Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Pbucket0/500Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) DpGFogC  (0/500)

Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Empty
PostSubject: Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.)   Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Today, I realized that when NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C. The Russians used a pencil. MLIA

Really? A decade? Twelve Million? And the solution was a dirt cheap pencil?
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Pbucket417/500Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) DpGFogC  (417/500)

Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.)   Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 am

I am going to say this for my friend steph....................................................................................I BLAME THE GOVERMENT!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire

Stupidity... (No offense to Government or NASA in any way.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: SPAM FORUM-
Jump to: