Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question Professor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A question Professor Empty
PostSubject: A question Professor   A question Professor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:25 pm

If someone was to die and they had captured someone's Guardian, what would happen to that Bakugan? Would it be left there to rot or would the person get it back?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: A question Professor   A question Professor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:12 pm

RogueZ wrote:
If someone was to die and they had captured someone's Guardian, what would happen to that Bakugan? Would it be left there to rot or would the person get it back?

The Bakugan would be doomed to spend the rest of its days in an empty, unsupervised brawler profile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question Professor   A question Professor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm

I see...and you're sure there's nothing that can be done through scientific or other methods?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: A question Professor   A question Professor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm

RogueZ wrote:
I see...and you're sure there's nothing that can be done through scientific or other methods?

You would need to purchase another copy of the Bakugan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A question Professor   A question Professor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:21 pm

I see...thank you for your time Professor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question Professor   A question Professor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question Professor
Page 1 of 1