Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capone vs Mira.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 am

Baliton has a defense of 4.

50/4=12.5

Rounded it is .5 so it gets round up to 13

-13 G's

High Mobility - Ingram, Freezer and Hammersaur (1200)
Baliton (350)

Plus I left this out on accident with Hammersaur but they also get the Ventus Reactor boost.

High Mobility - Ingram, Freezer and Hammersaur (1400)
Baliton (350)
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Pbucket86/500Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 am

Al Capone2 wrote:
Baliton has a defense of 4.

50/4=12.5

Rounded it is .5 so it gets round up to 13

-13 G's

High Mobility - Ingram, Freezer and Hammersaur (1200)
Baliton (350)

Plus I left this out on accident with Hammersaur but they also get the Ventus Reactor boost.

High Mobility - Ingram, Freezer and Hammersaur (1400)
Baliton (350)

That was... unnecessary, and I'm going to ask Dan to remove that before Ace shows his horns...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 am

Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
+350 from him.

Now by paying 50 life points I can negate your Clay Roller

Life Gauge at 250G

High Mobility - Ingram and Hammersaur (1200)
Baliton (350)

Now just as an attempt I will pay 50 more life points for Freezer.

Life Gauge at 200G

I understand, but just what are you trying to prove? If Ace sees this, you know he'll attack with the saber...

Nothing is proven I just want to see how well I can do, plus Ace wouldn't go that far over a practice brawl would he. This doesn't mean anything it is just practice, Ace and I do have bad history but he wouldn't go to that extreme. He may seem hard but I know he wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Pbucket86/500Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 am

Al Capone2 wrote:
Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
+350 from him.

Life Gauge at 250G

Baliton (350)

Life Gauge at 200G

I understand, but just what are you trying to prove? If Ace sees this, you know he'll attack with the saber...

Nothing is proven I just want to see how well I can do, plus Ace wouldn't go that far over a practice brawl would he. This doesn't mean anything it is just practice, Ace and I do have bad history but he wouldn't go to that extreme. He may seem hard but I know he wouldn't do that.

I really hope you're right...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 am

Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
+350 from him.

Life Gauge at 250G

Baliton (350)

Life Gauge at 200G

too late i guess ace is a little cry baby at this sort of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Pbucket472/500Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 DpGFogC  (472/500)

PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 am

grumpygrinch wrote:
Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
+350 from him.

Life Gauge at 250G

Baliton (350)

Life Gauge at 200G

You're the only one on his side now. Rolling Eyes And like I said, say what you want I don't give a care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:41 am

Ace wrote:
grumpygrinch wrote:
Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
+350 from him.

Life Gauge at 250G

Baliton (350)

Life Gauge at 200G

You're the only one on his side now. Rolling Eyes And like I said, say what you want I don't give a care

wow you can take insults better than gus but you're no different than him in other words i bet you 2 are the same person.
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Pbucket472/500Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 DpGFogC  (472/500)

PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:03 am

grumpygrinch wrote:
Ace wrote:
grumpygrinch wrote:
Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
Mira wrote:
Al Capone2 wrote:
+350 from him.

Life Gauge at 250G

Baliton (350)

Life Gauge at 200G

wow you can take insults better than gus but you're no different than him in other words i bet you 2 are the same person.

You think I'm Gus? I'd laugh but I'm in no mood. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capone vs Mira.   Capone vs Mira. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capone vs Mira.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2