Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Ventus Storm Thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
A Ventus Storm Thing Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000A Ventus Storm Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
A Ventus Storm Thing Pbucket300/500A Ventus Storm Thing DpGFogC  (300/500)

A Ventus Storm Thing Empty
PostSubject: A Ventus Storm Thing   A Ventus Storm Thing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:49 pm

1. If a bakugan OR bakugan trap is sent back with Ventus storm, can it be played again?

EDIT: I have another question concerning this battle.

2. Ok, so we're I'm in the brawl with Fabia. I changed to VIT, and I make a topic YUGI VS. FABIA (No captures/interceptions) And we're going through and I win, and I state I took the Haos Fragment. So then first, she says she I can't play my last card because of Drago's special ability. Then when I prove her wrong, she claims she never agreed to those terms when she CLEARLY agreed by posted after I posted the topic with not captures or interceptions. Then she gets Kana to just in the battle for her. I know this is stupid, since the topic clearly says "No Interceptions" but can Kana intercept? And if she can't, I would be the winner, correct?

BRAWL LINK: https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1775p30-yugi-vs-fabia-no-captures-interceptions-winner-yugi-captures-haos-attribute-fragment

Last edited by yugi58 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: A Ventus Storm Thing   A Ventus Storm Thing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

yugi58 wrote:
1. If a bakugan OR bakugan trap is sent back with Ventus storm, can it be played again?

EDIT: I have another question concerning this battle.

2. Ok, so we're I'm in the brawl with Fabia. I changed to VIT, and I make a topic YUGI VS. FABIA (No captures/interceptions) And we're going through and I win, and I state I took the Haos Fragment. So then first, she says she I can't play my last card because of Drago's special ability. Then when I prove her wrong, she claims she never agreed to those terms when she CLEARLY agreed by posted after I posted the topic with not captures or interceptions. Then she gets Kana to just in the battle for her. I know this is stupid, since the topic clearly says "No Interceptions" but can Kana intercept? And if she can't, I would be the winner, correct?

BRAWL LINK: https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1775p30-yugi-vs-fabia-no-captures-interceptions-winner-yugi-captures-haos-attribute-fragment

1. If a consecutive throw can be made, yes. Bakugan Traps cannot be summoned back once returned to your hand by such an effect.

2. Interceptions and captures overrule "No" interceptions or captures, I've explained this before. The fact that your first post containing the "no captures and interceptions" term was edited, even once, means that captures and interceptions are in fact valid in the game.
Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
A Ventus Storm Thing Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000A Ventus Storm Thing Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
A Ventus Storm Thing Pbucket300/500A Ventus Storm Thing DpGFogC  (300/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Ventus Storm Thing   A Ventus Storm Thing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Professor Clay wrote:

2. Interceptions and captures overrule "No" interceptions or captures, I've explained this before. The fact that your first post containing the "no captures and interceptions" term was edited, even once, means that captures and interceptions are in fact valid in the game.

The first post was edited to put in I won. But alright then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Ventus Storm Thing   A Ventus Storm Thing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:46 am

Professor Clay wrote:
yugi58 wrote:

1. If a consecutive throw can be made, yes. Bakugan Traps cannot be summoned back once returned to your hand by such an effect.

Professor, in the brawl he's refering to in question one, He had already used BOTH his double AND triple throw. After he threw both times, I sent his Freezer back with Ventus Storm. He rethrew Freezer afterthat, when hearing your answer to his question... I said he couldn't do that, but he ignored me. Then death_mask posted, using her Ingram's special effect to take his Dragonoid out of the battle. Then, Yugi rethrew his DRAGO too.

That's 4 throws in total. (5 if include the very first throw once the gate was set).

That is NOT legal, is it!?!? He shouldn't have been able to rethrow Freezer or Drago! ..Right?

EDIT: Here's the link to that page of the brawl. https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1740p105-death_mask-vs-kana-vs-flame-archer-vs-yugi

I'm sorry Yugi is causing you so much hassle. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: A Ventus Storm Thing   A Ventus Storm Thing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Kana wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
yugi58 wrote:

Professor, in the brawl he's refering to in question one, He had already used BOTH his double AND triple throw. After he threw both times, I sent his Freezer back with Ventus Storm. He rethrew Freezer afterthat, when hearing your answer to his question... I said he couldn't do that, but he ignored me. Then death_mask posted, using her Ingram's special effect to take his Dragonoid out of the battle. Then, Yugi rethrew his DRAGO too.

That's 4 throws in total. (5 if include the very first throw once the gate was set).

That is NOT legal, is it!?!? He shouldn't have been able to rethrow Freezer or Drago! ..Right?

EDIT: Here's the link to that page of the brawl. https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1740p105-death_mask-vs-kana-vs-flame-archer-vs-yugi

I'm sorry Yugi is causing you so much hassle. Rolling Eyes

How could a Life Gauge sustain all of that consecutive throwing? Nevertheless, you are correct. If the maximum amount of consecutive throws in a round have already been reached, then the Bakugan cannot return when inflicted with a Ventus Storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ventus Storm Thing   A Ventus Storm Thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ventus Storm Thing
Page 1 of 1