Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Codename: Aluze

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Codename: Aluze Empty
PostSubject: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:16 am

Chapter One

[center]Akua was siting in a tree, silently watching the Aluze that Altair gave her. She waits and waits untill it speaks, but nothing came out. A few days later Altair had his data opened ( I believe I don't remember clearly of the Roleplay :/). Akua then took out her small laptop and input his Data into a source, she then opened up a portal and connect Aluze to her laptop.

" Codename Aluze: Opening, resetting all databases for "Codename Altair".

Akua looks at the humanoid girl in fron of her in awe, thinking she could be a use to her. So she continued on with her Data input. Aluze looked at Akua and said.

Master Akua, please input data sources

Akua inputs and upgrades her system, while Altair was fighting an enemy Aluze used "Aero Aegis" to protect her brother.

Data must be terminated,50%

Akua manags not to get hit by any debris. So she continued on transferring her Data. Aluze stopped in the heat of the battle and shutted down and restarted. Akua then connected Aluze to Altair to finally transfer the Data.

Aluze then started to glow.

~To be Cont.~
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Codename: Aluze Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Codename: Aluze Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Codename: Aluze Pbucket0/500Codename: Aluze DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 am

Nice fanfic! Reminds me of how I got the idea for my story from the chatbox. My story seems sort of like it would be a story that is like a prequel.... Which reminds me, I'll go make the first chapter. (I made a prologue before the first chapter Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:56 am

Codename Altair wrote:
Nice fanfic! Reminds me of how I got the idea for my story from the chatbox. My story seems sort of like it would be a story that is like a prequel.... Which reminds me, I'll go make the first chapter. (I made a prologue before the first chapter Wink)

Thanks Altair Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Codename: Aluze Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Codename: Aluze Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:35 am

May I be in it? (LOL, I'd probably be in it anyways, considering Aluze is my sister.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:00 am

Codename Altair wrote:
May I be in it? (LOL, I'd probably be in it anyways, considering Aluze is my sister.)

Yeah sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Codename: Aluze Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Codename: Aluze Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Very interesting Fan-Fic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Chapter 1 Cont.

As Aluze started to glow she floated up and shoots a lightining bolt at a enemy Bakugan. The enemy Bakugan shoots back at her,Alue had a force field shield, she then used "Sling Boomerang" to attack the enemy Bakugan.

All systems terminated 100%

Aluze was still in a trance, she started to colect an unknown data source, she then stopped glowing , she then fell out of the sky.

System ERROR please select Data.

Aluze then caught her self and used the unknown data to save her self, she landed on her two feet perfectly. Aluze unaware of it's power to collect Data and to it's attacking position. She then shutted down to update the Data.

~Chapter 1 END~
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 am

That was... interesting. Short, but interesting. I'm kind of surprised there isn't a comment yet on my story since chapter one. I made it last night, and I even had Chess after school today so I'm home later, so I would expect a comment by now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 am

Codename Altair wrote:
That was... interesting. Short, but interesting. I'm kind of surprised there isn't a comment yet on my story since chapter one. I made it last night, and I even had Chess after school today so I'm home later, so I would expect a comment by now...

Thanks. Oh wow.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:11 am

Akua Phantom wrote:
Codename Altair wrote:

Thanks. Oh wow.

Oh wow-what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:10 am

Chapter 2

Aluze then restarted and went out of her trance.She then looked at Akua in a puzzled way.

Master, why was I built?

Akua looked at Aluze in a weird but serious way.

Well, you were programmed to be with your brother Altair, not to be alone, you see Aluze your brother said you weren't friendly towards him as when your a Bakugan, so I made you a humanoid to only make up what happened of ten years..ago.

Aluze looked at her distressed master and then she patted her head.

It is alright Master.Nothing is your fault.

Akua looked at Aluze in a happy way.Aluze then glowed again but not in a weird way Aluze's glow was a soft light green, Aluze then smiled.

Aluze then transformed, she looked more older now, her robotic ears grew smaller in size, her facial experssions look more serious, and her out fit change not by much.

Master I'm ready to take in a any challenge to 1000% Maxium.

~Chapter 2 END~
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:44 am

Great chapter! I wonder what the storyline will be in this story besides Aluze being created.... There must be a quest Aluze and I go on or something... I'm intrigued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 am

Codename Altair wrote:
Great chapter! I wonder what the storyline will be in this story besides Aluze being created.... There must be a quest Aluze and I go on or something... I'm intrigued.

Wow Very Happy Thanks. I'll make another story where they'll be actually side by side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am

Notice:

Taking a hiatus. Please be pateint as I think of ideas for my story, if there is any ideas i'll post as soon as I can.

-Akua Phantom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 am

Chapter Three

Akua then looked at Aluze, she upgraded her Data until Aluze's eyes turned red.

System Error[[Malfunction]]

Aluze tries to fight of this unknown enemy. The enemy looked like a red figure, walking burning everything down. Unknown to Akua, Aluze can now see the future. Aluze then shuts down without warning.

Aluze,Aluze!!

Akua shook Aluze, Aluze then rebooted, then a crashing sound mae it's way towards Akua and Aluze.It was the red glowing figure.No one of him.

Hello there I am Myrrsia

Myrrsia then attacked Akua, Aluze then used "Aero Aegis" to protect her Master.

1359-Termination.

Myrrsia then blocked Aluze's termination.

Hmph.Is that all you have robot.

Myrrsia the grabbed Aluze by the neck. Slammed her into the ground hard, causing her to shut down.Akua then gets up and attacks Myrrsia with her Scythe. Akua's scythe glowed with spellbounds around it and then sealed up Myrrsia.

....AHHHH!!

Myrrsia then got up, smirking he then grabbed Akua by the wrist and threw down to the ground, causing Akua to go into a coma. Aluze then reboote again and then attacked Myrrsia, Myrrsia then disappears out of thin air.Aluze then ran over to Akua, trying to wake her up. Akua was fully unconsious.

Master, Master wake up!!!

Aluze thought she could cry but miraculiously she did, she the took Akua to a hospital.

Chapter Three ~End~

Note: Sorry for the long wait but Codename: Aluze is back up and running.
Back to top Go down
Guest4
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest4

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Chapter 4

Akua was lying in a hospital bed, Aluze couldn't really much showed any feeling since she was robotic. She holded her hand and hoped for the best.

A docter came in, he wore a white trenchcoat, had a few big needles in between his fingers, the colors of the liquids were Blue, Yellow, Neow Orange, and a clear liquid. The docter set them down in a row. Aluze is wondering what they were for.

Excuse me docter what are the needles for?They not going to hurt her are they?

The docter looked at Aluze, wondering why is she here.The he turned his back to her.

That is information you are not needed to know and you are not supposed to be here!

Aluze then turned away and started to walk out the door.Aluze didn't feel right but any ways went out the room.
The Docter than inserted poison into Akua, which will kill her.

It will all over soon. Soon you will be under control.And there isn't a thing you can do about it.

The docter smirked. Not realizing that it was Spectra in disguise.He wanted death upon Akua for a reason.

Akua then woked upon in pain, screaming for help.

AHHHHH!!! HELP WHAT IS THIS PAIN??!!!

Akua then tried to look up at the recognizeable docter. But fainted and fell off the bed.Spectra didn't picked her up but instead stepped on her head very hard.Akua didn't feel a thing.Then Aluze turned of the lights.

100%...Annalition...:: You are Unauthorized to hurt my master.

Aluze then grabbed Spectra off the floor, swings him around like a rag doll and threw onto the ground hard, crushing in his skull.But in an instant it was Akua who she threw onto the ground.Spectra then laughed like a maniac.

Ha ha ha your such a fool, turning off the lights and then destroy your own master, you should be ashamed.

Aluze then shaked and fell to her knees and started to cry.Spectra then grabbed Aluze and smashed her aginst a wall in the room and used a inserted a magnet to destroy her system.

In a fleeting instant Aluze malfunction and died, Leaving Spectra the victor of his revenge and just left Akua and Aluze there.

Chapter 4 ~END~
Back to top Go down
Guest4
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest4

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 am

Chapter 5

Data Input: Fast Forward...Pause

Rebooting all systems...

[[60% Of Memory Recovering]]...Data Error!!...

[[Install new Data?]]...CODENAME ALUZE

Aluze just lays there, like a life less doll.In the silent cold hospital room.

[[80% Data Recovering]]...All Systems partly damaged.

[[100% Data Recovered]] All Systems Complete.

Aluze woken up with glowing light green eyes.Her wings grew out of her back.

Master...Akua..is dead.

Static went off.

[[Fast Forward to 2 years]]

Aluze now inside a liquid prison, not harmful to her. She sees her new master.Her new master had short brown hair, weared a weird Darkus uniform. There she sees a Bakugan with 3 heads.

..Now Aluze since you have finally awoken, let me introduce you to myself I am Remington.This is my Bakugan Darkus Alpha Hydranoid.

Aluze looks around while she was still inside the liquid prison. Now something of a Dark purple liquid poured in.
Aluze looks up wondering what is the unknown substance.

Now Aluze i'm just going to change your attribute to Darkus it won't hurt I promise.

Remington smiled.Waiting for his new Bakugan with excitement.Akua then came in.

..Is it really necessary to change every Bakugan you see to Darkus?

Akua looks unimpressed.

Remington started to laugh.

Ha ha ha, you funny.Of course I have to it's my job.

Akua then just walked over to Aluze and released her from the liquid prison.

You are free to go Miss Aluze.

Aluze steps out, slipped and fell.

Owwie!

Aluze cries. Akua then facepalmed. Akua then get Aluze up.

You are now Darkus Aluze, your new Master is Remington.Please get along well.

Remington walked up to Aluze. And pets her, smiling.

Aww what a cute Bakugan.

Aluze looks like she is about to die, and has a sign of saying help me.

>>Fast Forward to 3 weeks.

Aluze walks around with her new master and stares at Alpha Hydranoid and pokes it. Alpha Hydranoid growls while in ball form and bites her finger.

[i]Owwie! Master Hydranoid bit me.

Remington smiles and sighs, and then stopped walking down the hall there were walking in.

Look Aluze it's your fault for poking Hydra here.So no poking!

Aluze pouts and then just continued to walk with her master.

A few hours later. Aluze gets impatient

M..Master my feet are killing me, how long?? for this torturous walking??

Remington just facepalmed. And kept walking

[/u]Were here happy now?[/u]

Aluze bumped into an eerie dark door.

Ow!

Aluze looked up at the door. The door had two Darkus symbols on each door, with rusty looking silver-purple handels, with the door had an unreadable keyhole, and with dust all over it.

Hmm?

Chapter 5 ~END~[/i]
Back to top Go down
Guest6
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest6

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Codename: Aluze Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Codename: Aluze Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:10 am

XD i liked tht part alpha hydranoid bit aluze Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Codename: Aluze Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Codename: Aluze Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:09 pm

DarkusSlayer_x wrote:
Chapter 5

Data Input: Fast Forward...Pause

Rebooting all systems...

[[60% Of Memory Recovering]]...Data Error!!...

[[Install new Data?]]...CODENAME ALUZE

Aluze just lays there, like a life less doll.In the silent cold hospital room.

[[80% Data Recovering]]...All Systems partly damaged.

[[100% Data Recovered]] All Systems Complete.

Aluze woken up with glowing light green eyes.Her wings grew out of her back.

Master...Akua..is dead.

Static went off.

[[Fast Forward to 2 years]]

Aluze now inside a liquid prison, not harmful to her. She sees her new master.Her new master had short brown hair, weared a weird Darkus uniform. There she sees a Bakugan with 3 heads.

..Now Aluze since you have finally awoken, let me introduce you to myself I am Remington.This is my Bakugan Darkus Alpha Hydranoid.

Aluze looks around while she was still inside the liquid prison. Now something of a Dark purple liquid poured in.
Aluze looks up wondering what is the unknown substance.

Now Aluze i'm just going to change your attribute to Darkus it won't hurt I promise.

Remington smiled.Waiting for his new Bakugan with excitement.Akua then came in.

..Is it really necessary to change every Bakugan you see to Darkus?

Akua looks unimpressed.

Remington started to laugh.

Ha ha ha, you funny.Of course I have to it's my job.

Akua then just walked over to Aluze and released her from the liquid prison.

You are free to go Miss Aluze.

Aluze steps out, slipped and fell.

Owwie!

Aluze cries. Akua then facepalmed. Akua then get Aluze up.

You are now Darkus Aluze, your new Master is Remington.Please get along well.

Remington walked up to Aluze. And pets her, smiling.

Aww what a cute Bakugan.

Aluze looks like she is about to die, and has a sign of saying help me.

>>Fast Forward to 3 weeks.

Aluze walks around with her new master and stares at Alpha Hydranoid and pokes it. Alpha Hydranoid growls while in ball form and bites her finger.

[i]Owwie! Master Hydranoid bit me.

Remington smiles and sighs, and then stopped walking down the hall there were walking in.

Look Aluze it's your fault for poking Hydra here.So no poking!

Aluze pouts and then just continued to walk with her master.

A few hours later. Aluze gets impatient

M..Master my feet are killing me, how long?? for this torturous walking??

Remington just facepalmed. And kept walking

[/u]Were here happy now?[/u]

Aluze bumped into an eerie dark door.

Ow!

Aluze looked up at the door. The door had two Darkus symbols on each door, with rusty looking silver-purple handels, with the door had an unreadable keyhole, and with dust all over it.

Hmm?

Chapter 5 ~END~[/i]

I LOVE it. It rocks, and the whole "Hydra bit me" was funny. Also, its a shame you're Darkus now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codename: Aluze   Codename: Aluze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codename: Aluze
Page 1 of 1