Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2010-04-29

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
-900/1000000  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:16 am

Greetings, to all who visit my very own Bakugan card shop! Conveniently located in my home, I've taken the liberty of providing everyone with a fairly extensive selection of Bakugan Ability Cards that are otherwise found in Professor Clay's depositing points. Smile

Disclaimers: Sorry guys, but I don't have the permission to sell Bakugan to you. I abhor the idea of selling those intelligent living beings like items you'd find at any store, so Bakugan will not be in stock. If you're Level 5 or higher, and interested in adding a powerful Pyrus, Subterra or Aquos Bakugan to your collection, please see Dr. Michael's laboratory for more information on how you can attain the perfect candidates. Smile

Dan, I'm sorry to inform you that I was not permitted to putting Cross Drago's remaining Ability Cards up for sale. It seems someone has already claimed exclusive ownership over them them for their own depositing point, or perhaps they may need to be unlocked during battle somehow like few Ability Cards I've come across. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.


CARD SHOP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABILITY CARDS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEVEL 1 ABILITY CARDS

001. Fire Tornado: Transfers 100 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Pyrus Bakugan's power level.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

002. Sub-Terra Smasher: Allows your Sub-Terra attributed Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
003. Haos Flare: Transfers 100 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Haos Bakugan's power level.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
004. Darkus Vortex: Increases your Darkus Bakugan's power level by 150 points and decreases your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 50 points.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
005. Aquos Whirlpool: Increases your Aquos Bakugan's power level by 50 points and decreases your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 150 points.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
006. Ventus Gale: Increases your Ventus Bakugan's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LEVEL 2 ABILITY CARDS

011. Crush Hurricane: Transfers 100 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Anchorsaur's OR Hammersaur's total.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
014. Darkus Stream: Allows your Darkus Sylvee Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 300 points.

PRICE: 975 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEVEL 3 ABILITY CARDS

016. Burning Dragon: Increases your Neo Dragonoid's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
023. Tri-Gunner: Increases your Percival's power level by 300 points.

PRICE: 975 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
030. Moon Rainbow: Allows your Darkus Elfin Bakugan to increase the power levels of all Darkus Bakugan on the battlefield by 200 points, while decreasing the power levels of all your opponent's non-Darkus Bakugan by 200 points.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
032. Satellite Boost: If you activate an Ability Card for your Pyrus Bakugan that increases its overall power level, this card allows your Scorpion Bakugan Trap to add an extra 100 points to that increase.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
033. Thunder Power - Glimmering Slash: Increases your Hylash's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
034. Wind Power - Soaring Strike Shot: Increases your Ingram's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
035. Volcano Hammer: Transfers 200 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Wilda's total.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
039. Fly Enemy: Increases your Falcon fly's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 650 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
046. Tank Bunker: Transfers 200 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Piercian's total.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
053. Canyon Snail: This Sub-Terra Ability allows your Tripod Epsilon Bakugan Trap to decrease each of your opponent's Bakugan's power levels by 200 points.

PRICE: 975 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
058. Clay Roller: Transfers 200 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Baliton's total.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
059. Ancient Glow: Transfers 200 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level total to your Nemus' total.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LEVEL 4 ABILITY CARDS

065. Shade Cocoon: Allows your Nemus Bakugan to prevent your opponent from activating any more Ability Cards for the remainder of the round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

PRICE: 1950 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
066. Wing Mercury: Returns Ventus Elfin back to her base power level and increases that power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 2600 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
067. Reflection Boost: Allows your Scorpion Bakugan Trap to reverse your opponent's most recent Ability Card played during this round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect. In addition, decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 100 points.

PRICE: 2600 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
068. Clawed Thunder Position - Kaganui: This card cannot be played if it is your final Ability Card chance for the round. Allows your Hylash Bakugan Trap to neutralize all of your opponent's active Ability Cards played during this round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

PRICE: 1950 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
078. Haos Bunker: Allows your Piercian to transfer 200 points from each of your opponent's Bakugan's power levels to each of your own Bakugan's power levels, including the Piercian.

PRICE: 1625 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
086. Tornado Barrier: Allows your Neo Dragonoid Bakugan to negate all of your opponent's active Ability Cards played during this round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect. In addition, decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 100 points.

PRICE: 2275 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
091. Ground Boarding: Increases your Wilda's power level by 400 points.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
092. Heavy Assail: Increases your Baliton's power level by 300 points.

PRICE: 975 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEVEL 5 ABILITY CARDS

096. Skid Roll-off: Transfers 300 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Nemus' total.

PRICE: 1950 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100. Twin Back: If your opponent has activated a move that decreases your Elfin's power level during this round, return and double the amount of points lost from that move back to your Elfin's total.

PRICE: 2925 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
114. Darkus Thunder: Increases your Percival's power level by 300 points and decreases your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 1625 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
115. Continuous Dance - Phoenix Position: Increases your Ingram's power level by 200 points and decreases your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 300 points.

PRICE: 2275 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
119. Clay Wall: Allows your Wilda Bakugan to return your opponent's Bakugan's power level back to its base level. In addition, increase your Wilda's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 2600 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
123. Cool Snail: This Ability Card can only be activated after your opponent has activated at least one Ability Card this round. Aquos Ability allows your Tripod Epsilon Bakugan Trap to prevent your opponent from activating any more Ability Cards for the remainder of the round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

PRICE: 1625 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
144. Eternal Cocoon: Allows your Piercian Bakugan Trap to prevent your opponent from activating any more Ability Cards for the remainder of the round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect. However, Piercian is now unable to attack during the round this card was activated, leaving his power level off of your Bakugan's total.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEVEL 6 ABILITY CARDS

154. Max Reflector: This must be the first and only Ability Card you activate for the rest of the round. Allows your Scorpion Bakugan Trap to reverse your opponent's Bakugan's power level increases at double the original power toward each of your opponent's standing Bakugan.

PRICE: 2925 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LEVEL 7 ABILITY CARDS

187. Wind Power - Extreme: Transfers 300 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Master Ingram's total.

PRICE: 1950 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
194. Ding Dong Ditch: Allows your Minx Elfin Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 300 points.

PRICE: 975 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
205. Ripple Trap: Allows your Aquos Minx Elfin Bakugan to prevent your opponent from activating any more Ability Cards until you have activated your next Ability Card yourself. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

PRICE: 1950 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
206. Hyper Bubble Shield: Allows your Aquos Minx Elfin to transfer 400 points from each of your opponent's Bakugan to your Bakugan's power level total.

PRICE: 2600 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
207. Wind Power - Glimmering Shadow Slash: Transfers 300 points from your opponent's Bakugan's power level to your Master Ingram's total.

PRICE: 1950 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
208. Armored Intense Mode: Allows your Master Ingram Bakugan to neutralize your opponent's most recent Ability Card played during this round. In addition, increase Master Ingram's power level by 200 points.

PRICE: 1950 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
209. Wind Echo: Allows your Master Ingram Bakugan to decrease each of your opponent's Bakugan's power levels by 300 points.

PRICE: 1625 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
211. Eight-Span Crow: Allows your Master Ingram to increase the power levels of all Ventus Bakugan on the battlefield by 200 points.

PRICE: 975 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
214. Kazami Style - Ninja Torpedo Slash: Allows your Master Ingram to increase the power levels of all Ventus Bakugan on the battlefield that you control by 200 points.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
217. Wind Power - Light Intense Impact: Allows your Master Ingram Bakugan to decrease your opponent's Bakugan's power level by 400 points.

PRICE: 1300 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
218. Twin Fangs - Phantom Comet Storm: Increases your Master Ingram's and Hylash's power levels by 400 points. In addition, combine power levels with Master Ingram and Hylash.

PRICE: 2925 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
222. Twin Fangs - Great Divine Wind: Transfers 300 points from each of your opponent's Bakugan's power levels to your Master Ingram's total.

