Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little flaws I make

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Little flaws I make Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Little flaws I make Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Little flaws I make Pbucket401/500Little flaws I make DpGFogC  (401/500)

Little flaws I make Empty
PostSubject: Little flaws I make   Little flaws I make Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks to Hydron and Dan I've learned that I make little mistakes from misinterpreting the rules Razz has anyone else noticed me do something stupid in any of my brawls recently? I wanna learn form those mistakes Razz

Such as, I'm always confused on the final outcome of two or more Sphere Attacks when I shoot... well.. two or more Sphere attacks XD

Also if my opponent has two or more bakugan when i shoot a sphere attack... how much would it decrease my opponents score? (like 1 bakugan has a defense of 2 and one has a defense of 3 for example)

How does that change my opponents score? because i've always let my opponent do it and because of that I could be missing mistakes in their work that could cost me the brawl Neutral

(btw, for those of you that think I place this in the wrong topic, this isn't going in the Q+A forum because I want everyone to point out things I unknowingly do incorrectly more than just answer my questions.... XD)

Thanks a bunch Very Happy I had to ask that today before I go to Drivers Ed and risk not being able to get on later (last day! yay! I'm gonna get my Permit!)

Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Little flaws I make Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Little flaws I make Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Little flaws I make Pbucket0/500Little flaws I make DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Little flaws I make   Little flaws I make Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Fabia wrote:
Thanks to Hydron and Dan I've learned that I make little mistakes from misinterpreting the rules Razz has anyone else noticed me do something stupid in any of my brawls recently? I wanna learn form those mistakes Razz

Such as, I'm always confused on the final outcome of two or more Sphere Attacks when I shoot... well.. two or more Sphere attacks XD

Also if my opponent has two or more bakugan when i shoot a sphere attack... how much would it decrease my opponents score? (like 1 bakugan has a defense of 2 and one has a defense of 3 for example)

How does that change my opponents score? because i've always let my opponent do it and because of that I could be missing mistakes in their work that could cost me the brawl Neutral

(btw, for those of you that think I place this in the wrong topic, this isn't going in the Q+A forum because I want everyone to point out things I unknowingly do incorrectly more than just answer my questions.... XD)

Thanks a bunch Very Happy I had to ask that today before I go to Drivers Ed and risk not being able to get on later (last day! yay! I'm gonna get my Permit!)

Heres how you solve it:

Hammersaur Initiates -100 Gs Sphere Attack on Rafflesian(Defense:2) and Sylvee(Defense:1).

Sylve: 100/1 = -100
Rafflesian: 100/2 = -50

The player who has Sylvee and Rafflesian out on the field lose 150 Gs.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Little flaws I make Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Little flaws I make Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Little flaws I make Pbucket401/500Little flaws I make DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Little flaws I make   Little flaws I make Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks a bunch Shadow Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little flaws I make   Little flaws I make Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little flaws I make
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: SPAM FORUM-
Jump to: