Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roll call?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Roll call?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:09 pm

I think we should figure out who else is one the Earth forum with us...

We know it's

-Runo
-Alice
-Julie
-Dan
-Drago
-Mira
-Me
-Wilda (most likely)
-Baron's here (I think)
-Nemus (If Baron's Here)

I think we should expect to see Hydranoid, Gorem, and Tigrerra here too... I also heard that Max was here.. anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 24
Location : Alpha City - New Vestroia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1500/1000000  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 am

I'll ask Wilda if he's with us.
Back to top Go down
WILDA
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

I's true. I am also restrained here.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 am

WHOAH FABIA'S HERE TOO????? O___O man that's a surprise but hey xD
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 am

Question
Dan wrote:
WHOAH FABIA'S HERE TOO????? O___O man that's a surprise but hey xD

Is that a good surprise or a bad one?
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:17 am

Fabia wrote:
Question
Dan wrote:
WHOAH FABIA'S HERE TOO????? O___O man that's a surprise but hey xD

Is that a good surprise or a bad one?

it's good well i mean bad for u -.- good for me bad for u lol
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 am

Dan wrote:
Fabia wrote:
Question
Dan wrote:
WHOAH FABIA'S HERE TOO????? O___O man that's a surprise but hey xD

Is that a good surprise or a bad one?

it's good well i mean bad for u -.- good for me bad for u lol

Lol Dan Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 636
Join date : 2010-04-30

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
4000/1000000  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 am

My presence might be bad news to you, Dan. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 24
Location : Alpha City - New Vestroia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1500/1000000  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 am

DarkusPhoenix wrote:
My presence might be bad news to you, Dan. Twisted Evil

We're not afraid of you, Darkus. And surely you must agree? Considering you're trapped as well. We shouldn't be antagonizing each other, we should all be banding together to search for a way out.


Last edited by Mira on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 636
Join date : 2010-04-30

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
4000/1000000  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:00 am

Mira wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:
My presence might be bad news to you, Dan. Twisted Evil

We're not afraid of you, Darkus. And surely you must agree? Considering you're trapped as well. We shouldn't be antagonizing each other, we should all be teaming together to search for a way out.

We'll see, Mira.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:08 am

Welcome to EARTH Darkus.... if your idea is correct.....

-MasterIngram
-Mira
-Baron
-Dan
-Fabia
-Darkus Phoenix
-Spectra
-Gus
-Lync
-Vulcan
-Drago
-Nemus
-Wilda
-Helios

This should be the list of all the brawlers on EARTH right now....
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2010-02-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
8250/1000000  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 am

Mira wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:
My presence might be bad news to you, Dan. Twisted Evil

We're not afraid of you, Darkus. And surely you must agree? Considering you're trapped as well. We shouldn't be antagonizing each other, we should all be banding together to search for a way out.

I couldn't agree more. In fact, I'm willing to take it to the next level and strike a deal with you, Mira. It's time that child Hydron fell.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 24
Location : Alpha City - New Vestroia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1500/1000000  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:12 am

Spectra wrote:
Mira wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:
My presence might be bad news to you, Dan. Twisted Evil

We're not afraid of you, Darkus. And surely you must agree? Considering you're trapped as well. We shouldn't be antagonizing each other, we should all be banding together to search for a way out.

I couldn't agree more. In fact, I'm willing to take it to the next level and strike a deal with you, Mira. It's time that child Hydron fell.

Don't even try it. If you're anything like the real Spectra Phantom, then you're clearly trying to trick us into working with you so you can build the ultimate Bakugan using Drago. Well, it won't work.
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-02-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
2000/1000000  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:18 am

Must you take everything for granted? Rolling Eyes While it's true that this did seem to happen in the series, Master Spectra and I mean it when we say we want to make New Vestroia a better place for all who enjoy Bakugan. Prince Hydron is simply unfit and undeserving to rule these forums.
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2010-02-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
8250/1000000  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 am

I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:43 am

Spectra wrote:
I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.

ok i appreciate that but U CHEATED WITH UR STUPID VEXOS RULES!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that we woulda beaten u! Mad Mad AND U AND GUS KILLED MY FRIENDS THERE'S NO WAY I'M JOINING U!!!!!! RIGHT FABIA???? MIRA????
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-02-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
2000/1000000  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 am

Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.

ok i appreciate that but U CHEATED WITH UR STUPID VEXOS RULES!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that we woulda beaten u! Mad Mad AND U AND GUS KILLED MY FRIENDS THERE'S NO WAY I'M JOINING U!!!!!! RIGHT FABIA???? MIRA????

