Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Empty
PostSubject: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:17 am

Hence the title, I'm going to warn you once more. Leave from this venue, you sniveling rodents. This is no place for the likes of children.
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Pbucket0/500Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 am

No place for children? You're no different! After being absorbed into this whole game, isn't it a little self-deprecating to you? This talk of power, everything you've done. You have gone beyond what level of disappointment I ever thought achievable, Clay.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:31 am

Keith wrote:
No place for children? You're no different! After being absorbed into this whole game, isn't it a little self-deprecating to you? This talk of power, everything you've done. You have gone beyond what level of disappointment I ever thought achievable, Clay.

What do you know? Rolling Eyes Do you really think I care in the slightest how you perceive me? I'll ask you again... Leave, or the consequences you'll pay will be most dire, I can promise you that.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Pbucket86/500Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:37 am

Father, please stop this madness already..... I'm begging you, we've worked so hard to prove that the force of good exceeds that of evil. For a lot of people, this game is a serious matter... And no one understands that better than you, dad...

What good would it do to help such a horrible monster like Zenoheld win this game when the real ones who deserve it are the people who sided with everything that's good and heroic? Are you just trying to make the villains seem as unlikeable as possible? Because if you are, then you're doing a phenomenal job... Everyone hates you, father.... Why let them see you differently than the way you really are?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:44 am

Mira wrote:
Father, please stop this madness already..... I'm begging you, we've worked so hard to prove that the force of good exceeds that of evil. For a lot of people, this game is a serious matter... And no one understands that better than you, dad...

What good would it do to help such a horrible monster like Zenoheld win this game when the real ones who deserve it are the people who sided with everything that's good and heroic? Are you just trying to make the villains seem as unlikeable as possible? Because if you are, then you're doing a phenomenal job... Everyone hates you, father.... Why let them see you differently than the way you really are?

Do you really want to know how winning this game will benefit us, Maya? How does $500.00 sound? The entire reason I've agreed to help this madman is because I was offered a considerable amount of profit in exchange. The man craves revenge over the six original brawlers, and their Bakugan. That craving is blinding him so much that he's willing to offer me half a thousand dollars just to help him win a role playing game. It's money in our pocket, so why should I decline his steal of an offer? But after everything we've been through, you make it seem like it's not enough, Maya! You're constantly interfering in my work, and depriving your family of unnecessarily hard-earned profit! Face facts, sweetheart, clearly the actual profit we'll earn is more rewarding than winning a childish game. I know you're their leader, so why don't you just call off your team and let us destroy "Earth" so that we can finally earn our pay?
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Pbucket0/500Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:53 am

Monetary gain isn't worth putting your flesh and blood through this, Clay. Any sensible person, myself especially, would be disgusted at this image and immediately detest everything of your very being. You're an adult, you should be setting the example of what the years ahead should reflect. Are you suggesting that the future be led by a bribing despicable dictator? If so, I highly doubt you are an adult at all. Just a fool living in a shell that has lived far beyond adolescence.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Pbucket86/500Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:58 am

Right now.... I'm genuinely ashamed that you're my father.... You're doing this all for money? You're taking it all away from people half your age just because you're driven by greed?... Crying or Very sad That's the only reason you ever joined this site.... It was never to help my friends or me, only yourself....... What kind of role model are you!? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:04 am

Mira wrote:
Right now.... I'm genuinely ashamed that you're my father.... You're doing this all for money? You're taking it all away from people half your age just because you're driven by greed?... Crying or Very sad That's the only reason you ever joined this site.... It was never to help my friends or me, only yourself....... What kind of role model are you!? Crying or Very sad

Don't be foolish, what do they have to gain from this?! The satisfaction of winning, as opposed to the income we'll have earned in the end? You're the ones who should be ashamed, disrupting a man's work just so your "dreams" can be fulfilled and you can feel close to an actual hero. They're all living in a fantasy world, Maya! This is the real world! And my goals easily take precedence over their thoughtless decisions. Now, prove to me you're different from them. Prove that I've raised you better, and just help me take down the Resistance. I may even be inclined to split some of the earnings with you, Keith, in return for your services. Do we have an agreement?
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:14 am

Assist you in your shallow attempts to win a simple site, that harms your own family, for profit? I'd rather accept the loss and move on than follow in your footsteps. I wouldn't want to fall into the same predicament and fail leaving you with nothing but disrespect from your own. Your mistakes have been too great for me to even remotely consider splitting any invisible promised salary with you.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:19 am

... Invisibly promised is right. Father, does Zenoheld even live near here? What would you do if it turned out that he was lying all this time about the reward and didn't hold up his end of the bargain? It sounds like the exact sort of thing he would do. You can't trust this man, can you? You could be putting everyone, including yourself, through all this stress for absolutely nothing! Mad And it's not like we can sue him in a matter like this, soliciting the money over a role playing game from separate states or even countries wouldn't make it far in any courtroom... -_-
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 am

Clay, reason is screaming at you here and now. You can still change and rectify the wrongs you have had a hand in launching. You have the choice to do what's right. It's not too late to save your dignity, and the adoration your family has in you.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 am

I've given you many chances... And you've made it clear that you're still not in favor of my intentions. You've brought this fate upon yourselves, Maya, Keith. Now activating transportation protocol. Enjoy your hard time while you sit the rest of this game out. I'm done trying to reason with you. You're children, and you obviously don't have your priorities straightened out in the least. Therefore, you leave me no choice.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Father, please come with us! Mad No one deserves a fate like this, and especially not you! So, please, just ride Helios out of here with us, I can't lose you too!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Mira wrote:
Father, please come with us! Mad No one deserves a fate like this, and especially not you! So, please, just ride Helios out of here with us, I can't lose you too!!!! Crying or Very sad

You're all free to leave, but I'm staying... I won't abandom my creation, nor will I give in to the demands of children. Now, hurry, before the explosion consumes the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Mira, there's nothing more we can do. He is clearly being the child here, and it's time we walk away before we foolishly put ourselves in harm's way even further. His poor judgement and stubborn morale led him to his end. We need to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:07 pm

.... I'm sorry, father..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.   Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave the vicinity.... Or you'll both regret this dearly.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: A.W.S. COMMAND CENTER-
Jump to: