Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Major Complaint

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One Major Complaint Empty
PostSubject: One Major Complaint   One Major Complaint Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:19 am

I was in a brawl with vexos member German Soldier. In our first round he won by a 350 difference. The second round came and he was defeated right there. I was looking through completed brawls and saw that brawl but with a completely different outcome. My gate card wasnt used so it said German defeated me by 550 and captured my bakugan, but I know I defeated him and I want to know what happened because that was a major outrage.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

One Major Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Major Complaint   One Major Complaint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 am

I reviewed your battle against german soldier. Turns out the final score was him at 850 while you were 250. However, you never activated a Haos Reactor Gate Card. Perhaps that is the problem.
Back to top Go down

One Major Complaint
Page 1 of 1