Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mechanical Bakugan Situations.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Pbucket0/500Mechanical Bakugan Situations. DpGFogC  (0/500)

Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Empty
PostSubject: Mechanical Bakugan Situations.   Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 am

Altair on the field, at 400.

Energy Level = 0.0

I can still play the ability cards for the regular Ventus bakugan, correct? If I do not have a trap on the field, can I play two regular Ventus abilities, and if I have a Ventus trap on the field,can I play 3 regular Ventus Abilities?

Is that how things work for bakugan like Altair and Macubass and Aluze and other mechanical bakugan?

If not, please correct it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Bakugan Situations.   Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Mechanical Bakugan are capable of utilizing two organic Bakugan Ability Cards, in addition to the exclusive cybernetic Ability Cards programmed into their systems. Consecutive Abilities for organic cards are impossible to conduct by the Mechanical Bakugan.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Pbucket0/500Mechanical Bakugan Situations. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Bakugan Situations.   Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 pm

And if a trap bakugan is present, can a third organic ability be used?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Bakugan Situations.   Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
And if a trap bakugan is present, can a third organic ability be used?

I'm glad you asked that. Unfortunately, the Mechanical Traps aren't powerful enough to achieve that. They can only activate the cybernetic Abilities or one organic Ability and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Bakugan Situations.   Mechanical Bakugan Situations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mechanical Bakugan Situations.
Page 1 of 1