Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Alice

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Pbucket500/500Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile DpGFogC  (500/500)

Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Empty
PostSubject: Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile   Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:46 am

Name: Alice Gehabich
Team: Bakugan Battle Brawler - Resistance

Bakugan:

DARKUS

BIONIC ALPHA HYDRANOID (Lv 5)
Power Level = 700
Life Force =
۞-1450۞
Stand Success = 85%
Defense = 7
Special Shot = +83
Special Effect = If his power level is decreased, able to sacrifice 100 points from your Life Gauge to raise his power level by the amount of points it was originally decreased by. This effect is usable three times per game.

*DESTROYED*

ALPHA HYDRANOID (Guardian) (MAX)
Power Level = 550
Life Force = ۞351۞
Stand Success = 85%
Defense = 6
Special Shot = +93
Special Effect = If his power level is decreased, able to sacrifice 50 points from your Life Gauge to return his power level back to its base level. This effect is usable three times per game.

*CAPTURED FROM ACE*

SUB-TERRA

HAOS

AQUOS

VENTUS

LEVEL 7 ABILITY LIMIT

1. Ability that raises power levels = 1 card count (rises by 1 for every 500 points gained from the card)

2. Ability that decreases power levels = 1 card count (rises by 1 for every 500 points lost from the card)

3. Ability that transfers power = 1 card count (rises by 1 for every 500 points transferred from the card)

4. Ability that nullifies Gate Cards = 1 card count

5. Ability that negates an opponent's Ability = 1 card count

6. Ability that reverses an opponent's Ability = 1 card count (rises by 1 for every 500 additional points lost by the opponent's total this way)

7. Ability that negates more than one of the opponent's Abilities = 2 card counts (rises by 1 if it negates all Abilities the opponent has used in the game by far) *If the card that achieves this is a system with an acronym, then reduce the card count by 1.*

8. Ability that mimics an opponent's previous Ability = 2 card counts

9. Ability that protects oneself from an opponent's attack = 2 card counts (rises by 1 for every additional Bakugan protected by this card)

10. Ability that prevents the opponent from activating any more Abilities = 3 card counts

*Cards that equalize power levels would be equivalent to rising power levels, and cards that decrease an opponent's Life Gauge are double the equivalent cost of reducing power levels.*

*Any Ability Cards that do more than one of the effects listed above raises the card count by 1 for each added effect stated above.*

Gauntlet Accessories:

Custom Battle Ability

Gate Cards:

Darkus Reactor (Lv 7): +500 points for all Darkus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Darkus Reactor (Lv 1): +100 points for all Darkus Bakugan standing on this Gate Card.

Ability Cards:

Chaos Leap Sting: Increases your Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 100 points and decreases your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 200 points.

Destruction Grind: Allows your Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to reduce your opponent's Bakugan's power level total down to 0.

Trident of Doom: Allows your Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 300 points.

Indigo Nightmare: Increases your Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 300 points.

Terminal Trident: Allows your Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 300 points.

Destroy Vanish: Allows your Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to reduce your opponent's Bakugan's power level total down to 0.

Death Trident: Allows your Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 300 points.

Photon Tail: Allows your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 300 points.

Phaser Trident: Allows your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 300 points.

Saurer Cannon: Increases your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 900 points. Then after this card had been activated, even if negated, causes a 3 turn disable of any Abilities to be activated on Bionic Alpha Hydranoid. After the 3 turn pause, Bionic Alpha Hydranoid's power level increases by another 900 points.

Full Burst: Increases your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 1000 points.

Malignant Rampage: Transfers 400 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid's total.

Umbra Void: Allows your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to negate your opponent's Ability or Fusion Ability Card played during this round. Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

Paragon Berserker: Allows your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid Bakugan to nullify the Gate Card where he is standing. In addition, uses Bionic Alpha Hydranoid to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 500 points.

Shredder Blast: This card can only be played as long as the power level difference between your opponent's Bakugan's total and your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid's total is 500 points or higher. Transfers 500 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid's total.

Fusion Ability Cards:

Final Demolition: Increases your Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 200 points.

Final Destruction: Increases your Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 500 points.

Final Eradication: This Fusion Ability Card may only be used once per game, per player. However, you may sacrifice 100 of your own Life Force in order to reuse this card one more time after activation. If this effect is used, this card must be the final Fusion Ability Card you activate for the duration of the round. Increases your Bionic Alpha Hydranoid's power level by 800 points.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Pbucket0/500Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile   Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 am

I won't approve this. Rolling Eyes Your Bakugan isn't even authentic.
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Pbucket0/500Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile   Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 am

On the contrary...

Dr. Michael G wrote:
Alice wrote:
Hi, Grandfather. ^_^ Could I trouble you to take a look at this DNA strand for Darkus Alpha Hydranoid?

Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile DNADarkusonlyGIF

You once told me that a single DNA code sequence is enough to regenerate that Bakugan to life. If this is true, could you possibly look into regenerating this Alpha Hydranoid from the DNA strand provided? ^_^ I would be so grateful, Grandfather. Our friend Mira needs this to save her Bakugan from capture by the Vexos.

Given the size of that DNA molecule, I should be able to synthesize it in order to generate a replica of the original Alpha Hydranoid. This can be done in a matter of minutes, dear. However, I should inform you that the resulting creation will be slightly weaker than the original model, and that it won't be able to communicate with you. But otherwise, I should be able to regenerate him from this strand. I will need a few minutes.

Dr. Michael G wrote:
It's completed. May I present to you Darkus Mock Alpha Hydranoid.

48. MOCK ALPHA HYDRANOID (Lv 5)
Power Level = 500
Life Force = ۞351۞
Stand Success = 85%
Defense = 6
Special Shot = +73
Special Effect = If his power level is decreased, able to sacrifice 50 points from your Life Gauge to return his power level back to its base level. This effect is usable three times per game.

Therefore, DARKUS MOCK ALPHA HYDRANOID is a real bakugan. Approve it please... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile   Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 am

Kasey wrote:
On the contrary...

Dr. Michael G wrote:
Alice wrote:
Hi, Grandfather. ^_^ Could I trouble you to take a look at this DNA strand for Darkus Alpha Hydranoid?

Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile DNADarkusonlyGIF

You once told me that a single DNA code sequence is enough to regenerate that Bakugan to life. If this is true, could you possibly look into regenerating this Alpha Hydranoid from the DNA strand provided? ^_^ I would be so grateful, Grandfather. Our friend Mira needs this to save her Bakugan from capture by the Vexos.

Given the size of that DNA molecule, I should be able to synthesize it in order to generate a replica of the original Alpha Hydranoid. This can be done in a matter of minutes, dear. However, I should inform you that the resulting creation will be slightly weaker than the original model, and that it won't be able to communicate with you. But otherwise, I should be able to regenerate him from this strand. I will need a few minutes.

Dr. Michael G wrote:
It's completed. May I present to you Darkus Mock Alpha Hydranoid.

48. MOCK ALPHA HYDRANOID (Lv 5)
Power Level = 500
Life Force = ۞351۞
Stand Success = 85%
Defense = 6
Special Shot = +73

Therefore, DARKUS MOCK ALPHA HYDRANOID is a real bakugan. Approve it please... Rolling Eyes

Still not convinced. Rolling Eyes Regardless however, with only four Ability Cards, she'll be dealt a crushing defeat no matter who she faces. This frail, hopelessly gentle girl is no threat to us.

Profile APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile   Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice/Masquerade's Brawling Profile
Page 1 of 1