Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.

Go down 
+4
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Fabia
Guest7
Professor Clay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Double Ability Activate!!! Haos Flare and Glow Blow-Off!

Rafflisian + Sylvee + Freezer + Hammersaur + Rafflesian + Sylvee + Freezer + Wontu + Stug (2650 G's)

The first one will increase Raff's power level by 200 G's, and the second will increase me by 100 G's, and lower your defences by the same amount! Mad That's a total of -200 to your defenses! Mad

NOW, ATTACK!!! Mad

Without harming the bakugan inside...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 pm

HAOS FLARE!!!!

Rafflisian + Sylvee + Freezer + Hammersaur + Rafflesian + Sylvee + Freezer + Wontu + Stug (2750 G's)

Another -100 by your behalf, this machine will break, we're putting our hearts into this, it has to IT JUST HAS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Life Gauge at 500G

Bakugan, BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 pm

The member 'Kana' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'WILDA' :
The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 SphereStrikefinal-200
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

The required code has been input manually into the command panel by 'ShadowofYourGuardian'.

"fFCCc"

Algorithm cracked.
Private variable for "Energy Barrier Cell", unlocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm

BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:
The required code has been input manually into the command panel by 'ShadowofYourGuardian'.

"fFCCc"

Algorithm cracked.

SOYG, I love you man!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 pm

Mira and all the characters, grab your Bakugan then head to go fight Zenoheld!
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Pbucket86/500The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 pm

BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

"fFCCc"

Algorithm cracked.

I can't believe my eyes.... But we shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, let's head out! We have to stop them before the Alternative reaches Earth!
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Pbucket8/500The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

"fFCCc"

Algorithm cracked.

I can't believe my eyes.... But we shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, let's head out! We have to stop them before the Alternative reaches Earth!

O____O YA WHAT MIRA AND YUGI SAID!!!!!!! COME ON DRAGO WE GOTTA GO NOW!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HELIX DRAGO
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
HELIX DRAGO

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Dan wrote:
Mira wrote:
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:

"fFCCc"

Algorithm cracked.

O____O YA WHAT MIRA AND YUGI SAID!!!!!!! COME ON DRAGO WE GOTTA GO NOW!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, Dan... It's because of my DNA that the Alternative is as powerful as it is now, but now isn't the time for regrets! It's quite the goal to set, but together we'll all thwart Zenoheld's diabolical plan and destroy the Alternative in the process!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.   The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bakugan's perpetual imprisonment.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4