Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Public Apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Public Apology   Fri May 13, 2011 11:14 am

I would like to make a public apology to some people

To DollxFayce: Sorry for saying I was going to take your Rafflesian. I shouldn't have done that to another Resistance member. Again, sorry. If you so wish, you can still go and edit our the Consecutive Ability, and keep Rafflesian alive.

To Khalifiaboi: Sorry about what happened. I shouldn't have tried to get you to throw the 3-way like that. Hope we can remain as leveling partners, and put what happened aside.

To all the Homosexuals/Bisexuals on the site: Sorry if I seem to have more against you than I actually do. I don't have a problem with gays/lesbians/bis, just what tends to occur...farther down the line. "Homophobic" wasn't exactly the best choice of words...Sorry 'bout that. Also, keep in mind, bis and homos are something relatively new for me. 6 months ago, I did not know a single one, in school or in real life. 2 years ago, I did not even know about bis and homos. Please try to understand.

-Serge
Back to top Go down
DollxFayce
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
8750/1000000  (8750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 am

It's alright. Smile
Back to top Go down