Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freeze Jail Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Freeze Jail Question Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Freeze Jail Question Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Freeze Jail Question Pbucket300/500Freeze Jail Question DpGFogC  (300/500)

Freeze Jail Question Empty
PostSubject: Freeze Jail Question   Freeze Jail Question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 pm

If Freezer were to play the ability "Freeze Jail" then got sent back, would freeze jail stay in effect?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jail Question   Freeze Jail Question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 pm

I think it would because there was an earlier question that says even though the bakugan is sent back the ability still has effect...
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Freeze Jail Question Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Freeze Jail Question Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Freeze Jail Question Pbucket0/500Freeze Jail Question DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jail Question   Freeze Jail Question Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:29 am

Vanitas wrote:
I think it would because there was an earlier question that says even though the bakugan is sent back the ability still has effect...

Would you please link that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jail Question   Freeze Jail Question Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:27 am

Death_mask wrote:
Vanitas wrote:

Would you please link that?

I said I think let Professor Clay answer it I'm not going through 2 pages looking for it but I think it's 1 of Mustang's questions...
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jail Question   Freeze Jail Question Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:26 pm

yugi58 wrote:
If Freezer were to play the ability "Freeze Jail" then got sent back, would freeze jail stay in effect?

Freeze Jail would remain active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeze Jail Question   Freeze Jail Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freeze Jail Question
Page 1 of 1