Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max went to a crazy concert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Max went to a crazy concert Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Max went to a crazy concert Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Max went to a crazy concert Pbucket417/500Max went to a crazy concert DpGFogC  (417/500)

Max went to a crazy concert Empty
PostSubject: Max went to a crazy concert   Max went to a crazy concert Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 pm

SUP PPLZS!!!I just went to a CRAZY concert.I mean CRAZY!!!And I have never seen some many cute boys with their shirts off O.O >_< Sorry.Anyway.It was crazy.And some boy got a little TO wild and almost hit me in the face.Hitting ANOTHER dude in the face.Themn the next thing I know there is a fight right infront of me. -_-' AND THEIR FIST'S WENT RIGHT PAST MY HEAD!!!And also the music was EXTREMELY loud!I think can't hear in my right ear anymore Neutral It was THAT loud.But thankfully my friend got sick and we had to leave.Thank heaven.I was almost caught in the mosh pit. Not a nice place to be with ALOT of tall drunk people.Anyway, here is one of there songs.YOU be the judge on weither they are good or not. Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire

Max went to a crazy concert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: SPAM FORUM-
Jump to: