Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hydron's Resignation as First in Command.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest18
KING OF VESTAL / LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Hydron's Resignation as First in Command. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Hydron's Resignation as First in Command. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Hydron's Resignation as First in Command. Pbucket0/500Hydron's Resignation as First in Command. DpGFogC  (0/500)

Hydron's Resignation as First in Command. Empty
PostSubject: Hydron's Resignation as First in Command.   Hydron's Resignation as First in Command. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:39 am

You read me right, Hydron. After that performance, why should I give you any special treatment? You're lumped in with the rest of these Vexos now, and you'll just have to get used to it. I am not likely to restore any of your former privileges any time soon...

Hydron has resigned as leader, and I am taking over. Under my rule, you will succeed, lest you be punished severely. Failure is not an option with me, as I'm sure Hydron has made quite clear to you all.

My first order as the new Leader of the Vexos is for Professor Clay to reinstate the full Energy Levels of Macubass and Aluze. Furthermore, I expect a Brawler Profile to be up under my name and use by sunrise. Have I made myself perfectly clear?
Back to top Go down
https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com

Hydron's Resignation as First in Command.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: VEXOS IN TRAINING :: VEXOS HIDDEN BASE-
Jump to: