Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Nemus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
About Nemus Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000About Nemus Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
About Nemus Pbucket401/500About Nemus DpGFogC  (401/500)

About Nemus Empty
PostSubject: About Nemus   About Nemus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:00 am

I was wondering If we could buy Haos Nemus for our Guardian bakugan... I didn't see Nemus in the Depositing point of Alpha city so... ^^;
Back to top Go down
DarkusPhoenix2
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
About Nemus Left_bar_bleue0/1000000About Nemus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
About Nemus Pbucket500/500About Nemus DpGFogC  (500/500)

About Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nemus   About Nemus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 am

Fabia wrote:
I was wondering If we could buy Haos Nemus for our Guardian bakugan... I didn't see Nemus in the Depositing point of Alpha city so... ^^;

I'll save Professor Clay the breath and TRY answer this with what I have assumed thus far.

You can buy Nemus and other Bakugan that aren't available in Alpha City. However, you have to wait until Beta OR Gamma City opens. This is the only solution I could figure to this. So, it's play it by year for you.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

About Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nemus   About Nemus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:09 pm

DarkusPhoenix wrote:
Fabia wrote:

I'll save Professor Clay the breath and TRY answer this with what I have assumed thus far.

You can buy Nemus and other Bakugan that aren't available in Alpha City. However, you have to wait until Beta OR Gamma City opens. This is the only solution I could figure to this. So, it's play it by year for you.

Precisely.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
About Nemus Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000About Nemus Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
About Nemus Pbucket401/500About Nemus DpGFogC  (401/500)

About Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nemus   About Nemus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:52 am

Okay, thank you both very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Nemus   About Nemus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Nemus
Page 1 of 1