Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 am

'Stab' technique successful.

Awaiting defensive maneuver.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:46 am

BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:
'Stab' technique successful.

Awaiting defensive maneuver.

SERIOUSLY MAN!????! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

SABER RETRACT! SABER RETRACT! SABER RETRACT! SABER RETRACT!!!!!!! +400 energy!

ENERGY = 454 gs
Life Gauge at 450G
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:46 am

Retraction complete.
Retraction complete.
Retraction complete.
Retraction complete.

All future techniques performed by 'Dan' have been halved.
All future techniques performed by 'Dan' have been halved.
All future techniques performed by 'Dan' have been halved.
All future techniques performed by 'Dan' have been halved.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 am

DODGE! -372 energy!

ENERGY = 82 gs
Life Gauge at 100G
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 am

'Stab' evaded.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 am

ok drago i think we're REALLY gonna need some backup like it or not....... so first let's get rid of his incinerator assault ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON HUMMER!

HELIX DRAGO + JETKOR (2000 gs) VS HYPERION HELIOS MK2 + ZUKANATOR (800 gs)

3 ABILITIES + 2 BATTLE GEAR ABILITIES

now we gotta get a MIRACLE roll............ come on plz work T___T WE NEED THIS NOW MORE THAN WE EVER DID!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

ULTIMATE FORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAKUGAN BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 am

The member 'Dan' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'MAXUS CROSS DRAGO' :
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:22 am

BAKUGAN wrote:
The member 'Dan' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'MAXUS CROSS DRAGO' :

NO!!!!!!!!!!! O_______O DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT______TT Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

SS = 170 pts

HELIX DRAGO + JETKOR (2000 gs) VS HELIOS MK2 + ZUKANATOR (800 gs)

3 ABILITIES + 2 BATTLE GEAR ABILITIES

i guess it was too much to ask for......... fine i get that BUT WE'RE STILL WINING BY 1200 GS!!!!!!! >____< u'll probably have to play at LEAST 2 things to catch up right?......
Back to top Go down
MAXUS HYPERION HELIOS MK2
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 am

Dan wrote:
DODGE! -372 energy!

ENERGY = 82 gs
Life Gauge at 100G

YOUR COWARDICE IS MORE THAN I CAN STAND, YOU DEAD WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY TIME WE ENGAGE IN A HEATED BATTLE, YOU ALWAYS PULL A CHEAP DEFENSIVE TRICK OUT OF YOUR SLEEVE TO JUST BARELY SQUIRM AWAY UNSCATHED!!!!!!!! WELL, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, AND I'M GOING TO INFLICT SOME HEAVY DAMAGE THE BEST WAY I KNOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A FULL-FLEDGED FATAL ASSAULT!!!!!!!!!!

Current Life Force: 550

FRENZY SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPERION HELIOS MK-2 *ZUKANATOR* (POWER: 2900) V.S. HELIX DRAGO *JETKOR* (POWER: 800)

YOU REMEMBER THIS TYPE OF COMBAT, DRAGO!!!!!!!!! THE LAST BAKUGAN TO DRAW BREATH IS THE VICTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HELIX DRAGO
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 am

HYPERION HELIOS MK-2 wrote:
Dan wrote:
DODGE! -372 energy!

ENERGY = 82 gs
Life Gauge at 100G

YOUR COWARDICE IS MORE THAN I CAN STAND, YOU DEAD WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY TIME WE ENGAGE IN A HEATED BATTLE, YOU ALWAYS PULL A CHEAP DEFENSIVE TRICK OUT OF YOUR SLEEVE TO JUST BARELY SQUIRM AWAY UNSCATHED!!!!!!!! WELL, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, AND I'M GOING TO INFLICT SOME HEAVY DAMAGE THE BEST WAY I KNOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A FULL-FLEDGED FATAL ASSAULT!!!!!!!!!!

Current Life Force: 550

FRENZY SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPERION HELIOS MK-2 *ZUKANATOR* (POWER: 2900) V.S. HELIX DRAGO *JETKOR* (POWER: 800)

YOU REMEMBER THIS TYPE OF COMBAT, DRAGO!!!!!!!!! THE LAST BAKUGAN TO DRAW BREATH IS THE VICTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stark raving lunatic!! Mad Mad If that's really how you want to settle the score, then we'll play your deadly game! I'm sorry, Helios, but you've lost all claims to life after what havoc you and your maniacal master wreaked upon New Vestroia!!! Mad Mad Mad

BURNING REFLECTOR!!!!!!

Helix Dragonoid *Jetkor* (2000 G)
Versus Hyperion Helios MK-2 *Zukanator* (800 G)

Dan, this is our chance to wipe them both out in one concentrated blast! Do you understand what I'm telling you?

Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:16 am

i hear ya buddy THIS SHOULD TAKE HIM DOWN FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad BIG mistake trying to pick on drago helios SPECTRA UR ABOUT TO LOSE UR GUARDIAN BAKUGAN!!!!!!!!!!

BATTLE GEAR ABILITY ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!! JETKOR LEVEL 2!!!!!!!!! this let's drago double the power increase of the last ability we played x2 and that was the burning reflector that drago activated Cool so that's +1200 x2 = +2400 gs!

HELIX DRAGO + JETKOR (4400 gs) VS HYPERION HELIOS MK2 + ZUKANATOR (800 gs)

2 ABILITIES + 1 BATTLE GEAR ABILITY

4400 - 800 = 3600!
3600 / 7 = 514 lf damage!!!!

WHEN THIS HITS HELIOS IT'LL BE GAME OVER FOR HIM!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
HAWKTOR
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 18
Location : Being eaten by a racoon. What are YOU being eaten by?

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
2000/1000000  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
457/500  (457/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:20 am

Dan, you can do this!!! GI is just around the corner, we can make it!!!!

My wing may has been damaged a little bit (really, Vanitas? =.=), but that doesn't matter! I can still cheer you on!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2010-02-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
8250/1000000  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:49 am

I will not yield until nothing remains but charred husks of your naive, incompetent existence. You possess the fatuous cognition to overlook the symbol of my newly augmented dominion. That self-misguided fault will signal your eternal demise at the hands of the only prestigious being to dignify all that exists.

Vulcanus Scepter, unleash Sheath of Flames upon the battlefield to weaken the incoming damage dealt to 'Hyperion Helios MK-2' with a strength of 4400 and at the cost of all remaining energy I possess.

Energy: 0
Life Gauge at 0G\'s

Abilities, Activate! Battle Gear Ability: Zukanator + Bloodlust Annihalation + Fusion Ability: Devouring Hearth! I select Devouring Hearth will target Jetkor Level II.

Zukanator: This is a Level I class Ability Card. Allows your Zukanator Battle Gear to double the current power level of the Bakugan equipped to it. This Ability Card can only be negated by a Level 10 Ability Card.

Bloodlust Annihalation: Increases your Hyperion Helios MK-2's power level by however many points it requires to reach the opponent's current total. In addition, increases Hyperion Helios MK-2's power level by 500 points.

Devouring Hearth: Allows your Hyperion Helios MK-2 Bakugan to reuse one of your opponent's Ability Cards played during this round at double the power.

0 Card Counts Remaining + 2 Battle Gear Counts

Hyperion Helios MK-2 *Zukanator* 11,500G Vs. Helix Drago *Jetkor* 4400G
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:50 am

'Sheath of Flames' technique successful.

Attack negated.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:19 am

spectra u just don't get it.......... i know taking this place away from a ton of other people probably means nothing to u BUT IF U GREW A HEART AND STOPPED THINKING ABOUT URSELF FOR ONCE U'D SEE THAT WE FEEL TOTALLY ROBBED OF EVERYTHING U GOT UR EVIL HANDS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad U CAN SAY UR GOD AND THAT UR NEVER GONNA DIE OR BE STOPPED BUT ALL UR DOING IS MAKING URSELF LOOK EVEN CRAZIER AND DUMBER CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IN REAL LIFE UR A POWERLESS HUMAN JUST LIKE US!!!!!!!!!! ya ok ur super powerful on bnhs but THAT DOESN'T MEAN UR BETTER THAN US AT EVERYTHING AND IT ESPECIALLY DOESN'T MEAN UR ANY BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude u think ur so epic but i don't think u ever once called urself evil -.- which is EXACTLY what u r....... if u think u can change the world like u did with new vestroia guess what's gonna happen dude NOBODY'S GONNA TAKE U SERIOUSLY CUZ THERE'S NO REASON TO -___- UR JUST ONE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COPS CAN JUST ARREST U OR EVEN SHOOT U AND U THINK UR GONNA COME OUT ALIVE BUT U WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECTRA I'M TRYING TO HELP U CUZ AS MUCH AS U DESERVE IT I DON'T THINK U SHOULD REALLY DIE IN REAL LIFE....... man i'd never wish that on anybody but u GOTTA get lost from this site Evil or Very Mad but i still want u alive in real life even if u r evil and psycho but nobody's evil and psycho forever. remember masquerade? that dude woulda been JUST like u if he cared about bakugan and power..... and he turned out pretty awsm and DEFINITELY NOT EVIL Cool BUT WHAT I MEAN IS U CAN'T PRETEND EVERYTHING IN LIFE'S LIKE A DREAM WHERE UR INVINCIBLE CUZ UR NOT DUDE SO GET USED TO IT. and if u even think about trying to do evil things like this to big companies or the white house or whatever then ur gonna be stopped by cops cuz ur just that weak like the rest of us -.- SO STOP SAYING UR IMMORTAL AND UNBEATABLE AND BETTER THAN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE CUZ UR NOT UR ALWAYS GONNA BE UR WEAK SELF IN REAL LIFE DUDE SO SUCK IT UP >.>
Back to top Go down
HELIX DRAGO
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:40 am

Dan wrote:
spectra u just don't get it.......... i know taking this place away from a ton of other people probably means nothing to u BUT IF U GREW A HEART AND STOPPED THINKING ABOUT URSELF FOR ONCE U'D SEE THAT WE FEEL TOTALLY ROBBED OF EVERYTHING U GOT UR EVIL HANDS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad U CAN SAY UR GOD AND THAT UR NEVER GONNA DIE OR BE STOPPED BUT ALL UR DOING IS MAKING URSELF LOOK EVEN CRAZIER AND DUMBER CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IN REAL LIFE UR A POWERLESS HUMAN JUST LIKE US!!!!!!!!!! ya ok ur super powerful on bnhs but THAT DOESN'T MEAN UR BETTER THAN US AT EVERYTHING AND IT ESPECIALLY DOESN'T MEAN UR ANY BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude u think ur so epic but i don't think u ever once called urself evil -.- which is EXACTLY what u r....... if u think u can change the world like u did with new vestroia guess what's gonna happen dude NOBODY'S GONNA TAKE U SERIOUSLY CUZ THERE'S NO REASON TO -___- UR JUST ONE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COPS CAN JUST ARREST U OR EVEN SHOOT U AND U THINK UR GONNA COME OUT ALIVE BUT U WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECTRA I'M TRYING TO HELP U CUZ AS MUCH AS U DESERVE IT I DON'T THINK U SHOULD REALLY DIE IN REAL LIFE....... man i'd never wish that on anybody but u GOTTA get lost from this site Evil or Very Mad but i still want u alive in real life even if u r evil and psycho but nobody's evil and psycho forever. remember masquerade? that dude woulda been JUST like u if he cared about bakugan and power..... and he turned out pretty awsm and DEFINITELY NOT EVIL Cool BUT WHAT I MEAN IS U CAN'T PRETEND EVERYTHING IN LIFE'S LIKE A DREAM WHERE UR INVINCIBLE CUZ UR NOT DUDE SO GET USED TO IT. and if u even think about trying to do evil things like this to big companies or the white house or whatever then ur gonna be stopped by cops cuz ur just that weak like the rest of us -.- SO STOP SAYING UR IMMORTAL AND UNBEATABLE AND BETTER THAN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE CUZ UR NOT UR ALWAYS GONNA BE UR WEAK SELF IN REAL LIFE DUDE SO SUCK IT UP >.>

Truer words were never spoken, Daniel. And I'm exceptionally proud of you for controlling your emotions and wishing to spare Spectra outside of role play. After everything he's damaged, fractured or destroyed, you still don't give in to any urges to follow his example by causing any immoral harm upon another man. You have a good heart, whereas his is as black as night, and you still surpass him in the most important characteristics of life despite the differential in your comprehension levels. You're maturing faster than I had hoped, and I just know you're going to make a fine adult one day because you understand your priorities at such a young age. I admit that at your age, even I wasn't innately aware of such sensible ambitions. You never cease to amaze me... Now, let's resume the brawl and rid the Bakugan New Hyper Space universe of these horrors once and for all!!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:07 am

HELIX DRAGO wrote:
Dan wrote:
spectra u just don't get it.......... i know taking this place away from a ton of other people probably means nothing to u BUT IF U GREW A HEART AND STOPPED THINKING ABOUT URSELF FOR ONCE U'D SEE THAT WE FEEL TOTALLY ROBBED OF EVERYTHING U GOT UR EVIL HANDS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad U CAN SAY UR GOD AND THAT UR NEVER GONNA DIE OR BE STOPPED BUT ALL UR DOING IS MAKING URSELF LOOK EVEN CRAZIER AND DUMBER CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IN REAL LIFE UR A POWERLESS HUMAN JUST LIKE US!!!!!!!!!! ya ok ur super powerful on bnhs but THAT DOESN'T MEAN UR BETTER THAN US AT EVERYTHING AND IT ESPECIALLY DOESN'T MEAN UR ANY BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude u think ur so epic but i don't think u ever once called urself evil -.- which is EXACTLY what u r....... if u think u can change the world like u did with new vestroia guess what's gonna happen dude NOBODY'S GONNA TAKE U SERIOUSLY CUZ THERE'S NO REASON TO -___- UR JUST ONE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COPS CAN JUST ARREST U OR EVEN SHOOT U AND U THINK UR GONNA COME OUT ALIVE BUT U WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECTRA I'M TRYING TO HELP U CUZ AS MUCH AS U DESERVE IT I DON'T THINK U SHOULD REALLY DIE IN REAL LIFE....... man i'd never wish that on anybody but u GOTTA get lost from this site Evil or Very Mad but i still want u alive in real life even if u r evil and psycho but nobody's evil and psycho forever. remember masquerade? that dude woulda been JUST like u if he cared about bakugan and power..... and he turned out pretty awsm and DEFINITELY NOT EVIL Cool BUT WHAT I MEAN IS U CAN'T PRETEND EVERYTHING IN LIFE'S LIKE A DREAM WHERE UR INVINCIBLE CUZ UR NOT DUDE SO GET USED TO IT. and if u even think about trying to do evil things like this to big companies or the white house or whatever then ur gonna be stopped by cops cuz ur just that weak like the rest of us -.- SO STOP SAYING UR IMMORTAL AND UNBEATABLE AND BETTER THAN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE CUZ UR NOT UR ALWAYS GONNA BE UR WEAK SELF IN REAL LIFE DUDE SO SUCK IT UP >.>

Truer words were never spoken, Daniel. And I'm exceptionally proud of you for controlling your emotions and wishing to spare Spectra outside of role play. After everything he's damaged, fractured or destroyed, you still don't give in to any urges to follow his example by causing any immoral harm upon another man. You have a good heart, whereas his is as black as night, and you still surpass him in the most important characteristics of life despite the differential in your comprehension levels. You're maturing faster than I had hoped, and I just know you're going to make a fine adult one day because you understand your priorities at such a young age. I admit that at your age, even I wasn't innately aware of such sensible ambitions. You never cease to amaze me... Now, let's resume the brawl and rid the Bakugan New Hyper Space universe of these horrors once and for all!!! Mad Mad

man drago that's like the nicest thing u ever said about me..... thx man Cool YA LET'S PUMMEL THOSE GUYS REAL HARD!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 am

Power Surge of WILL detected for Pyrus Helix Dragonoid.

The users 'Dan' and 'HELIX DRAGO' have successfully unlocked

Special Effect = Allows your Helix Dragonoid Bakugan to mimic the power of an opponent's in-game Bakugan's special effect for one turn only. This effect can only be used once per game.
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Birds
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-11-10
Location : Haunting you. oooOOOOoooo!

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
0/1000000  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
346/500  (346/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:34 am

oooooOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!

I'M HERE TO HAUNT YOU SPECTRA!!!

AND TO MAKE YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ooooooOOOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Birds
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-11-10
Location : Haunting you. oooOOOOoooo!

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
0/1000000  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
346/500  (346/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:59 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Spirit of Birds
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-11-10
Location : Haunting you. oooOOOOoooo!

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
0/1000000  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
346/500  (346/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:31 pm

eheheheh....
Back to top Go down
Amaryllis
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 23

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
3000/1000000  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
407/500  (407/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Spirit Of Birds, stop posting useless trash, unless you want to be eradicated by Spectra.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 am

Daniel, admittedly, I may have chosen a wrong side in previous choices, but I believe you can win this. There is no point for such horrendous power that Helios has to be contained in a single body. Use your powers, Drago and Dan. Without Zukanator, can Helios even take you down?

Oh, and consider me Resistance from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:24 am

BAKUGAN GAUNTLET wrote:
Power Surge of WILL detected for Pyrus Helix Dragonoid.

The users 'Dan' and 'HELIX DRAGO' have successfully unlocked

Special Effect = Allows your Helix Dragonoid Bakugan to mimic the power of an opponent's in-game Bakugan's special effect for one turn only. This effect can only be used once per game.

i'm so proud of u for that anti me Cool and i will NOT take dan's ideas and i know somebody WAAAAAAAY more epic to say it than me -.-
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:36 am

Snake wrote:
Daniel, admittedly, I may have chosen a wrong side in previous choices, but I believe you can win this. There is no point for such horrendous power that Helios has to be contained in a single body. Use your powers, Drago and Dan. Without Zukanator, can Helios even take you down?

Oh, and consider me Resistance from here on out.

dude...... what made u change ur mind? sorry but i can't not expect u to just copy spectra and betray us like he did right when the time's perfect for u to steal everything Evil or Very Mad so why'd u change again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)   

Back to top Go down
 
Final Round: Dan Vs. Lord Spectra (Winner: Dan; captures Pyrus Fencer, Darkus Foxbat, Ventus Klawgor, SubTerra Scraper, Haos Spindle, & Aquos Leefram)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries FINAL ROUND
» Flames of War Tournament - Final Round
» Feb ProDecklist Tournament [Final Round]
» [FINAL ROUND VOTING] Create A Senshi Dressed their Holiday Best
» [Final round] Battle City Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: DOOMSDAY TOURNAMENT :: TOURNAMENT GROUNDS-
Jump to: