Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flock: Max's Story

Go down 
+7
german88
Guest14
Guest5
Guest12
yugi58
spectrahelios
Neo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Pbucket417/500The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 DpGFogC  (417/500)

The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Oh, man. This was not the best day I'd ever had. My shoulder was still bleeding a bit, even though I'd been pressing on it for hours. Everytime I jolsted it, warm blood oozed through my fingers. I hadn't run into the gun-carrying clowns again. I'd felt around on my shoulder and wing, and as far as I could tell, the shot had just scooped out a trail of flesh and wing but hadn't actually lodged inside me. Whatever-my arm and wing felt useless, and they hurt awfully. It was getting late. I pressed my lips together, trying not to cry. I couldnt fly, couldnt catch up to Darkus and Alicia, who where probably furious by now. It wasn't like I could call their cell phone's or anything. This situation totally sucked, and it was 100 percent my own stupid fault, which made it suck even worse. Then, of course, it started pouring rain.
So now I was slogging my way through stinky, rat infested, alley's. I was getting more chilled and more miserable and more hungry and more insanely furious at myself. A minute later I blinked and wiped my eyes. I squinted. There was a small apartment ahead. Soon I was only ten yards away, haunching down in the darkness. It was a house. A figure passed a window, and my eyebrows raised. It was that girl, Erin. This must be her house. I bit my lip. She probably lived with her perfect parents and her 1.6 siblings. How nice for her. Anyway, I was glad she had gotten home safe. Despite everything, if I had let those horrible guys beat her up, I would never have forgiven myself. I shivered, feeling the icy rain run down my back. I was about to fall over. What to do here, get a plan? I was still waiting for a brilliant inspiration when the side of the door of the house opened. Erin came out holding a huge umbrella. A shadow moved at her feet. It was a dog, a low-to-the-ground, fat dog.
"Come on, Taco," Erin called. "Make it fast. You don't want to get to wet!" The dog started sniffing around. Erin turned and walked up and down the steps, twirling her umbrella. Her back was to me. Desperate times call for desperate mesures. I dont know who first said that, but they were right on the money. I took a deep breath, then very, very quietly, began to move toward Erin. "Um, Erin?" The girl stiffened and jumped back. I stepped forward a bit, so she could see my face. "It's me," I said, feeling even stupider. "The girl from before." It was getting dark and it was still raining, and I hoped she could recognize me. The dog trotted over, saw me, and gave a halfhearted woof of warning. "Oh, yeah. Hey,thanks-for helping me," said Erin, squinting at me through the rain. "Are you ok? What are you doing?" She sounded wary and glanced around, like since the last time she had seen me I had gone over to the side of evil. "I'm ok," I said lamely. "Well, actually, I guess I need help." Those words had never left my lips before. Thank God Darkus wasn't here to see me doing somthing so incredibly boneheaded and weak.
"Oh," said Erin. "Gosh. Okay. Did those guys..." She trailed off. "One of them managed to clip me with some shot, if you can believe that," I said inching closer. Erin gasped and put her hand over her mouth. 'Oh, no! Why didn't you tell me? Your hurt? Why didn't you go to the hospital? Oh, my gosh, come on in!" She stepped back to give me some room and urged Taco, who had lumbered over and started sniffing my wet clothes with interest, away from me. Guess what. I hesitated. Here was the moment of desicion. Until I stepped into that house, I could still turn and run, escape. Once I was in that house, it would be much harder. Call it a little quirk of my personality, but I tend to freak out if I feel trapped anywhere. We all do-the flock I mean. But I was honest enough with myself to know that I really couldnt go on like this-wet, cold, starving, and a little wonky from the blood loss. I had to suck it up and accept help. From strangers.
"Are your parnets home?" I asked. "There's just my mom," said Erin. "No dad. Come on, lets get you inside! My mom can help. Taco, here boy!" Erin turned and strode up toward the house. She clomped up wooden steps, then turned and looked at me. "Can you walk ok?" I blinked. "Uh-huh." Slowly, I headed toward Erin's small house, which was glowing with warmth and light. I felt light-headed and panicky. This could be the last huge mistake in a long line of huge mistakes I had already made today. I cradled my arm with my good one. "Oh, my God-is that blood?" Erin said,staring at my injured shoulder. "Oh, no, come on,we have to get you inside quick!" She shoved the door open with her shoulder, almost tripping over Taco, who trotted away quickly. "Mom! Mom! This girl needs help!" I felt frozen. Stay or run? Stay?
A blond-haired woman with worried eyes opened the door wider. "What is it, Erin? What's wrong?" Erin was frantic,"Mom this is-" Erin stopped, her hand in midair. "Max," I said. Why didn't give a fake name? Because I didnt think of it. "My friend Max. She's the girl I told you about, the one who saved me from Jose and Dwayne and them. She saved me. But they shot her!" Erin's moms eyes widened. "Oh, no!" she exclaimed. "Please, Max, come in. Do you want me to call your parents?" I stood on the doormat, reluctant to drip water and blood on their floor. "Um..." Then Erin's mom saw my bloodstained shirt, and her eyes flew to my face. My cheek was scratched, one eye black. The whole situation changed in that instant. "Let me get my stuff," she said gently. "Take off your shoes and go with Erin to the bathroom." I sloshed down the hallway in my wet socks. "What stuff is she going to get?" I whispered. Erin turned on a light and ushred me to into and old-fashioned bathroom with green tiles and a rust ring around the sink drain. "Her doctor stuff," Erin whispered back.
"She's a vet, so she's good with injuries. Even on people." A vet! I started laughing weakly and had to sit down on he edge of the tub. A vet. Wait until they found out how appropriate that was. Erin's mom came back in with a box full of medical supplies. "Erin, maybe you could get Max some juice or somthing. She probably need's some sugar and fluids." I smiled weakly,"Juice would be great," I said with feeling. Erin nodded and hurried down the hall. "I take it you don't want me to call your parents?" Erin's mom said softly, starting to cut away the neck of my shirt. "Uh,no." Hello? May I speak to The Director, please? "Or the police, either, right?" I sighed. "No need to get them involved," I agreed, then sucked in a breath as her gentle fingers found the wound on my upper arm. "I think the bullet only grazed me." I wiggled a bit. Three. Two. One. "Yes, I think your right, but it's pretty deep and messy. And over here-" Bingo! I sat frozen, staring straight ahead, as all my senses tensed. I was taking a huge risk here. You have no idea how huge. I had never, ever let someone outside the flock see my wings. But this was one situation I couldn't fix by myself. I hated that part.
Erin's mom frowned slightly. She finished cutting the neck and then stretched the shirt off, leaving me in a tank top. I sat there like a statue, feeling chilled coldness inside that had nothing to do with being wet. "Here." Erin handed me a big glass of orange juice. I practically chocked, trying to drink it down as fast as possibe. Oh, my God, it was so good. "What's-" Erin's mom said,her fingers skimming along the edges of my wing where it folded and tucked into a indentation next to my spine, between my shoulder and my waist. She leaned over to see better. I stared at my wet socks, my toes clenching. She turned me slightly, and I let her. "Max." Her blue eyes were concered, tired, and upset, all at once. "Max, what is this?" she asked gently,touching the feathers that were barely visible. I swallowed hard,knowing I had just lost any hope for a normal connection with Erin and her mom. "It's a...wing," I whispered. Out of the coner of my eye, I saw Erin frown. "My, um, wing." Silence. "It got hurt to."
I took a deep breath, feeling like I was going to hurl, then slowly and painfully extended my wing just a bit, so Erin's mom could see where I had been shot. Their eyes widened. And widened. And widened. Until I began to expect them to just pop out and land on the floor. "Wha..." Erin began wonderingly. Her mom leaned over and examined it more closely. Amazingly, she was trying to act casual, like, oh, okay, you have a wing. No biggie. "Yeah, I think your wing got hit too," Erin's mom mummered, extending it ever so gently. "I think the shot nicked a bit of bone." She sat back and looked at me. I stared at the floor, feeling the weight of her gaze. I could not believe I was in this situation. Darkus was going to kill me. And after I was dead, he would kill me again. And I deserved it. Erin's mom took a deep breath and let it out. "Ok, Max," she said in a calm, controlled voice. "First we have to clean these wounds and stop the bleeding. When's the last time you had a tetanus shot?" I stared up into her eyes. Erin's mom seemed nononsense and... incredibly caring. About me. I had become a huge crybaby in the last couple days, so I wasnt suprised to feel tears haze my vision. "Um, never?" I chocked. "Okay. I can take care of that too."

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Pbucket417/500The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 am

I woke up warm, dry, bandaged, and safe. I felt like death. As always, as soon as I was conscious, I panicked for a second, not knowing where I was. My brain anxiously registered flowered wallpaper. A soft, warm bed that smelled like laundry softner. I looked down. I was wearing a huge T-shirt that had a cartoon character on it, one I didn't know. I was at Erin's house. I was supposed to be with Darkus and Alicia. I bet they were both sticking pins in a Max doll right now. I didn't blame them. Now that I was awake, the pain in my shoulder and wing hit me all over again, a stinging ache that radiated out like a startburst. Ugh. I remembered I'd once dislocated my shoulder, sparring with Darkus. It had hurt so bad, and I had staggered around clutching my shoulder and trying not to cry. Darkus calmed me down, talking to me, taking my mind off it, and then, when I least expected it, he had popped it right back into place. Instantly, all the pain was gone. I kinda missed Darkus...
Suddenly, I froze, because my bedroom door was opening very, very slowly and quietly. Run! my mind screamed as my hands curled into claws against the sheets. Fly! Erin's green eyes, curious and eagar, peered around the door. She spoke softly over her shoulder. "I think she's awake." Erin's mom appeared. "Morning, Max. You hungry? Do you like pancakes?" Erin got infront of her,"And little breakfast sausages?" she added. "And fruit and stuff?" I hoped it only felt like I was drooling on my nightshirt. I nodded. They smiled and left, and then I saw the clothes on my bed. My own jeans and socks had been washed, and there was a lavender sweat shirt with large newly cut slits in the back. Erin's mom was taking care of me, like Darkus did. I didnt know how to act, what to say. A girl could get used to this.

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 am

"I. Am. In. Heaven," I said, inhaling deeply. Erin's mom laughed. "Watched cookies never brown," she teased me. To make my Mayberry holiday complete, the three of us had actually made chocolate chip cookies-from scratch-after dinner. I ate enough raw cookie dough to make myself sick, and then I got high off the fumes of gently baking cookies. I could see chocolate chips melting through the oven window. Note to self: Show Alicia how to make chocolate-chip cookies. Erin's mom took the first cookie sheet out of the oven and slid in the second. I could hardly wait for the cookies to cool and, seizing one, took a bite, almost burning my tongue. Mummers of pleasure escaped my lips as I chewed slowly, savoring every bite. Erin and her mom watched me, identical smiles lighting there faces. "You'd think you'd never tasted homemade cookies before," Erin said. "Haven't," I mumbled, swallowing. It was the best thing I had tasted in my entire life. It tasted like home.
"Well have another," said Erin's mom.

"I have to find my friend's tommorow." I said to Erin as we were getting ready for bed. "No!" she said, distressed. "I love having you around! Your like a cousin! Or my sister!" Funny how somthing like that can make you feel worse. "People are depending on me-it's really important." Her eyes grew wide. "Will you come back to vist?" she asked. "Ever?" I looked at her helplessly. It was the first time I had ever connected with a nonflock human being. It had been really cool. The best. Plus her mom was so awesome. She's strict about some things-don't leave your socks lying around-but not strict about ther things, like calling the cops about my bullet wound. Unlike any other part I'd ever heard of, she didnt press for details, didnt lecture, and believed what I said. She's actually accepted me. Like she accepted Erin, for who she was. "Probably not," I said hating the hurt look on Erin's face. "I just-" I stopped. She had tear's in her eyes. Oh, God, no. She played the bambi eyes on me. It was over.

