Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash)   Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:45 pm

BAKUGAN wrote:
The member 'Kana' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'FREEZER' :
Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 MissAVI

That's disappointing..
Life Gauge at 400G - 383 LP

Ability Activate! Thuderbolt - Torrential Wave!

RAFFLESIAN (0 G's) Vs. [DM] INGRAM + HYLASH (517 G's) Vs. [Kana] INGRAM & HYLASH & SYLVEE (1584 G's) Vs. HYPER DRAGO (367 G's)

Ability Activate on Hylash! Ventus Gale!

RAFFLESIAN (0 G's) Vs. [DM] INGRAM + HYLASH (517 G's) Vs. [Kana] INGRAM & HYLASH & SYLVEE (1784 G's) Vs. HYPER DRAGO (367 G's)

I capture Yugi's Rafflesian, and death_mask's Ingram and Hylash. I do not wish to capture from FlameArcher.

death_mask, please change the topic's title. Last time we brawled and I won, you didn't. Change it this time, please.
---
Finally, it's over. I can officially leave and not look back to keep finishing up brawls. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down

Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash)   Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Heh, I completely crippled the VIT... Twisted Evil I capture d_m's guardian and trap, and I assisted Fabia in capturing Yugi's guardian and trap... I really went out with a bang, didn't I ? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash)   Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Kana wrote:
death_mask,
D_M... We'd have made an EPIC team! ♥️ Us + our Ingrams + our Hylashs... we'd be unstoppable! *evil laughter*

You say that and then....

Kana wrote:
Heh, I completely crippled the VIT... Twisted Evil I capture d_m's guardian and trap, and I assisted Fabia in capturing Yugi's guardian and trap... I really went out with a bang, didn't I ? Twisted Evil

Oh yea that's a good way to end definitely. Rolling Eyes And you want us to win earlier, how? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash)   Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:27 am

Kana wrote:

Good job Kana we're going to miss you Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Pbucket0/500Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash)   Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Ok, I can still survive with my things that I have left....

Ability Activate!

Power Merge(On Hylash)

RAFFLESIAN (0 G's) Vs. [DM] INGRAM + HYLASH (917 G's) Vs. [Kana] INGRAM & HYLASH & SYLVEE (1584 G's) Vs. HYPER DRAGO (367 G's)

I have 100 Life Points left...

Life Gauge at 0G\'s

I use Ingram's effect to send back Sylvee, but I lose before this can take place to the score....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash)   Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death_mask vs Kana vs Flame Archer vs Yugi(Winner Kana; Captures Ventus Rafflesian, Ingram, and Hylash)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6