Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marucho, I need a favor.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho, I need a favor. Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Marucho, I need a favor. Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Marucho, I need a favor. Pbucket86/500Marucho, I need a favor. DpGFogC  (86/500)

Marucho, I need a favor. Empty
PostSubject: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:42 am

I'm on a mission... Is it possible for you to trace the most recent two dimension portals activated back to the exact locations they originated from?
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho, I need a favor. Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Marucho, I need a favor. Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Marucho, I need a favor. Pbucket0/500Marucho, I need a favor. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:43 am

Mira, I don't know what you're doing. But I'm coming with you! Mad And you can't stop me!!!
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho, I need a favor. Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Marucho, I need a favor. Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Marucho, I need a favor. Pbucket86/500Marucho, I need a favor. DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:06 am

Kasey wrote:
Mira, I don't know what you're doing. But I'm coming with you! Mad And you can't stop me!!!

Out of the question. It's way too dangerous, Kasey... I'm infiltrating, and I don't know what kind of traps Spectra and Gus have set. This is one mission you can't accompany me on... I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho, I need a favor. Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Marucho, I need a favor. Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:11 am

Mira, you can't stop me. This past week I've been shot down. Hard. No one appreciates me here. And now you're starting to too. I'm going with you. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho, I need a favor. Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Marucho, I need a favor. Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Marucho, I need a favor. Pbucket500/500Marucho, I need a favor. DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:20 am

Mira wrote:
I'm on a mission... Is it possible for you to trace the most recent two dimension portals activated back to the exact locations they originated from?

Certainly. It's a rather simple task, believe it or not. Smile

According to these results, the most recent Dimension Portal opening occurred right here at my house. And the one preceeding that... is from the Vexos Destroyer! Shocked That's incredible, we've actually found it even though it's activated a cloaking mechanism! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:23 am

Marucho wrote:
Mira wrote:

According to these results, the most recent Dimension Portal opening occurred right here at my house. And the one preceeding that... is from the Vexos Destroyer! Shocked That's incredible, we've actually found it even though it's activated a cloaking mechanism! Very Happy

That's just what I needed!

.... Kasey... I understand what you're going through, but... Okay, fine. If I let you come with me, just promise me you won't say or do anything. I need your word on this...
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:25 am

Mira wrote:
Marucho wrote:
Mira wrote:

.... Kasey... I understand what you're going through, but... Okay, fine. If I let you come with me, just promise me you won't say or do anything. I need your word on this...

Mira... I promise I'll be like your shadow! I won't do anything unless you say it's okay. But mind filling me in on what we're looking for?
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:30 am

Kasey wrote:
Mira wrote:
Marucho wrote:
Mira wrote:

Mira... I promise I'll be like your shadow! I won't do anything unless you say it's okay. But mind filling me in on what we're looking for?

Good. Well, don't you think it's rather strange that Dan has looked everywhere for his cards, yet he's expected to unlock so many by himself? If any cards need to be unlocked, it's probably three at the most. And haven't you noticed how confident Spectra and Gus are that he won't be able to find them? Whenever Corey lies, he loses whatever aggressive tone he has in his voice, and softens up to give you a false sense of security. He's crude to Dan, but in that instant, he wasn't... I think you understand what I'm trying to accomplish here, but don't say it, okay?

Marucho, do you know of any other means of transportation Kasey and I could use to get there? To the Vexos Destroyer?
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:40 am

Mira wrote:
Kasey wrote:
Mira wrote:
Marucho wrote:
Mira wrote:

Good. Well, don't you think it's rather strange that Dan has looked everywhere for his cards, yet he's expected to unlock so many by himself? If any cards need to be unlocked, it's probably three at the most. And haven't you noticed how confident Spectra and Gus are that he won't be able to find them? Whenever Corey lies, he loses whatever aggressive tone he has in his voice, and softens up to give you a false sense of security. He's crude to Dan, but in that instant, he wasn't... I think you understand what I'm trying to accomplish here, but don't say it, okay?

Marucho, do you know of any other means of transportation Kasey and I could use to get there? To the Vexos Destroyer?

....That makes so much sence....

And Marucho said that someone had claimed complete ownership over the Store at which Dan's cards were sold... This had to be it... Nice thinking, Mira!
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:43 am

Mira, get on Gmail. We can chat there.
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Marucho, I need a favor. Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Marucho, I need a favor. Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Marucho, I need a favor. Pbucket500/500Marucho, I need a favor. DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:17 am

Mira wrote:
Kasey wrote:
Mira wrote:
Marucho wrote:
Mira wrote:

That's brilliant, Mira! Why didn't I think of that? Also, you're in luck. Smile Surely, this was ample time for Dr. Michael to finish repairing the Dimension Transporter in Moscow. I'll ask Alice to contact him for us and hopefully he can provide the transportation you need. Smile The coordinates to the Vexos Destroyer are as follows.

39.0507059, -399.113944579

Good luck to you both. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:32 am

Marucho wrote:
Mira wrote:
Kasey wrote:
Mira wrote:
Marucho wrote:
Mira wrote:

That's brilliant, Mira! Why didn't I think of that? Also, you're in luck. Smile Surely, this was ample time for Dr. Michael to finish repairing the Dimension Transporter in Moscow. I'll ask Alice to contact him for us and hopefully he can provide the transportation you need. Smile The coordinates to the Vexos Destroyer are as follows.

39.0507059, -399.113944579

Good luck to you both. Smile

Thank you, Marucho.

I've written down the coordinates. Let's go, Mira.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marucho, I need a favor.   Marucho, I need a favor. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marucho, I need a favor.
Page 1 of 1