Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)

Go down 
+16
masteringram
Fabia
Guest12
Guest11
Neo
Guest20
Guest14
Guest5
Shun
yugi58
PREMO VULCAN
DRAGO
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Dan
Guest7
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:43 am

Master Shun you and Dan can do this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Pbucket401/500Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 DpGFogC  (401/500)

Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 am

Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
Helios, let's show them how a resistant fool and his sad excuse for a Bakugan are stamped out of this world.

Double Ability Activate! Omega + Void Stream!

Omega: Increases your Helios' power level by 200 points.

Void Stream: Increases your Helios' power level by 400 points.

HIGH-MOBILITY INGRAM, DRAGO, RAFFLESIAN, & SCORPION (1550 G's) VS. META-HELIOS & HAMMERSAUR (1650 G's)

It's over, Dan Kuso.

over huh? if it's over then why do i still have an ability for scorpio to play? Razz

ABILITY ACTIVATE! REFLECTION BOOST! that takes void stream and makes it reverse on u! u just lost 800 + another 100 as a bonus!!!!

DRAGO + RAFFLESIAN + SCORPION + HIGH MOBILITY INGRAM (1550 gs) VS META-HELIOS + HAMMERSAUR (750 gs)

shun ur up! Cool

Awesome! you guys are gonna win this! I just know it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Pbucket0/500Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 am

Shun wrote:

Not yet, Dan. We want to trap him first.

I'm afraid you won't be doing any such thing. I find it shocking how even the great Shun Kazami is so uneducated in the advanced terms of Bakugan Brawling. Rolling Eyes I see I'm going to have to enlighten you of Master Spectra's strategy once again... You're all just too incompetent to understand his tactics.

Since Master Spectra is at least level 5 in brawling, and utilized the tactic on a Bakugan of at least level 5 on upgrades, attacking the same Bakugan with two simultaneous Special Shots disables the opposing Bakugan Trap(s) of the victim(s) to activate their Ability Cards during the round the damage was inflicted upon them.

Brush up on your advanced rule book sometime, brawlers. Rolling Eyes Master Spectra is invincible, and his brawling is infallible. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 am

Gus i belive in my masters and you cant stop me from doing it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Pbucket417/500Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 am

Will you all get the picture? Master Spectra is the best brawler EVER!!!!Nobody can beat him.He's the Master Of Pyrus. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Pbucket0/500Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am

Max wrote:
Will you all get the picture? Master Spectra is the best brawler EVER!!!!Nobody can beat him.He's the Master Of Pyrus. Cool

Couldn't agree more. And soon they will all realize his power. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Pbucket401/500Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 am

Gus wrote:
Shun wrote:

I'm afraid you won't be doing any such thing. I find it shocking how even the great Shun Kazami is so uneducated in the advanced terms of Bakugan Brawling. Rolling Eyes I see I'm going to have to enlighten you of Master Spectra's strategy once again... You're all just too incompetent to understand his tactics.

Since Master Spectra is at least level 5 in brawling, and utilized the tactic on a Bakugan of at least level 5 on upgrades, attacking the same Bakugan with two simultaneous Special Shots disables the opposing Bakugan Trap(s) of the victim(s) to activate their Ability Cards during the round the damage was inflicted upon them.

Brush up on your advanced rule book sometime, brawlers. Rolling Eyes Master Spectra is invincible, and his brawling is infallible. Twisted Evil

Well then, mind informing us of where this ADVANCED RULE BOOK you speak of is exactly?

Just so we can be sure that you aren't just making up these rules as you go along.
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:05 am

Fabia wrote:
Gus wrote:
Shun wrote:

Well then, mind informing us of where this ADVANCED RULE BOOK you speak of is exactly?

Just so we can be sure that you aren't just making up these rules as you go along.

Available to all official Vexos brawlers, standard issue. Just one of the many perks of being a full-fledged Vexos.

If you're so concerned, ask Professor Clay to put it up then. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:06 am

So ????
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:12 am

Gus wrote:
Available to all official Vexos brawlers, standard issue. Just one of the many perks of being a full-fledged Vexos.

I think I will. that is not exactly what I call fair brawling -.-
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 am

Fabia wrote:
Gus wrote:

fab they're low-life vexos who can't afford to play fair because they're wimps
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 am

rstegbauer wrote:
Fabia wrote:
Gus wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. Twisted Evil We have some unfinished business...
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:36 am

rstegbauer wrote:

Rem.. stop antagonizing him, you know he'll kill you if you aren't careful!

Gus wrote:

Too late -.-;
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:42 am

Fabia wrote:
rstegbauer wrote:

Rem.. stop antagonizing him, you know he'll kill you if you aren't careful!

Gus wrote:

Too late -.-;

doesn't matter to me if he kills me or not i'm a person who doesn't let death get in the way of my goals i will come back if he kills me or not (well i guess i can't come back if i'm not dead XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)   Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom Vs. Dan Kuso and Shun Kazami (Winners: Gus Grav and Spectra Phantom)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9