Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The proof requested.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The proof requested. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000The proof requested. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The proof requested. Pbucket0/500The proof requested. DpGFogC  (0/500)

The proof requested. Empty
PostSubject: The proof requested.   The proof requested. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 am

Professor Clay, this has gone on long enough. Here is the proof you requested, supporting my claim of being at 14500 BP.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Sent :: Message
To: Dan
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:32 am
Subject: Hello, I won another two brawls.
https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/rp-brawling-f13/shadow-mustang-and-grilda-versus-shun-and-ventus2-shadow-and-grilda-winners-t435-45.htm#10004

I should be at 6000 BP and 3 brawls away from level 2.

Please do this quickly, and give Grilda 2000 BP as well. We don't wanna capture..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please notice the timeline. Well, for starters, that will show that after that specific brawl, I should be at 6000 BP. Request Dan to confirm this message.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inbox Inbox Sentbox Sentbox Outbox Outbox Savebox Savebox

Reply to message
Inbox :: Message
To: Shadow-Mustang
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:45 pm
Subject: Re: Could you please lock this brawl for me? Quote message
it's umm already done -.-
-----------------------------

His reply. Moving on, after that brawl was over, I won another brawl.

https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/completed-rp-brawls-f14/mustang-vs-rsteg-no-interceptions-winner-mustang-captures-darkus-verias-and-haos-fly-beetle-t506.htm

So, till now I have acquired 7000 BP. Also, I did not wish to capture his bakugan, so please return them.

Also, now, I made a return.

https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/alpha-city-new-vestroia-f15/mustang-return-1-t477.htm

I should be at 14,500 BP.

I even mentioned my BP before the transaction, on the first post, AND on the last post.

Now, without further adue, please tend to my Transaction.

https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/alpha-city-new-vestroia-f15/mustang-transaction-1-t507.htm

I would appreciate it if this topic is tended to quickly. Thank you,in advance.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: The proof requested.   The proof requested. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:11 pm

I hope "Dan" approved of you posting his private message here. If not, then try to refrain from quoting private messages without both users agreeing to the prospect.

I'll see what can be done about this.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The proof requested. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000The proof requested. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The proof requested. Pbucket0/500The proof requested. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: The proof requested.   The proof requested. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
I hope "Dan" approved of you posting his private message here. If not, then try to refrain from quoting private messages without both users agreeing to the prospect.

I'll see what can be done about this.

I see, well, Since I have shown the proof requested, can you start with my Transaction?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The proof requested.   The proof requested. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The proof requested.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: QUESTION & ANSWER FORUM-
Jump to: