Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Pbucket0/500ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (0/500)

ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:58 am

Tch, Tch, Tch. Breaking the rules I see. Blaze tried intercepting but missed. So Rogue's intercept doesn't count. Twisted Evil

So it's back to the score I last posted.

Hammersaur, Sylvee and Atchibee 725G vs. Rafflesian, Sylvee and Flybeetle 560G
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1250/1000000ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Pbucket500/500ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (500/500)

ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:00 am

dont even DD i know al capone jake and blaze are related and blaze knew he if he intercepted i would lose SO DONT START!!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Pbucket0/500ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:05 am

Either way, Blaze threw and missed. So the score remains the same. Do you want me to get Prince Hydron over here? I will.... try me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:07 am

masteringram wrote:
dont even DD i know al capone jake and blaze are related and blaze knew he if he intercepted i would lose SO DONT START!!

Dude Blaze is trying to help you, Capone took 3 bakugan from him and is looking for payback.
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1250/1000000ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Pbucket500/500ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:08 am

i already posted in chat BEFORE blaze through his bakugan, that rogue would be intercepting. when he when to post blaze had thrown and im pretty sure jake was the person on the acount!!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:10 am

Too bad, that's how things fell. Sorry. Think of the bright side, if you accept defeat now, I won't activate an ability and take your Bakugan. How's that sound? I COULD take them, but if you just admit defeat now, I won't. I am looking for a win, not Bakugan.....right now anyway... Make me irritated, and I will take them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:15 am

masteringram wrote:
i already posted in chat BEFORE blaze through his bakugan, that rogue would be intercepting. when he when to post blaze had thrown and im pretty sure jake was the person on the acount!!

Dude I dont even know his password also why would I try to sabotage a fellow resistance member
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:17 am

BECAUSE U ARE CAPONE ARE RELATED and if blaze was the one that throw the bakgaun why did he throw it an log off right after throwing?!?!? AND WHY NOT ASK ME IF I WOULD LIKE HIM TO INTERCEPT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:21 am

1. I'd never help Capone
2. Blaze logged off cuz he had baseball practice
3. He just likes to help people and he trusted Verias would stand.
4. I like pie
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:22 am

u forgot 5. your an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:28 am

Alright ingram, you are getting out of line here. Just accept defeat, nothing will be taken from you, so just give it up. I am being merciful, accept it while you can, another wise crack and I'll activate my ability to take all 3 of your Bakugan away. Do you want that? I bet you don't so just calm down....
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
masteringram

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm

fine i give up, but i still think al capone, blaze and jake set this up to end this way!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm

masteringram wrote:
fine i give up, but i still think al capone, blaze and jake set this up to end this way!!

*points to page 5* I'll leave it at that,ingram.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)   ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ingram vs capone and DarkusDragon (Winners: Capone and DarkusDragon by default)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4