PRICE: 2600 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
223. Sky Hearty: Allows your Ventus Minx Elfin Bakugan to reverse your opponent's Ability Card. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

PRICE: 2600 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEVEL 8 ABILITY CARDS

318. Hand Demon - Moonlight Slash: Allows your Master Ingram Bakugan to prevent your opponent from activating any more Ability Cards for the remainder of the round. Fusion and Chaos Abilities are excluded from this effect.

PRICE: 2600 BP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:52 am

DUDE O____O I CHECKED THE LEVEL 7 PART LIKE 5 TIMES WHERE R DRAGO'S CARDS!??!???!????!?!??!?!?! MARUCHO PLZ DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME T_____T

_________________
c'mon bro i got tiger blood Cool WINNING!
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:52 am

Dan wrote:
DUDE O____O I CHECKED THE LEVEL 7 PART LIKE 5 TIMES WHERE R DRAGO'S CARDS!??!???!????!?!??!?!?! MARUCHO PLZ DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME T_____T

ok that's an annoying sig -.-

_________________
c'mon bro i got tiger blood Cool WINNING!
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2010-04-29

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
-500/1000000  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
472/500  (472/500)

PostSubject: Re: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 am

Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
DUDE O____O I CHECKED THE LEVEL 7 PART LIKE 5 TIMES WHERE R DRAGO'S CARDS!??!???!????!?!??!?!?! MARUCHO PLZ DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME T_____T

ok that's an annoying sig -.-

Quote :
Disclaimers: Sorry guys, but I don't have the permission to sell Bakugan to you. I abhor the idea of selling those intelligent living beings like items you'd find at any store, so Bakugan will not be in stock. If you're Level 5 or higher, and interested in adding a powerful Pyrus, Subterra or Aquos Bakugan to your collection, please see Dr. Michael's laboratory for more information on how you can attain the perfect candidates.

Dan, I'm sorry to inform you that I was not permitted to putting Cross Drago's remaining Ability Cards up for sale. It seems someone has already claimed exclusive ownership over them them for their own depositing point, or perhaps they may need to be unlocked during battle somehow like few Ability Cards I've come across. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm guessing you rushed right ahead and didn't even bother to read that? -_- And it looks like those signatures are important so I wouldn't change them if I were you
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:13 am

Ace wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
DUDE O____O I CHECKED THE LEVEL 7 PART LIKE 5 TIMES WHERE R DRAGO'S CARDS!??!???!????!?!??!?!?! MARUCHO PLZ DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME T_____T

ok that's an annoying sig -.-

Quote :
Disclaimers: Sorry guys, but I don't have the permission to sell Bakugan to you. I abhor the idea of selling those intelligent living beings like items you'd find at any store, so Bakugan will not be in stock. If you're Level 5 or higher, and interested in adding a powerful Pyrus, Subterra or Aquos Bakugan to your collection, please see Dr. Michael's laboratory for more information on how you can attain the perfect candidates.

Dan, I'm sorry to inform you that I was not permitted to putting Cross Drago's remaining Ability Cards up for sale. It seems someone has already claimed exclusive ownership over them them for their own depositing point, or perhaps they may need to be unlocked during battle somehow like few Ability Cards I've come across. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm guessing you rushed right ahead and didn't even bother to read that? -_- And it looks like those signatures are important so I wouldn't change them if I were you

that's it........ i'm doomed....... and i can't even go out with my dignity with that REALLY stupid sig following me everywhere.............

_________________
c'mon bro i got tiger blood Cool WINNING!
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2010-04-29

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
-500/1000000  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
472/500  (472/500)

PostSubject: Re: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:09 am

Dan wrote:
Ace wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
DUDE O____O I CHECKED THE LEVEL 7 PART LIKE 5 TIMES WHERE R DRAGO'S CARDS!??!???!????!?!??!?!?! MARUCHO PLZ DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME T_____T

ok that's an annoying sig -.-

Quote :
Disclaimers: Sorry guys, but I don't have the permission to sell Bakugan to you. I abhor the idea of selling those intelligent living beings like items you'd find at any store, so Bakugan will not be in stock. If you're Level 5 or higher, and interested in adding a powerful Pyrus, Subterra or Aquos Bakugan to your collection, please see Dr. Michael's laboratory for more information on how you can attain the perfect candidates.

Dan, I'm sorry to inform you that I was not permitted to putting Cross Drago's remaining Ability Cards up for sale. It seems someone has already claimed exclusive ownership over them them for their own depositing point, or perhaps they may need to be unlocked during battle somehow like few Ability Cards I've come across. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm guessing you rushed right ahead and didn't even bother to read that? -_- And it looks like those signatures are important so I wouldn't change them if I were you

that's it........ i'm doomed....... and i can't even go out with my dignity with that REALLY stupid sig following me everywhere.............

Toughen up for once in your life Rolling Eyes It's not the end of the world just because you can't find Drago's other Abilities yet. We'll help you find them Dan, as long as you don't give up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Baron
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-04-29

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
500/1000000  (500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
400/500  (400/500)

PostSubject: Re: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 am

Ace wrote:
Dan wrote:
Ace wrote:
Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:
DUDE O____O I CHECKED THE LEVEL 7 PART LIKE 5 TIMES WHERE R DRAGO'S CARDS!??!???!????!?!??!?!?! MARUCHO PLZ DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME T_____T

ok that's an annoying sig -.-

Quote :
Disclaimers: Sorry guys, but I don't have the permission to sell Bakugan to you. I abhor the idea of selling those intelligent living beings like items you'd find at any store, so Bakugan will not be in stock. If you're Level 5 or higher, and interested in adding a powerful Pyrus, Subterra or Aquos Bakugan to your collection, please see Dr. Michael's laboratory for more information on how you can attain the perfect candidates.

Dan, I'm sorry to inform you that I was not permitted to putting Cross Drago's remaining Ability Cards up for sale. It seems someone has already claimed exclusive ownership over them them for their own depositing point, or perhaps they may need to be unlocked during battle somehow like few Ability Cards I've come across. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm guessing you rushed right ahead and didn't even bother to read that? -_- And it looks like those signatures are important so I wouldn't change them if I were you

that's it........ i'm doomed....... and i can't even go out with my dignity with that REALLY stupid sig following me everywhere.............

Toughen up for once in your life Rolling Eyes It's not the end of the world just because you can't find Drago's other Abilities yet. We'll help you find them Dan, as long as you don't give up Rolling Eyes

yeah we'll find em master ham! Very Happy master marucho will make us food in the meantime *__* I'LL HAVE A JELLY DONUT PLEAZZ MASTER MARUCHO!!!!!!!!!! HOLD THE GARLIC!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2010-04-29

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
-900/1000000  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 am

Baron wrote:


yeah we'll find em master ham! Very Happy master marucho will make us food in the meantime *__* I'LL HAVE A JELLY DONUT PLEAZZ MASTER MARUCHO!!!!!!!!!! HOLD THE GARLIC!!!!!

We'll have a large banquet in a short while, Baron. Smile Dan, I'm sorry, but there isn't anything more I can do... Perhaps Drago learns the Abilities on his own through battle, like Pokemon techniques. Wink It's just something to consider while we're searching, but for right now, we should focus on the task at hand: our assault on the Vexos. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP   

Back to top Go down
 
MARUCHO'S CARD SHOP
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 22/06/2012 tournament at thomson card shop
» Vanguard Tournament at Lorong Ah Soo Card Shop 15 April 2011
» Fangirls Card Shop!
» Tournament @ Hougang Auntie Card Shop 050811 (Fri)
» Asian Championship 2012 Qualifier @ Asia Card Shop (20/8)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: EARTH :: MARUCHO'S HOUSE-
Jump to: