Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Pbucket8/500VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! DpGFogC  (8/500)

VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 am

Snake said this
Proffessor clay! I have had recent information leak that the element energies will most likely be at one point in recent times. With the major energies, we wouldn't have everything we need, due to there distribution. However, the core. The elements had to originate from it, and its power is immense. Not only is all of it not IN drago's body, but it is In Vestroia! If we usedd its energy for the BT system, we could power it to over the brim, and with its energy, most likely also handicap there strongest bakugan, Drago!! There only chances woul dbe the small traces of elemental energies, which are too weak to have a use. We could crush them with this!
Clay Said This
We need something of Drago's before we can proceed. I want him alive, for the time being. Also, we don't have the necessary resources of power to accomplish such a feat. Penetrating the core of New Vestroia is a completely different task, and I've come too far to change strategies now.

steg sent me that so that means the vexos need drago for something but it's a good thing they're not getting him Cool and anti me's idea about stealing core energy apparently fails =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 am

Interesting Dan.... very interesting.... They might steal you....
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:55 am

Zero wrote:
Interesting Dan.... very interesting.... They might steal you....

steal ME?!???!? O____O how? why would they do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 am

They want somthing of Drago's somthing close to him, or maybe someone. Think about it Dan.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 am

Zero wrote:
They want somthing of Drago's somthing close to him, or maybe someone. Think about it Dan.

i get it.......... but why would they want me?????? I WILL NOT BE A HOSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >______<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 am

I know, which is why is they do take you. They wont take you alone, they'll take someone else. In case you escape or somthing
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 am

Zero wrote:
I know, which is why is they do take you. They wont take you alone, they'll take someone else. In case you escape or somthing

IS ANYBODY ELSE SEEING THIS?!????? -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 pm

lolz jk about the last one. Anyway, they will take you because your about the closest thing to Drago, if they dont take you..... What will they take?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!   VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VEXOS INFO!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1