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:45 am

I felt dead when I reached the park. I had to walk to the park because Erin's mom said I couldn't fly until my wing was completely healed. I hated it, but I didn't want to make Erin's mom mad. I walked silently toward's my doom. A few kids were playing, and there were some grown-ups sitting on some of the benches just chatting. When I reached our spot, and looked up. My heart sank and I felt like I had been stabed in the back. I looked around, hoping they might just be walking around or somthing. I didn't see them. It look's like they left, I wouldn't blame them one bit. I was alone now. I just couldn't believe they actually left me behind. It was my own stupid fault. I just had to go and help Erin. But, if I didn't, I would be with my Flock right now. God, I'm an idiot. I sighed and started to walk away until,"MAX!" I felt skinny arm's wrap around me. My hopes lifted and I looked over my shoulder. It was Alicia! "Alicia!" I tried tp hug her, but I failed. She let go of me. When I turned around I saw Darkus. His face was cold and hard, his arm's folded arcoss his chest. I gave Alicia a hug, scratching her wings where they joined her shoulders. "We were so worried-I didn't know what happened to you, and we didn't know what to do, and Darkus said we were going to eat rats, and-" My eyes widened, and I quickly cut her off. "Okay, okay. Everything's okay." I told her. I met Dark's eyes over her shoulder and mouthed Rats? silently. A flicker of a grin crossed his lips and then was gone. I let go and looked at Darkus. "Where have you been?" He asked, deadly calm. I could practically feel the strong "wring her neck" vibes coming from him, but it wasn't the first time he'd been really angery at me, and God knew it wouldn't be the last.
I bit my bottom lip. "Um..." I couldn't look at him. I was like an open book to him. Darkus clenged his jaw. "Well?" he hissed through his teeth. "Okay. Before you kill me. Just know this, it wasn't my fault." I told him what happened and that I had been shot blah, blah, blah. When I was done Alicia's mouth was hanging open. But it hadn't even fased Darkus. He straightened up a bit then started walking towards me. He grabed my arm and started pulling me. He was taking me towards an alley. It was nice knowing you, Erin, I thought sadly. And let me tell ya. Darkus let me go and glared at me. "Show me your wing. Now." he snapped. I slowly opened my wing, trying to not wince. Darkus looked at my wing, he looked at it carefully. He let his finger trace the area where I had been hit, and I shivered.
"Well, Maximum. What do you have to say about this?" Did he really just call me Maximum? I looked at him. "Well. I'm sorry. I know it was stupid and reckless. But I couldn't just let Erin get hurt!" Darkus looked up at the sky," Your heart was in the right place." he said quietly, then looked back at me, "but you shouldn't have interfeared." I held down a growl. "Just meet them!" Alicia poped her head around the corner. "They do sound kind of nice." she added. I smirked at Darkus. "Two against one." Darkus clenged his fist. "No." I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Miss the chocolate chip cookies. C'mon, A."
As much as Darkus hated it, he followed us. And I'm guessing it wasn't for the cookies. Erin's mom was sitting on the porch petting Taco. When she saw me and Alicia, her eyes widened. She jumped from her seat and started running towards us. "Max!" I let her hug me. Then I let go and looked behind me. Alice stood quietly behind me. Erin's moms eyes widened when a stiff-faced Darkus started walking towards her, he was like a shadow that had come to life. How's that for a little bird-kid imagination, eh? The soul of a poet, that's me! "This is my... brother, Darkus. And my sister Alicia." I muttered. "Darkus? Alicia?" Erin's mom said, giving them a slow smile, warming up my day. She held out her hand, and he came toward us as if dragged by an invisible rope, as tense and unyielding as I'd ever seen him. Which is saying somthing.
He stopped about two yards away from us and didn't take her hand. Alicia on the other hand walked right up and shook her hand. "Darkus? Alicia? Are you-like Max?" asked Erin's mom. "No," Darkus said, sounding bored. "I'm the smart one." I resisted the urge to kick him in the shin. "And I'm the pretty one." Alicia added. "I think she get's it." I hissed. "Well, come in, all of you," said Erin's mom, sounding excited and bemused and awestruck. Behind me, Darkus stood close to the door, taking in every detail, cataloguing exits, planning courses of action in case violence broke out. "Are you guys hungry?" Erin's mom asked, shooing Taco away. " I could make you sandwiches." I grinned. "That would be great," I said, my stomach growling at the thought. Darkus froze, then sniffed the air. "What's that... scent, that..." I looked at Erin's mom and we both smiled at each other. "Chocolate-chip cookies," we said at the same time.

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 am

some of your best work yet Max can i be in it this happens in real life

i see the future in my dreams
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:26 am

"PROMISE you'll come back!" Erin cried. I hugged her,"I promise." I lied. I knew in my heart I might not ever see her again. Staying with Erin and her mom was, like, the best days of my life. And I knew it was going to kill me inside when I left. Was this why Darkus always told me never to get involved with humans? How could somthing like this cause so much heart ache? Erin's mom walked over to me and handed me a small back-pack. "There are some snacks inside. And I have phone numbers in there to. So if you ever need us for anything, just call. And good luck with-whatever your doing." I nodded. Then both Erin and her mom hugged me. Now I knew how a sandwhich felt. Then they hugged Alicia. But Darkus just stood silently in the background. You could tell by his body language he didn't want to be hugged.
"Later." Darkus said quietly. He ran a few yards, then opened his crimison wings, his long dark hair flowing behind him. Alicia was next. In such a short time she was already getting a tan. And her once gray wing's were turning darker. Almost black. I looked back and smiled at Erin. "See ya around, guys." I opened my wings and started running. I pushed down, then up, then down again. I was up in the air, back with my flock. God, it felt so good. The wind ran through my feathers,and it was amazing. I looked down to see Erin and her mom waving up at us. I couldn't look anyway more. For a second I was jealous of Erin. I wanted her life, I wanted to sleep late on weekends. Eat enough chocolate chip cookies until I got sick. But I would never get to do that.
Alicia flew beside me,and brushed her wing against mine. She had a big goofy grin on her face. "I'm so glad your back. Maybe now we wont have to eat RATS!" Alicia said loudly. Darkus looked back at us,then rolled his eyes and looked away. I almost laughed, but that's when Darkus pulled his wings back and flew beside me. "I think maybe we should go somewhere where there isn't so much people. Some place where some people can't get into trouble." his gaze fell on me. I snorted,"Shut up. I didn't mean to." Darkus looked ahead and shrugged. "Not mentioning names..." I SO wanted to get a knife and slit his throat in his sleep. Or cut off his hair. That would be the best option in my book. "Don't even think about it, Maximum!" Darkus hissed. Then he sped up, leaving Alicia and I alone. It took me a second to realize my mouth was hanging open. Had he just read my mind, or what?
Darkus, if you hear my thought's flap your wings twice! I thought. Nothing. Maybe it was a conicidence?

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:45 am

"Hey, Alicia. Hand me that stick with some thumper on it will ya?" Alicia pulled a stick out of the fire and blew on a crisp piece of roasted rabbit. Yes, rabbit. We'd caught it, and now we were going to eat it. I won't go into the steps in between. The thing is, when you have to survive, you have to survive. I hope you never have to find that out for yourself. She handed the stick to me, and I started gnawing, grinning at how suprisingly few etiquette rules seemed to apply here. Then I started laughing. Darkus and Alicia looked at me.
"Erin's moms house," I said. "Sit up straight, napkin in lap, wait for everyone to be served, say grace, take small amounts, use the salad fork, no burping." I waved a hand around the dusty cave, where we squatted by a fire, tearing off strips of Thumper with our teeth. Darkus gave a half smile and nodded. "At least it isn't desert rat."
Okay, you sissies in the back, the ones going "Eew!" Let's see you go without anything to eat for three days, especially if your a biological anomaly who need's three thousand calories a day minimum, and then someone presents you with a hot, smoky, charred piece of rat au jus. You'd scarf it down so fast you'd burn your tongue. There would be no quibbling about ketchup either.
"You know what they say about rat," I began. "Everyone gets a drumstick," we all finished together. I looked at Darkus, his sharp, angular face cast shadows from the fire. I'd grown up with him, I trusted no one other than him, I depended on him. And now we felt a little like strangers. I got up and walked away. I laid on the warm ave floor. Alicia ploped down beside me. I curled up and closed my eyes, hoping to get a good night's sleep.

Last edited by Max on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 am

I don't know how much time had passed. It was morning again. I was wet-cheecked and shivering from the cold that had swept into the cave. I lifted my hand to wipe my cheecks and, as I did, felt somthing like spiderwebs all over me. Ugh! I pushed at the irritating, clingy stuff and it shifted but didn't melt away from my face. What is this? What is happening? I opened my eyes wide. Oh God! I saw shapes bending over me. People! I couldn't tell how many!
They were standing between me and the top of the cave, it took me a moment to understand what was happening to me. When I did, I filled my lungs with air and screamed. I screamed bloody murder! That scared them. The shapes backed off, then crystallized as the man doctor and a couple of men. They'd snuck up on me in my sleep! The creeps! I screamed again, louder than I'd ever screamed in my entire life. The inside of my head was white with fear. I couldn't think straight, I could only thrash wildly at the net.
But pushing only made the string snag and catch my fingers and wings, my legs, feet. Ohgodohgod what is this? What can I do? I have to escape! Where's Darkus and Alicia? They had me in some kind of strong animal net. I can't believe they caught me! I scooted back on the cave floor until was hard against the wall. Rocks clattered together as I struggled to my feet. I was still crying, beating my wings furiously, acctidently hurting myself. But I wanted to hurt Them.
I felt strong hands grab me. One pair grabed my shoulders forcing me onto the ground, the other grabed my wings tightly, making me wince and cry out in pain. "Hello, Maximum. We won't hurt you. Please stop fighting. Your only making your situation worse, my dear." I looked up at the male doctor. My eyes widened, it was Darkus. No, not Darkus. An older somewhat version of Darkus, but different in a way. But I put that aside and glared at hime. "Liars! You are hurting me! YOU ARE HURTING ME NOW!" I screamed. He walked closer and closer to me. I saw a small object in his hand. It wasn't a gun, but it was somthing just as bad. No, it was much worse.

I knew what it was. It was a needle! Adrenaline pored into my veins like ice water. "NO! NO! NO! GET AWAY FROM ME! I'LL BITE YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!" I glared up at the man doctor with all the hatred and firceness I could muster. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see Darkus standing beside his wannabe look-a-like. "Careful, Doctor. She has a temper that would put grizzly bears to shame." Alicia stood beside Darkus, looking down at me with a heartless stare. I stared at them both, unable to find words to speak. "I can see that." the doctor mused.
"What's going on?" I choked. "Isn't it obvious, Maximum? Your no longer needed. You have served your purpose. And now, you shall be put to sleep." Put to sleep? Dose he mean... My eyes widened in the horrible realization. My breathing was unsteady. "Darkus? Alicia? Why?" I sobbed, tears running down my face. Alicia looked away, not meeting my gaze. Darkus on the other hand just looked at me coldly. It was like meeting him for the first time. "Max, Max, Max. Don't you see? You were nothing but a pawn. We needed somthing for Darkus to grow with. And he has grown to be more than we ever expected him to be!"
He was practically shaking with excitement. "But, Alicia. We thought she was just a failed experiment. But once she was with you and Darkus. She started to grow and be more powerful than we expected. After her twin died we thought she wouldn't be much use." Alicia winced when Doctor God said "twin". I swallowed hard and looked at both of them. "So it was all a lie?" I spat acidly at them. "You were just using me? I'm just your little play toy, is that it?!" Rage was starting to boil in my blood. In just two strides Darkus was beside me, then he kicked me on the side of the head. My vision was gone for a second, and my neck throbbed, if he had kicked any harder he would have broken my neck.
"Silence!" He hissed through his teeth. For once in my life I didn't care about anyone. I wanted Darkus to die. It was all a trick. He and Alicia had played me all along. It made me sick I actually once called them my friends. "Now then, Max. Just stay still, and all your pain will be gone in a moment." Mr.Wonderful said. I gathered my strength and prepared myself. I don't know how, but I was able to overpower the men on top of me. I ran towards the entrance of the cave, trying not to trip on the netting. "DON'T LET HER ESCAPE!" I heard one of the men call. I heard bullets wiz past my head. But I didn't dare turn around. I was leaving my old life behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My leg's weighed a million pounds, my wings sagged behind me, tangled in the net. I was so tired. I had been running for hours now. But I knew I had outran those jerk's. My body had been cut and bruised from briars and branches. I still couldn't believe my friends -excuse me- former friends had betrayed me. I should have seen it coming since the day we where at the School. The tears were coming back. Not tears of sadness, tears of anger. Why, Darkus? Why, Alicia? I felt like there was a hole in my heart. One that could never be repaired.
I collapsed onto the ground. My eyes bloodshot, and filled with fear. I was tired and confused, and more importantly, alone. Maybe I should have let them put me to sleep. No. Stoping thinking that you loser! I closed my eyes and thought of Erin and her mom. God I missed them so much. I wanted to be back at their house, eating chocolate-chip cookies until I was sick. But here I was, in a net, cut and bruised, and bleeding a bit. On the bright side, it's not nearly as bad as getting shot. For a moment I forgot about everything, and tried to go to sleep.

Last edited by Max on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:06 pm

I felt a finger trace the bruise on the side of my face. I winced with pain, then opened my eyes, to see Darkus sitting over me. I scrambled to my feet and backed away. It took me a secong to realize the net was off of me. It was in a crumpled heep next to Darkus. His blood red eyes calm, and firce. "What do you want tratior?" I hissed through my teeth. My blood boiled with rage and raw hate. Darkus narrowed his eyes. "I just want to talk..." he said slowly. "About what?! You trying to KILL me? You and that brat Alicia USING me? Spare me your lame speeches."
Darkus closed his eyes, and shook his head in disappointment. "It was all a trick, Max. Alicia is with them, but I wasn't. I need to get information from the doctors computer system." I rolled my eyes. "Yea, freaking, right. Like I'd believe YOU of all people. Especially the white coats little star. Darkus this-Darkus that! I'm SICK of you!" Darkus disappeared into the night, he was a living shadow. "Calm down, Max. Think for a minute," his voice echoed from somewhere," I could have easily killed you. Could have left you for dead. But I didn't now did I?" A growl was forming in my throat. "Remember when we were in the cave? And that doctor walked towards you, with your death in his hands? If I hadn't had kicked you and made you mad, he would have pumped the venom into your veins that would be your end."
"SHUT UP! I'm SICK and TIRED of you! I WANT TO DIE! And if you cared so much, why did you beat me fo pure pleasure?!" I heard him sigh. "It was to teach you a lesson in life. It seem's I have failed at that as well." I rolled my eyes. "Gee, ya think?" Suddenly, Darkus appeared again, he got down on one knee, then lowered his head. "What are you doing?" He looked up at me, his eyes met mine. "It's only fair," he began, " that I be punished to. When the doctors come I'll have to kill you. So you better hurry and kill me." I gritted my teeth. "I. Don't. Kill." I hissed through my teeth. "Do it, Max." I snapped open my wings and flew into the air. "I DON'T KILL!" I yelled. "MAX." Darkus thundered. Fine,if he wants to die,so be it. I tucked in my wings and aimed myself downward. And I planted my boot right into his throat.
Darkus flew back a good 10 feet. He laid motionless on the ground for a moment for so, gasping for air, the got back on one knee, holding his head low, exposed. I ran over to him and kicked him in the side of the head, and it felt good. He didn't make a sound, then got back into postion, his lip split open. I was shaking with excitement, in a way, I was enjoying this. Was this how Darkus felt whenever he did this to me? I grabed his hair at the roots, then smashed his head into the ground several times. He let a moan but then went silent, closing his eyes. He got back into postion and I kicked him hard in the stomach. He rolled several times, then stopped. No matter how much pain he was in he kept going in the same postion. "Stay down you, idiot!" I spat. "No," he rasped. I kicked him again and again. Not letting up.
When I stopped, I quickly planted my boot between his wings. I grabed them, and pulled them hard, he winced with pain, and his hands turned into claws against the ground. I let go and leaned down. "Had enough," I growled viciously in his ear, "Of life?" He flinched slightly, "If you want to end my life, I'm not stopping you." I took my boot off his back and let him get up. I started punching him as hard as I could. When I was done I just stared at him. "Is that all, Wimpering Fledgling? I expected more from you." Rage replaced the pity. "SHUT UP! DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!!" I punched him hard in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. I grabbed one of his wings and started bending it. "That's it, Max. Let your rage take control..." he mumured weakly. I swear he was losing it.
I kept bending his wing until I heard a "snap"! Darkus winced and groaned, but didn't dare make a move. I pulled one of his feathers from his wing. I held it up and admired it in the moonlight. "This may hurt a bit." I placed the feather blade on his forehead, then pushed it down his face, over his eye, down to his chin. Blood gushed from his wound, his breathing was becoming a bit heavy. Then it hit me. "OH! Why didn't I think of this before?" I walked behind him and started bending his other wing until it snapped. Then, I picked him up by his neck and opened my wings, flying up into the sky. He was a bit heavy, but I managed. I stared at Darkus, his mouth cracked open a bit, and blood poured out of his mouth.
Then... I let go. He breathed silently, then opened his eyes a tiny bit, and stared into my eyes as he started to fall to the Earth. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, and right then and there, I realized what I had done. He hit the ground head first. I stared down at him in horror. He was just a bloody crumpled heap. I landed beside him. "Are you still alive or do I have to keep dropping you?" He slowly opened his eyes and looked into my eyes. When he looked into my eyes I felt all his pain. He would have never gone this far in a beating... not this far. I felt like a monster. How could I do this to him? His mouth opened a bit, his limbs went limp. The light left his blood red eyes. His eyes were unseeing. The air left my lungs.... I had killed him. Tears started to form in my eyes. If he were lying he would have fought back... but he didn't. He was telling the truth all along and I killed him for no reason.
Then his body started to turn red, and I could feel heat radiate off him like the sun. Then his legs caught on fire. It moved up his body, up past his waist, to his chest, finally to his face. Everything burned away. The last the to burn was his eyes. They were still looking at me. Finally, nothing was left but ashes. I fell to my knees and stare and the ground where Darkus once lay. My heart felt hollow. I didn't care if Darkus was alive and away from me. But knowing he was gone from this Earth, made life seem meaningless. The world seemed to darken, and tears streamed down my face. I turned tail and ran. I seemed to run forever, I finally collapsed when my lungs couldn't take the lack of oxygen. I laid in the cool grass. Crying to myself, I didn't deserve to live. Darkus....forgive me. I prayed.

Last edited by Max on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:17 am

Thunder boomed in the distance, while lightning danced arcoss the sky. The cool rain over my skin, and my tears traveled with them. I was so furious at myself. I killed him, and for what? What did I gain in doing so? I looked up into the dark sky. It was also mad at me. I felt hollow inside, like, I didn't have a soul anymore. I had killed Darkus for no reason, and now I knew the punishment. I looked at the blade in my hand, it was the same one I had used to cut Darkus over the eye. I put the blade against my throat, ready to pull. But I just couldn't do it. I couldn't find the will to pull. Tears were poring from my eyes, but I didn't make a sound. I slowly put the blade away from my throat and started crying. Why, why, why? Why did you do it, Max? Why? Why? I jumped down from the branch I had been sitting on for hours, and began to run.
Everything around me was a blurr. I was running so faster than any human could even dream of. My legs were throbbing, but I didn't slow down. I felt somthing grab my ankle and I fell to the ground. I felt somthing warm come from the side of my head. I knew it was blood. I didn't close my eyes, knowing if I did, I would see him face. What I've done would haunt me forever. I wrapped my wings around me, using them as a bit of a blanket. The world was a darker place now. I had killed my best friend. And I didn'y even desere=ve to cal him my friend. I closed my eyes, and of course, I saw images going through my head. It was almost like a movie. I ignored them images and tried to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest I couldn't sleep at all. I just stared up at the sky, wondering if Darkus was alive and flting around somewhere. My mind told me it wasn't true, but my heart just wouldnt accept that he's gone. Then I felt warm. I mean, like, literally warm. I looked behind me and there standing was...Darkus! Almost immediatly everything didn't seem so gray and dull. It was bright and colorful again. I wanted t hug him, tell him how sorry I was. But there was one problem, I couldn't move. One half was telling me to go to him. The other was scared silly and telling me to run.
"Hello, Max." Darkus purred. "His ghost has come to kill me..." I muttered, shaking a bit. "I'm very much alive, Max. See for yourself." he laughed. I slowly, and cautiously, walked towards him. Sure enough, he was very much solid. "DANG!" I backpedaled and fell onto the ground. He rolled his eyes and helped me up while dusting off my pants. "Reborn from fire..." I breathed. "Not quite rebirthed I'm afraid." My eyes widened. "T-Then what?" Darkus looked away from me and gave one of those evil smiles. "The doctors THOUGHT I was perfect." I was so confused, on so many levels now. "Thought?What do you mean?" Darkus turned back at me, his face serious. "They were able to fuse my cells with Phoenix Fire, giving me the attributes of Phoenix powers.However, my body accepted the Fire, but I learned what I was injected with and told my body to reject them, out of pure will." I stared at him, a bit confused, but I think I got most of it. "So, I was able to be regenerated from the ashes, but not fully. I turn solid and intangible at will."
I looked closer at Darkus. And then my eyes widened in suprise. His eyes were no longer blood-red, but the color of gold, with some black streaks in them. It look so beautiful. "Werid...Darkus...Your eyes....they're golden..." Darkus looked away for a moment, pretending he didn't here my comment on his eyes, then back at me. "Although, Max. My body won't last long this way, once the cells that accepted the Phoenix Fire begin to replenish, I might not be able to come back." I might not be able to come back, my breathing was unsteady now. He was leaving again? I would have to be alone again? No, no, no! "N-Never come back?" I chocked. I felt tears start to form in my eyes. "In theory, I'm afraid so." he mumured softly. "But then....I'll be alone again...." I sobbed. I sat down on the ground and wrapped my arms around my knees, and let tears stream down my face.
Darkus bent down and put a gentle hand on my shoulder. "I can hardly maintain my form this way. I wanted to give you the time to realize what happened and then say your last words to me before, well... let's not think about that." I looked at him, he was forcing and grin. "Whether they be words of hate or compassion...." I hide my face between my knees. "You can't go...I have nobody...I need you." Dark's grip tightened on my shoulder, his hand was firm but gentle. "Max, If I could change things, I would, trust me, I would." I reached out to hug Darkus. Darkus is not the huggiest person in the world-he turns into an unbending statue, and you just have to do the best that you can. Which I did, but he loosened up after a moment or so. "I'm sorry, Darkus. I wish I only had the words to tell you how sorry I am." Darkus broke away from me with a smile, then ruffled my hair. "It's alright, I knew you didn't mean it. That's why I didn't fight back."
"I'm still sorry." I said, lowering my head. "Please don't do that, Max. You've already apologized. Let's let these final moments be happy and not sad. Alright?" I nodded and forced a smile. We sat there, just talking like we use to, remembering jokes, pranks, you name it. But that's when the sun came up. Darkus looked out towards the horizon, then back at me. "You have to go..." I said glumly. "You'll be okay. I will be helping you out, even when you can't see me." Darkus leaned down and whispered somthing in my ear, and I felt a smile meet my lips. Darkus stood up and walked away a few feet, his back turned to me. He turned around and smiled at me. "Max." I looked up at him in suprise. " Promise me, to look back at us, as a time you enjoyed in your life. Think of the laughing times, or the sad and loving times. Just remember." I couldn't find words to speak, I could only nod. I promise, Darkus. He closed his eyes as the sun started to brighten the sky. And then Darkus... was gone.

Last edited by Max on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8500/1000000The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Pbucket500/500The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:38 am

u know what i dont want to be in your story its stupid and just to make u feel better i hope you are happy for killing darkus

p.s: u are a jerk
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 am

....I'm sorry you feel that way. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8500/1000000The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Pbucket500/500The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 am

all i wanted to do is be in your story but u had to be a jerk and ruin it for me u jerk all i wanted to do is be in the flock and be able to fly like u but know u had to be a jerk about it
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:37 am

How was I being a jerk?There was only two more chapters until you and an couple of new charcters poped up.Now I can be a jerk about this.I can tell you to shut and what not.But I'm not going to.Now just be paitent.It's only two or three more chapters.And if you keep complaining I will just take my time about it.
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:44 am

fine but go faster i am going to kill over to read your next chapter
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 am

i have a question am i a member of the flock or a wolf?
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Pbucket0/500The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 pm

that was sad now i'm kind of hoping it ends the way i thought it will end max waking up exactly like the story started.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 am

I glided down to the window silently. My heart was pounding in my ears. Remember, Max. They will be watching us. Remember my plan. I told you the way. The rest is up to you, Darkus' voice chimed in my head. We had discussed this quietly. Most of you think Darkus really died in the last chapter. Think again. He didn't. He just had to rest for awhile. Our last mission together is taking out the School. And that's excactly what I planned to do.
I climbed inside the room. It was dark, and had the smell of chemicals. My nose scrunched in disgust. I felted my way through the room until I felt a door knob. I cracked open the door, and looked around. Not a sound. I poked my head out and saw only the pure white halls. When I knew nobody was there, I stepped out. I walked down the halls, tense and ready to fight. Go straight down the hall, at the end, take a left and keep taking that same route, Darkus' voice, warned. Alright. Just keep quiet. I can't take your talking inside my head. I froze when I heard a little voice. Hello? Please, Uncle Thomas. We'll be good. I heard it whisper. It was coming from behind the door. There was no telling what was behind that door, but I was about to find out. I grabbed the knob, and twisted.
My breath was frozen in my lungs. Tears were welling up in my eyes. Oh, God. The poor babies, I thought. There, sitting in dog crates were small childern. They were no older than me. And they all had wings. But they were the same. Silver with electric blue on the ends, with some strange markings. I quickly knealed down and opened the cages. The first thing I noticed they were all boys. Dose the Director have somthing against Females? Sheesh. "Who are you?" The oldest one growled. He was maybe about Darkus height, and had golden blond hair and sea green eyes. "I'm, Max. And I am a friend." I said softly, trying not to anger him. "Why are you helping us?" another boy asked. He had dark brown hair that came to his shoulders. And had chocolate colored eyes. He looked a year younger than the other boy. "Kids don't belong in cages. Kids like us belong in the sky. What's your names?" The blond stepped forward. "May name is, Jake. And his name is"-he nodded at the brown head-"is Blaze."I smiled gentally at them both. Then I noticed one more boy in the back. "What's your name?" He blushed and looked away. "Him? His names Haos. He dosent talk to much. But he's great at treating injuries." I smiled at all of them. "Now that we seem to know each other a bit better. How about we get out of here?" I said enthusiastically. Smiles brightened their dirty faces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We rocketed down the hall. My senses were on hyperdrive, and I was out for blood. Now that I could see properly, I could now see how Jake, Blaze, and Haos looked. Thy barely had any muscle mass at all. I winced, thinking about what they might have gone through. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about it. "HALT!" a voice boomed behind me. My blood rain cold, and I clenged my jaw. I turned around to see two gaurds. But they didnt seem... normal. Their skin seemed to shine a bit, like metal. The taller one narrowed his eyes at me. "Experiment 207. The Director has ordered your disposal." Jake stepped infront of me in a protective stance. I pushed him aside and looked the gaurd straight in the eye. "To bad. Dying is NOT on my agenda. You have the wrong gal. And my names not 207. It's MAX!" I growled, putting steel into my voice. The smaller one pulled out a gun and aimed it at my chest. I stood tall, showing no fear. Even though the inside of me was screaming. The taller man grabed the smaller man's hand, and shook his head in disapproval. "Then give me this opportunity to introduce myself as well, Max. My name is Ren. But some call me Steg."
"Ok, Rsteg. How about you be a good little drone and let me and my friends just pass on by? That way I don't kill you. As much as I would LOVE to. I can't." Rsteg's face turned purple with rage. The smaller man yelled out in anger and started towards me. I tensed, ready for battle. "German! DON'T!" Rsteg growled. But it was already to late. German took a swing at my head, but I was able to dodge. I did a quick upper cut and whirled around to see the others. Their faces were wild with fear and excitement. I caught sight of a window out of my eye. "Follow me!" I barked. I ran full speed at the window, not hesitating. I jumped into the air and shot through the window. I jut a few minor cuts and bruises, but nothing serious. I spread out my wings and pressed downward, feeling the wind flow through my feathers. I looked behind me to see the others flying like they had been doing it for years. For a second or to I kind've felt proud. I felt bullets whiz pasted my head. Adrenline kicked into my veins. "Don't get shot! Or you're dead!" I yelled. The boys knew I ment it. They flew in a tight formation, sticking together. I bet I looked like the avenging angel. (just saying people!) The one Rsteg called German was shooting that pistol like his life depended on it. But I dodged them flawlessly.
I laughed from the exitement. This was a bit like a game, except that if I got hit I could possibly DIE. Don't you just love how I look on the bright side of things? And to make things better, Rsteg joined in on the shooting. Now I had TWO killing locos trying to kill me. And it was only a matter of time before more of them showed up. Rsteg disappeared for a moment, then, the next thing I know, he's in my face. The breathe left my lungs as I felt a horrible pain in my shoulder. I screamed in pain, and lost control of my wings. I was falling fast, my life in the world was about to end. Goodbye, world, I thought. I was suprised when I felt arms wrap around me. I flashed open my eyes to see Darkus. His golden eyes were full of rage and worry. "Are you alright?" he asked, trying to hide his anger. "Yea," I mumbled, a little embarressed that I had been shot... AGAIN! And this time it was infront of him. Man, just KILL me now! (Not literally overzealous readers!) He gentally put me down, then stood back up and glared at Rsteg and German. German's arm turned into a sword. But how? What kind of crazy things were the School doing to these poor people? German charged at Darkus, his eyes determind to kill. But he would only fail. I knew he would. In all my years, I had never seen anyone beat him in a fight. And I didnt think that day would be today.
"Darkus, look out!" I yelled. German aimed for Darkus' chest, I thought for sure that he had hit him. But I was wrong. German had missed, and Darkus stood beside him, I could see a look of amusement on his face. Darkus grabbed a German by the hair and slammed his head onto the ground several times, German tried to get out of his grasp, but was unsuccessful. When Darkus was done, German's face was covered in dirt and blood. His lip was busted, and I could tell he would have several brusies. "Farewell..." Darkus muttered. His arms started growing blades, and in just seconds, he ended German. It didn't bother me to see someone die, but it always gave me a sense of sadness. Rsteg narrowed his eyes at Darkus, and then an evil twisted smile spread across his face. "So YOU'RE Darkus. The Directors like star. His favorite of all of us." Darkus cocked his head a bit in confusion, his face expressionless. "Favorite? I believe last time I was with him, he talked alot about you. Please. I don't wish to fight you." Darkus said calmly. Rsteg shifted in tension. "Then tell me this," he hissed, "where did you get your power from? And also. I have heard rumors that you are dying. I also know there is a way that will let you live. But I want you to tell me." Darkus straightened up a bit. "The doctors here injected me with Phoenix Fire. But I rejected the sureum with just pure will. That is why I am dying. And I will not tell you how I can live. It is to dangerous."
I could hear a growl starting to form in Rsteg's throat. "Tell me." he hissed again. Darkus just stared at him. "No." Darkus said cooly. Steg just couldn't stand it anymore. He ran over to Darkus and punched him in the face, Darkus winced with pain but didn't let out a sound. My arm throbbed, but I ignored the pain and started running towards Darkus and Rsteg. But then, I froze. And trust me, I WANTED to move. I just couldn't. Some sort of golden force field surrounded me and I couldn't move. "Tell me!" Rsteg yelled. Darkus just stared at him, not making a sound. "I SAID TELL ME!!!" Rsteg thundered, throwing another punch to the side of Darkus' head. Darkus hit the ground with a thub. A small puddle of blood was coming from his head, and my heart started pounding, and flashes started going through my head. Then I heard a scream. Blaze and Jake tackled Rsteg, while Haos landed beside Darkus, making sure he was okay. I was grateful that these boys who barely even knew me, were helping me. It almost made me cry. But Jake and Blaze weren't strong enough. They both laid there, limp. I couldn't sand it anymore.
I thought hard, concentrating on getting free. And you want to know the werid thing? I actually broke free! I wrapped my hands around Rsteg's throat. Steg only smiled, then kicked me hard in the knee. And GOD it hurt! I felt him wrap a arm around my throat, and held me tight. Darkus stared at us, not knowing weither to attack. "Tell me. Or I'll kill her." Steg hissed. Darkus was silent, he didn't even move. He was like a statue. He let go and pushed me forward, then planted his boot in my back. I tried to get up, but he put his boot on my head and pressed down. I wanted to scream, but I held it in. I was able to kicked Rsteg in the side of the knee, buying some time. "NOW, DARKUS!" I screamed. Darkus didn't even hesitate, he lunged at Rsteg, with death in his eyes. Darkus threw some punches, and a few roundhouse kicks. Rsteg laid on the ground, bloody and beaten. Darkus stood over him with an expression of pity. "Go ahead," Rsteg wheezed, "kill...me." Darkus leened down, staring at him. "The Director will want to kill you now. Knowing that you're imperfect. That's all he cares about. Perfection. Why not join us?" he asked, politely. Rsteg blinked, as if it was taking him a second to take on what Darkus said. "Join... you?" Darkus' expression softened. "Yes." Rsteg frowned. "What's in it for me...?" he asked. "Freedom." Darkus stated. Rsteg stared at Darkus for a long time. "Alright, I'm in."

Last edited by Max on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 am

really max wow wow i have asked so many time to be in your story but instead u put jake blaze and hoas really wow just wow how do u think that makes me feel Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 am

OMFG!DO YOU NOT SEE 'WILL FINISH' AT THE BOTTOM?!ON THE FREAKING WAY TO THE LAD YOU AND STEG SHOW UP!!!NOW SHUT UP OR I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU OUT!!!I am sorry I had to spoil that part.SOMBODY is just to impatient. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:56 am

what is the lad and i am sorry it just makes me feel bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:58 am

Max Ride wrote:
OMFG!DO YOU NOT SEE 'WILL FINISH' AT THE BOTTOM?!ON THE FREAKING WAY TO THE LAD YOU AND STEG SHOW UP!!!NOW SHUT UP OR I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU OUT!!!I am sorry I had to spoil that part.SOMBODY is just to impatient. Evil or Very Mad

If he is irritating you, can you put me in the story and you know I kill German or just seriously injure him and he becomes paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
DarkusPhoenix2
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:00 am

german soldier wrote:
what is the lad and i am sorry it just makes me feel bad

She meant Lab as in laboratory.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:21 pm

>_______< ONE MORE COMMENT ON HOW "Oh,I am not in it" OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT AND I AM GOING TO EXPOLDE!!!!!And also.NO CAPONE!!!(sorry for yelling I am just EXTREMELY pissed off)
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 am

I clenged my claw, and grasped my arm. I wouldn't be suprise if that pile of scramp metal shattered my bone to pieces. It made me so furiously mad that Darkus of all people, allow Rsteg to join the Flock. A growl started to form in my throat, but I dismissed it. I looked to my new Flock members, who weren't as beat up. They just had a few scratches and alot of bruises. Jake scanned his surroundings, making sure nothing would jump out. Blaze and Haos just sat quietly beside Jake and did the same. Every now and then Jake would glance at my arm and then look away. "I've been through worse... don't worry about it." Jake looked at me with his sea-green eyes, his face calm. He gave me a quick nod and looked away.
That's when Darkus and Steg came around the corner. I felt a sense of relief as I saw Darkus come back unharmed, well, almost. He had a cut over his right eye and a bit of a bruise. I shot a scowl at Steg, feeling hate start to boil in my blood. I hadn't forgiven him for injuring my arm. Rsteg saw me and snorted, Darkus looked up at me, his golden eyes seeming to brighten the night. Your arm okay? Darkus thought. I felt a smirk come across my face, What? Don't think I can stop the doctors with one hand tied behind my back? Darkus shot me that grin of his and then looked to everyone else. "Now then. Here's my plan for taking out the Phoenix..."

Last edited by Max on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flock: Max's Story
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next