Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have the answers you seek...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I have the answers you seek... Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000I have the answers you seek... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I have the answers you seek... Pbucket0/500I have the answers you seek... DpGFogC  (0/500)

I have the answers you seek... Empty
PostSubject: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Thank you for coming. You see, Mira. I requested to have this topic created privately for just you and I. Not even Master Spectra is aware of its existence. All roleplay aside, I actually do know a little something about the mysterious disturbances that have been occurring around your neighborhood, and I just wanted to tell you what I know. I just didn't want my Master to see this...

Mira, I knew Corey, personally. He was a good friend of mine, who shared with me a few secrets. If you wish to know more, please reply to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I have the answers you seek... Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000I have the answers you seek... Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I have the answers you seek... Pbucket86/500I have the answers you seek... DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 am

I'm listening.
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I have the answers you seek... Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000I have the answers you seek... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I have the answers you seek... Pbucket0/500I have the answers you seek... DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 am

We met when I was visiting in Arizona. We seemed to have a lot in common, what with our love of strategic thinking. Corey was a tactician, was he not? And that's when we became really good friends for the time I stayed in Arizona.

He made the trip worth while, and I planned on visiting him again when I got the chance, but that's when I found out about his passing... Unfortunately, I was told after the funeral had been held, so I was unable to partake.

When I came to these forums, I only saw you as the girl who played Mira, and nothing else. That's when I learned from a certain someone that your brother was Corey, the very same Corey I befriended. And so, I apologize for the rough times I've given you. They were for two reasons.

1.) I hadn't known that you were his younger sister.

2.) I needed to stay in character, especially in front of Master Spectra.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I have the answers you seek... Left_bar_bleue1500/1000000I have the answers you seek... Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I have the answers you seek... Pbucket86/500I have the answers you seek... DpGFogC  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:39 am

If this is all true, then why didn't you just tell me when I came to see you in person? And what about the secrets you mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:51 am

Mira wrote:
If this is all true, then why didn't you just tell me when I came to see you in person? And what about the secrets you mentioned?

I was hesitant. I wasn't sure if you were ready to hear it from who you considered your enemy.

And as for the secrets we shared, we only did it as a symbol of our close friendship. You probably know more than I do, but he did share some interesting information, so I gave recompense and told him some of mine. Since we both knew of some rather personal anecdotes and secrets, we swore to never discuss it in front of anyone. Apparently, to him, that also meant you as well. I'm surprised he never told you about me, actually. After all, my name is actually Gus, no lie.

Now this is where it gets bad... One time when we were exchanging secrets, we did it in a fairly public place. We were behind a large school, in a very narrow gap or alley that separated two portions of it. Unfortunately, despite the low volume, someone seemed to overhear us and ran into the school when we noticed. I made an attempt to follow him, but the corridor had far too many rooms on the first floor, it would have been impossible to find him, since he likely went to school there and knew the place like the back of his hand, whereas I had never been there before... Corey dismissed the thought and we left the school.

But I hadn't. I looked into the school records and found the identity of this student. Would you like to know who it was?
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 am

Gus wrote:
Mira wrote:

I was hesitant. I wasn't sure if you were ready to hear it from who you considered your enemy.

And as for the secrets we shared, we only did it as a symbol of our close friendship. You probably know more than I do, but he did share some interesting information, so I gave recompense and told him some of mine. Since we both knew of some rather personal anecdotes and secrets, we swore to never discuss it in front of anyone. Apparently, to him, that also meant you as well. I'm surprised he never told you about me, actually. After all, my name is actually Gus, no lie.

Now this is where it gets bad... One time when we were exchanging secrets, we did it in a fairly public place. We were behind a large school, in a very narrow gap or alley that separated two portions of it. Unfortunately, despite the low volume, someone seemed to overhear us and ran into the school when we noticed. I made an attempt to follow him, but the corridor had far too many rooms on the first floor, it would have been impossible to find him, since he likely went to school there and knew the place like the back of his hand, whereas I had never been there before... Corey dismissed the thought and we left the school.

But I hadn't. I looked into the school records and found the identity of this student. Would you like to know who it was?

Tell me, Gus. Tell me right now! Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:41 am

Well, in the spirit of Bakugan brawling, I was thinking we could have a battle to decide that. If you win, I will tell you all about this person. No stakes will be held should you lose. Do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:18 am

Gus wrote:
Well, in the spirit of Bakugan brawling, I was thinking we could have a battle to decide that. If you win, I will tell you all about this person. No stakes will be held should you lose. Do you accept?

Gus, I need to know... Please, don't do this to me.
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 am

Mira wrote:
Gus wrote:

I'll still tell you, but another day. It's your chance to find out today, I would take it.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:20 am

Gus wrote:
Mira wrote:
Gus wrote:

I'll still tell you, but another day. It's your chance to find out today, I would take it.

Fine, but I don't want questions from the peanut gallery. We don't mention this once in the entire brawl.
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 am

Mira wrote:
Gus wrote:
Mira wrote:
Gus wrote:

Fine, but I don't want questions from the peanut gallery. We don't mention this once in the entire brawl.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 am

Gus, we had a deal. A deal that specifically said that if I won, you would tell me what I need to know. If I lost, I wouldn't be held accountable for any other side of the wager but you wouldn't tell me the information yet.

We both won, and basically, wouldn't that mean you should still tell me?
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:13 am

Mira wrote:
Gus, we had a deal. A deal that specifically said that if I won, you would tell me what I need to know. If I lost, I wouldn't be held accountable for any other side of the wager but you wouldn't tell me the information yet.

We both won, and basically, wouldn't that mean you should still tell me?

Don't be so anxious. You'll find out another day, when we have our rematch. Only if you defeat me will I tell you, Mira.
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am

Do you want your friend to stop being mistreated after what happened? Just tell me and I'll set everything straight, Gus! I need to know this!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:26 am

All right, Gus. If you're not going to brawl me under those terms, let me set a few new ones of my own.

This time, I brawl you under the stakes that if I win, you tell me everything you know about the person who plays Spectra here. I want to know a little more about your master, if that's all right? You tell me any five things I want to know about him. That, or he can tell me himself. I expect to hear the truth, and the whole truth.

If I lose... Well, it's up to you what happens then.
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:19 am

Mira wrote:
All right, Gus. If you're not going to brawl me under those terms, let me set a few new ones of my own.

This time, I brawl you under the stakes that if I win, you tell me everything you know about the person who plays Spectra here. I want to know a little more about your master, if that's all right? You tell me any five things I want to know about him. That, or he can tell me himself. I expect to hear the truth, and the whole truth.

Since when did Master Spectra become part of the equation? Rolling Eyes I'll need his approval first, but if he accepts, then should you lose, I want you to agree to whatever he decides. It's only fair, right?
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Gus wrote:
Mira wrote:

Since when did Master Spectra become part of the equation? Rolling Eyes I'll need his approval first, but if he accepts, then should you lose, I want you to agree to whatever he decides. It's only fair, right?

Fine with me. So, what was his answer?
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mira

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:46 am

... Are you ever going to get back to me?
Back to top Go down
Guest7
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest7

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 am

It's settled, then. Win, and my master will tell you any five things regarding himself. Lose, and you are forced to join us as a Vexos brawler. Twisted Evil

You can set the stage yourself, Mira. And this time, I'm not holding back. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have the answers you seek...   I have the answers you seek... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have the answers you seek...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: EARTH :: FOR MIRA'S EYES ONLY-
Jump to: