Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now's our chance, father!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Now's our chance, father! Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Now's our chance, father! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Now's our chance, father! Pbucket0/500Now's our chance, father! DpGFogC  (0/500)

Now's our chance, father! Empty
PostSubject: Now's our chance, father!   Now's our chance, father! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Spectra is vulnerable, I repeat... Spectra is vulnerable! Twisted Evil He only has 1 LF remaining, now is our chance to take him out one and for all! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guest18
KING OF VESTAL / LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Now's our chance, father! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Now's our chance, father! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Now's our chance, father! Pbucket0/500Now's our chance, father! DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Now's our chance, father!   Now's our chance, father! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Hydron wrote:
Spectra is vulnerable, I repeat... Spectra is vulnerable! Twisted Evil He only has 1 LF remaining, now is our chance to take him out one and for all! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Your false claims are trying my patience, Hydron... Spectra is at full health, and if he was truly drained down to 1 Life Force, as you claim he has, then it would have taken a far longer period of time for him to heal all the way to 100%.

That aside, I'm done waiting. I want this system to go online as soon as physically possible. Retrieve the remaining Attribute Energies, because we are behind schedule! Recovering those Attribute Energies is only step one out of three to complete the machine, and we can't afford to lose momentum now. Let's just see if Spectra's lapdog decides to interfere this time...

Mylene, challenge Ace to battle. Capture his full Darkus Attribute Energy before he has the chance to transfer it to one of his canny allies. Just as you, Shadow Prove, will confront Shun in order to obtain the full Ventus Attribute Energy before he gets wise to our little scheme.

Go, and bring me a victory for both assignments!
Back to top Go down
https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Now's our chance, father! Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Now's our chance, father! Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Now's our chance, father! Pbucket456/500Now's our chance, father! DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: Now's our chance, father!   Now's our chance, father! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 am

I'm sorry for the delay, your majesty. I've just enacted your plan, as requested of me. I will contact Shadow so that he may do the same.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Now's our chance, father! Left_bar_bleue650/1000000Now's our chance, father! Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Now's our chance, father! Pbucket450/500Now's our chance, father! DpGFogC  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: Now's our chance, father!   Now's our chance, father! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am

King Zenoheld wrote:
Hydron wrote:

Your false claims are trying my patience, Hydron... Spectra is at full health, and if he was truly drained down to 1 Life Force, as you claim he has, then it would have taken a far longer period of time for him to heal all the way to 100%.

That aside, I'm done waiting. I want this system to go online as soon as physically possible. Retrieve the remaining Attribute Energies, because we are behind schedule! Recovering those Attribute Energies is only step one out of three to complete the machine, and we can't afford to lose momentum now. Let's just see if Spectra's lapdog decides to interfere this time...

Mylene, challenge Ace to battle. Capture his full Darkus Attribute Energy before he has the chance to transfer it to one of his canny allies. Just as you, Shadow Prove, will confront Shun in order to obtain the full Ventus Attribute Energy before he gets wise to our little scheme.

Go, and bring me a victory for both assignments!

i like the way you think his royal sissy butterfly Razz Razz i already whallopped shun before so it'll be a snap to do it again Razz Razz and with it comes the whole ventus energy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now's our chance, father!   Now's our chance, father! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now's our chance, father!
Page 1 of 1