Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mira...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira... Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Mira... Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira... Pbucket0/500Mira... DpGFogC  (0/500)

Mira... Empty
PostSubject: Mira...   Mira... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:07 am

I know that some of you don't trust Mira, but I promise you! We can Trust her! All of those worried about "M" you can trust me that she is NOT M. I know who... but I'm not allowed to say, as "M" threathend to Kill me if I told... Please, guys... Trust Mira!

And if you do Trust her... why wasn't she invited here?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira... Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Mira... Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira... Pbucket401/500Mira... DpGFogC  (401/500)

Mira... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira...   Mira... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 am

Well. Someone has to stay on New Vestroia and keep everything in check, and Mira's plenty capable of doing so. Of course we trust Mira, that's why she was left with such a big responsibility, am I right guys? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira... Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000Mira... Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira... Pbucket8/500Mira... DpGFogC  (8/500)

Mira... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira...   Mira... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:01 am

m is spectra.......... that's what gus said..... i trust mira 100% but i don't trust her bro one bit and he's never coming to the resistance even if he asks i'm turning him down!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad that dude deserves to get hit by a bus or something.........
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira... Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Mira... Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira... Pbucket401/500Mira... DpGFogC  (401/500)

Mira... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira...   Mira... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:06 am

Dan wrote:
m is spectra.......... that's what gus said..... i trust mira 100% but i don't trust her bro one bit and he's never coming to the resistance even if he asks i'm turning him down!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad that dude deserves to get hit by a bus or something.........

Don't say that Dan! He may be our enemy now, but he could change entirely very quickly! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira... Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Mira... Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira... Pbucket472/500Mira... DpGFogC  (472/500)

Mira... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira...   Mira... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 am

Fabia wrote:
Dan wrote:

Don't say that Dan! He may be our enemy now, but he could change entirely very quickly! Evil or Very Mad

There's a black hole where his heart is, Fabia. He'd stab all of us in the back like he did to Phoenix... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually agree with Dan, Spectra isn't joining us
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mira... Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Mira... Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mira... Pbucket500/500Mira... DpGFogC  (500/500)

Mira... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira...   Mira... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:58 am

Ace wrote:
Fabia wrote:
Dan wrote:

There's a black hole where his heart is, Fabia. He'd stab all of us in the back like he did to Phoenix... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually agree with Dan, Spectra isn't joining us

Let's not stray off topic, okay guys? Convincing Spectra that he should join us would be a challenge, but that's not what we should be discussing right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mira... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mira...   Mira... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mira...
Page 1 of 1