Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happens to brawls that are in storage?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
What happens to brawls that are in storage? Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000What happens to brawls that are in storage? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
What happens to brawls that are in storage? Pbucket0/500What happens to brawls that are in storage? DpGFogC  (0/500)

What happens to brawls that are in storage? Empty
PostSubject: What happens to brawls that are in storage?   What happens to brawls that are in storage? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:12 pm

Imagine a brawl is completed,and is kept in storage, what happens to it? Does it get deleted?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: What happens to brawls that are in storage?   What happens to brawls that are in storage? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:41 am

A brawl in "storage" is when a battle topic is placed in a forum inaccessible to the brawlers. It won't be deleted, but the brawl may be checked beforehand for any errors which may be corrected or removed before returning the battle topic to the public.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
What happens to brawls that are in storage? Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000What happens to brawls that are in storage? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
What happens to brawls that are in storage? Pbucket0/500What happens to brawls that are in storage? DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: What happens to brawls that are in storage?   What happens to brawls that are in storage? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:45 am

Professor Clay wrote:
A brawl in "storage" is when a battle topic is placed in a forum inaccessible to the brawlers. It won't be deleted, but the brawl may be checked beforehand for any errors which may be corrected or removed before returning the battle topic to the public.

Can you explain to me why Daniel does not see two of my COMPLETED, Brawls, in which everything was done PERFECTLY well?

Also,my third brawl which I won,had all the posts deleted till the rolling.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: What happens to brawls that are in storage?   What happens to brawls that are in storage? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

Can you explain to me why Daniel does not see two of my COMPLETED, Brawls, in which everything was done PERFECTLY well?

I don't possess the authority to find out for myself. If I were you, I would ask the other administrators Spectra, Drago, and Prince Hydron instead. If you're going to ask the Prince, you must show the proper respect.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: What happens to brawls that are in storage?   What happens to brawls that are in storage? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:09 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

I don't possess the authority to find out for myself. If I were you, I would ask the other administrators Spectra, Drago, and Prince Hydron instead. If you're going to ask the Prince, you must show the proper respect.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens to brawls that are in storage?   What happens to brawls that are in storage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens to brawls that are in storage?
Page 1 of 1