individually post a picture, and for every person that doesn't on your team, you'll lose a point. Pictures will be graded on a scale of 1-10. 10 is the highest, 1 is the lowest. Every picture will be graded individually and the total score of all your pictures will be tallied at the end. Challenge ends this Friday, February February 25 at about 5:30 PM Eastern, 4:30 Central, 3:30 Mountain, and 2:30 Pacific. Any and all outside help finding pictures allowed. Team with the lowest points gets one person eliminated. YOU MAY BEGIN THIS CHALLENGE NOW!
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:32 am

This one's Kasseys-



Mine-

Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 21

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
300/500  (300/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 am

Kasey's I've seen before, so it's not as funny. Fabia's made me laugh a little.

Kasey: 7 out of 10

Fabia: 5 out of 10

EDIT: Ok Fabia's is funnier than I thought. The more I look at it the more I laugh. BONUS POINT for extra funnyness, Fab. Oh did I forget to mention the person who the most bonus points gets invincibility for this ellimination? The point also goes torward the team total.


Last edited by yugi58 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:55 am

I've always thought this was funny

Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
4750/1000000  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
417/500  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:01 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 21

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
300/500  (300/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:12 am

Van's pic: 3 out of 10

Max's pic: 8 out of 10


Last edited by yugi58 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 am

yugi58 wrote:
Van's pic: 3 out of 10

Max's pic: 8 out of 10

You don't even get my picture do you -.-'
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm

yugi58 wrote:
Kasey's I've seen before, so it's not as funny. Fabia's made me laugh a little.

Fabia: 7 out of 10

Kasey: 5 out of 10

EDIT: Ok Fabia's is funnier than I thought. The more I look at it the more I laugh. BONUS POINT for extra funnyness, Fab. Oh did I forget to mention the person who the most bonus points gets invincibility for this ellimination? The point also goes torward the team total.

I love to hear you say that, but I accidently mixed up mine and Kassey's... Sorry... ^^;
Back to top Go down
spectrahelios
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 916
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 21

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
10000/1000000  (10000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Makaru
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-12-03

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
0/1000000  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
432/500  (432/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:20 am

Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 21

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
300/500  (300/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 pm

THIS CHALLENGE HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!

FlameArcher: 4 out of 10

Spectrahelios: 0 out of 0 for Racism and unneeded language. That is a warning, Spectrahelios. Next time will me AUTOMATIC ELIMINATION.

Technically Makaru didn't post anything so she counts as not posting.

And if what Fabia posted is true, Kasey and Fabia's scoring switch.


Kasey: 7 out of 10 (Plus one BONUS POINT!)

Fabia: 5 out of 10

So let's tally up the scores and start the elimination.
Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 21

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
300/500  (300/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm

DARK THRASHERS: 10

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 17

Now take away one point for every person who didn't post...

DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

Add Kasey's BONUS POINT!


DARK THRASHERS: 8

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

Take away one for Ace for not being online, therefore never seeing this:

DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

And take away one from Dan for everyday he was online and saw this but never did it or forgot to: That's 7.


DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 7

Thanks to Dan's laziness, we have a TIE! This calls for a tie-breaker match! Everyone will PM me a number from 0 to 101 and their name. For every person who gets it, one point. GO!
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

yugi58 wrote:
DARK THRASHERS: 10

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 17

Now take away one point for every person who didn't post...

DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

Add Kasey's BONUS POINT!


DARK THRASHERS: 8

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

Take away one for Ace for not being online, therefore never seeing this:

DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

And take away one from Dan for everyday he was online and saw this but never did it or forgot to: That's 7.


DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 7

Thanks to Dan's laziness, we have a TIE! This calls for a tie-breaker match! Everyone will PM me a number from 0 to 101 and their name. For every person who gets it, one point. GO!

DUDE I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O______O I'M SORRY GUYS BUT AT LEAST ACE WAS NEVER EVEN ONLINE -________-
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:54 am

sir fudgenipples wrote:
yugi58 wrote:
DARK THRASHERS: 10

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 17

Now take away one point for every person who didn't post...

DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

Add Kasey's BONUS POINT!


DARK THRASHERS: 8

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

Take away one for Ace for not being online, therefore never seeing this:

DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 14

And take away one from Dan for everyday he was online and saw this but never did it or forgot to: That's 7.


DARK THRASHERS: 7

DRAGONIC INFERNOS: 7

Thanks to Dan's laziness, we have a TIE! This calls for a tie-breaker match! Everyone will PM me a number from 0 to 101 and their name. For every person who gets it, one point. GO!

DUDE I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O______O I'M SORRY GUYS BUT AT LEAST ACE WAS NEVER EVEN ONLINE -________-



To bad Sir Fudgenipples Razz
Back to top Go down
Makaru
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-12-03

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
0/1000000  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
432/500  (432/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 am

Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1026
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 21

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
300/500  (300/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:26 am

Tie-breaker Challenge over. Everyone guessed low numbers, but the number I was looking for was 99 The closed was Kana hitting the 40 range. That means the winner of the first Challenge of Total... DRAMA.... HYPERSPACE IS:

THE DARK THRASHERS!!!!!!

Congratulations, Dark Thrashers. That means the Dragonic Inferno will have ONE person eliminated...









JUST KIDDING!!!!!! This whole Challenge is a reward Challenge. Meaning the Dark Thrashers will get the Special Lounge meaning they get special info and secrets about the next challenge. Good Luck to both teams. And Kasey of the Dark Thrashers has invincibility no matter what next challenge.

Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Earth

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
4550/1000000  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 am

yugi58 wrote:
Tie-breaker Challenge over. Everyone guessed low numbers, but the number I was looking for was 99 The closed was Kana hitting the 40 range. That means the winner of the first Challenge of Total... DRAMA.... HYPERSPACE IS:

THE DARK THRASHERS!!!!!!

Congratulations, Dark Thrashers. That means the Dragonic Inferno will have ONE person eliminated...









JUST KIDDING!!!!!! This whole Challenge is a reward Challenge. Meaning the Dark Thrashers will get the Special Lounge meaning they get special info and secrets about the next challenge. Good Luck to both teams. And Kasey of the Dark Thrashers has invincibility no matter what next challenge.

Epic! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh   

Back to top Go down
 
Total Drama Hyperspace: CHALLENGE 1: The Laugh
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Try Not To Laugh Challenge!!!
» TOTAL DETAIL Sd Kfz 252, 253 & early 250
» November 123 Challenge is....
» January 2011 123 Challenge...
» Ch 3: Vicki's Colour Pallette Challenge!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: SPAM FORUM-
Jump to: