Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public Apology

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: Public Apology   Public Apology Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:14 am

I would like to make a public apology to some people

To DollxFayce: Sorry for saying I was going to take your Rafflesian. I shouldn't have done that to another Resistance member. Again, sorry. If you so wish, you can still go and edit our the Consecutive Ability, and keep Rafflesian alive.

To Khalifiaboi: Sorry about what happened. I shouldn't have tried to get you to throw the 3-way like that. Hope we can remain as leveling partners, and put what happened aside.

To all the Homosexuals/Bisexuals on the site: Sorry if I seem to have more against you than I actually do. I don't have a problem with gays/lesbians/bis, just what tends to occur...farther down the line. "Homophobic" wasn't exactly the best choice of words...Sorry 'bout that. Also, keep in mind, bis and homos are something relatively new for me. 6 months ago, I did not know a single one, in school or in real life. 2 years ago, I did not even know about bis and homos. Please try to understand.

-Serge
Back to top Go down
DollxFayce
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
DollxFayce

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Public Apology Left_bar_bleue8750/1000000Public Apology Empty_bar_bleue  (8750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Public Apology Pbucket500/500Public Apology DpGFogC  (500/500)

Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Apology   Public Apology Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 am

It's alright. Smile
Back to top Go down

Public Apology
Page 1 of 1