You can blame your smart-mouth friend for that demise. And Master Spectra was simply slaying a traitor that was long overdue. I will have you know that all Vexos In Training are warned in the rules that if they betray us, they will get killed.

In a nutshell, Master Spectra was completing an obligation, and your friend had brought that upon himself. I gave him plenty of chances. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 am

Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.

ok i appreciate that but U CHEATED WITH UR STUPID VEXOS RULES!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that we woulda beaten u! Mad Mad AND U AND GUS KILLED MY FRIENDS THERE'S NO WAY I'M JOINING U!!!!!! RIGHT FABIA???? MIRA????

Absolutely! He's just using the fact he didn't capture drago as leverage to get the resistance helping him create the ultamite bakugan!!! I hadnt even considered that you killed Rem and LD either! We will never give in to you Spectra Phantom!
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 24
Location : Alpha City - New Vestroia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1500/1000000  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:51 am

Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.

ok i appreciate that but U CHEATED WITH UR STUPID VEXOS RULES!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that we woulda beaten u! Mad Mad AND U AND GUS KILLED MY FRIENDS THERE'S NO WAY I'M JOINING U!!!!!! RIGHT FABIA???? MIRA????

We won't join you. I know your true colors, and we're not going to make such a fatal mistake.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 am

Mira wrote:
Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.

ok i appreciate that but U CHEATED WITH UR STUPID VEXOS RULES!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that we woulda beaten u! Mad Mad AND U AND GUS KILLED MY FRIENDS THERE'S NO WAY I'M JOINING U!!!!!! RIGHT FABIA???? MIRA????

We won't join you. I know your true colors, and we're not going to make such a fatal mistake.

yup! nice try tho! NOT!Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-02-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
2000/1000000  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:59 am

Mira wrote:
Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.

ok i appreciate that but U CHEATED WITH UR STUPID VEXOS RULES!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that we woulda beaten u! Mad Mad AND U AND GUS KILLED MY FRIENDS THERE'S NO WAY I'M JOINING U!!!!!! RIGHT FABIA???? MIRA????

We won't join you. I know your true colors, and we're not going to make such a fatal mistake.

Refusing this offer would be the mistake you're referring to. You know that we can become an almost undefeatable alliance if you just accept our proposal.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 am

Gus wrote:
Mira wrote:
Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.

ok i appreciate that but U CHEATED WITH UR STUPID VEXOS RULES!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that we woulda beaten u! Mad Mad AND U AND GUS KILLED MY FRIENDS THERE'S NO WAY I'M JOINING U!!!!!! RIGHT FABIA???? MIRA????

We won't join you. I know your true colors, and we're not going to make such a fatal mistake.

Refusing this offer would be the mistake you're referring to. You know that we can become an almost undefeatable alliance if you just accept our proposal.

You say that... but we all know you need the perfect dragonoid for your plan! You need us more than we need you!!
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2010-02-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
8250/1000000  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
0/500  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:04 am

Gus wrote:
Mira wrote:
Dan wrote:
Spectra wrote:
I could have taken Drago before, Mira, in my last brawl with Dan Kuso. However, I didn't. What other proof do you need, besides the facts from the series proving I will change.

ok i appreciate that but U CHEATED WITH UR STUPID VEXOS RULES!!!!!!! if it wasn't for that we woulda beaten u! Mad Mad AND U AND GUS KILLED MY FRIENDS THERE'S NO WAY I'M JOINING U!!!!!! RIGHT FABIA???? MIRA????

We won't join you. I know your true colors, and we're not going to make such a fatal mistake.

Refusing this offer would be the mistake you're referring to. You know that we can become an almost undefeatable alliance if you just accept our proposal.

Alright, Gus. That's enough. You will realize your misstep soon enough, Brawlers.
Back to top Go down
Baron
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-04-29

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
500/1000000  (500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
400/500  (400/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm

WE SENT EM PACKING!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO MASTER DAN AND MIRA AND MASTER DAN'S WIFE AND DARK SPOOKY GUY AND MASTER DRAGO MOST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OH YES I RULE!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 23
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Baron wrote:
WE SENT EM PACKING!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO MASTER DAN AND MIRA AND MASTER DAN'S WIFE AND DARK SPOOKY GUY AND MASTER DRAGO MOST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OH YES I RULE!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

Lol Baron ^^

..... you're STILL calling me that? -.-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roll call?   

Back to top Go down
 
Roll call?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My Autobiography; The Ghost of Rock & Roll
» SCRAPBOOK SAVVY DT CALL
» Stamp Illustrator Call
» Design Team Call at Jeans Art Dolls
» Kaisercraft DT call!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: EARTH-
Jump to: