Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capturing "Character Bakugan"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Capturing "Character Bakugan" Empty
PostSubject: Capturing "Character Bakugan"   Capturing "Character Bakugan" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 pm

I heard that one person can't have more than one "Character" Bakugan by capture such as having both Ingram and capturing a Dragonoid, is this true? Or is this for lower levels below 5. Please explain.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Capturing "Character Bakugan"   Capturing "Character Bakugan" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Once you have a Bakugan that is capable of becoming your Guardian Bakugan (you are warned of this before you purchase one), you are not capable of capturing anymore "character Guardian" Bakugan. Only the characters are capable of doing this for roleplay purposes. This is to keep things balanced and fair between recruit brawlers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing "Character Bakugan"   Capturing "Character Bakugan" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:25 pm

One more question. Say I have one like for instant Percival. Am I allowed to bBUY another one who will be my Guardian, let's say Helios? Or would I have to sell Percival?

Also would we be able to capture Traps even if we can't capture the Character Bakugan?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Capturing "Character Bakugan"   Capturing "Character Bakugan" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:41 am

RogueZ wrote:
One more question. Say I have one like for instant Percival. Am I allowed to bBUY another one who will be my Guardian, let's say Helios? Or would I have to sell Percival?

Also would we be able to capture Traps even if we can't capture the Character Bakugan?

You would need to remove the Percival from your profile by some means in order to purchase the Helios.

Bakugan Traps can only be captured when brawling alongside a Bakugan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capturing "Character Bakugan"   Capturing "Character Bakugan" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capturing "Character Bakugan"
Page 1 of 1