Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 day posting rule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5 day posting rule Left_bar_bleue5750/10000005 day posting rule Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
5 day posting rule Pbucket401/5005 day posting rule DpGFogC  (401/500)

5 day posting rule Empty
PostSubject: 5 day posting rule   5 day posting rule Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 am

I have to go away for a week or so... and I wanted to know if there was any way to get an exception from the 5 day posting rule? thanks Smile

-Fabia
Back to top Go down

5 day posting rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 day posting rule   5 day posting rule Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 am

Fabia wrote:
I have to go away for a week or so... and I wanted to know if there was any way to get an exception from the 5 day posting rule? thanks Smile

-Fabia

i don't think there is one fab but i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5 day posting rule Left_bar_bleue5750/10000005 day posting rule Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
5 day posting rule Pbucket401/5005 day posting rule DpGFogC  (401/500)

5 day posting rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 day posting rule   5 day posting rule Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 am

grumpygrinch wrote:
Fabia wrote:

-Fabia

....There IS a 5 day posting rule for brawling. If you don't post within 5 days of your last post during a brawl the brawler with the highest LP wins the brawl, and if the LPs are the same it's determined by the G power.....

I'm not asking if there is one... I'm asking Professor Clay if he can make an exception for me.... ^^;
Back to top Go down

5 day posting rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 day posting rule   5 day posting rule Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:04 am

Fabia wrote:
grumpygrinch wrote:
Fabia wrote:

-Fabia

....There IS a 5 day posting rule for brawling. If you don't post within 5 days of your last post during a brawl the brawler with the highest LP wins the brawl, and if the LPs are the same it's determined by the G power.....

I'm not asking if there is one... I'm asking Professor Clay if he can make an exception for me.... ^^;

i mean i don't think there is a way to postpone it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

5 day posting rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 day posting rule   5 day posting rule Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 am

Fabia wrote:
grumpygrinch wrote:
Fabia wrote:

-Fabia

To verify, if a brawl is still continuing, the player who posted the most recent move is the automatic victor once five days have passed since said move was made. Life Gauges have nothing to do with that technicality.

If you state that you will be away for that time in the battle you're currently waging, I believe it would serve as an exception. However, take this with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5 day posting rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 day posting rule   5 day posting rule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 day posting rule
Page 1 of 1