Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 got a Netbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: got a Netbook   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:41 am

I got a netbook Smile I can only come on it at night though... I have no clue if the chat will work and its difficult to use... but ill try to be on Smile
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Alpha City - New Vestroia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1500/1000000  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:45 am

GAUNTLET SABER ACTIVATE!

LIFE FORCE: 500

ENERGY: 500
Life Gauge at 500G
Back to top Go down
Mira
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Alpha City - New Vestroia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1500/1000000  (1500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
86/500  (86/500)

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:45 am

-47 energy to attack 'DIMENSION TRANSPORTER' with Lower Strike power level: 265!

ENERGY: 453
Life Gauge at 450G
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 am

'Lower Strike' technique successful.

Awaiting defensive maneuver.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 am

Come on Mira! D:
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:49 am

Attack successful.

Inflicting 265 LIFE FORCE damage on 'DIMENSIONAL TRANSPORTER'.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
9500/1000000  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
8/500  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:51 am

GUARD!!!! -42 energy DEFEND 'DIMENSIONAL TRANSPORTER' WITH 289 POWER!

ENERGY: 458
Life Gauge at 500G
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
avatar

Posts : 11918
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:51 am

Unable to identify defense target.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:58 am

I can't believe.. you actually did it Mira... why? Crying or Very sad is someone threatening you or something! If so, I swear, I will kill them with my bare hands! and I am not talking about through the site either Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-05-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1250/1000000  (1250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Fabia wrote:
I can't believe.. you actually did it Mira... why? Crying or Very sad is someone threatening you or something! If so, I swear, I will kill them with my bare hands! and I am not talking about through the site either Evil or Very Mad


your so scary fabia..Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Neathia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
5750/1000000  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
401/500  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:23 am

masteringram wrote:
Fabia wrote:
I can't believe.. you actually did it Mira... why? Crying or Very sad is someone threatening you or something! If so, I swear, I will kill them with my bare hands! and I am not talking about through the site either Evil or Very Mad


your so scary fabia..Rolling Eyes

You make it sound like I was acting Rolling Eyes I'm REALLY concerned about this, unlike you obviously Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
masteringram
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2010-05-14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
1250/1000000  (1250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Fabia wrote:
masteringram wrote:
Fabia wrote:
I can't believe.. you actually did it Mira... why? Crying or Very sad is someone threatening you or something! If so, I swear, I will kill them with my bare hands! and I am not talking about through the site either Evil or Very Mad


your so scary fabia..Rolling Eyes

You make it sound like I was acting Rolling Eyes I'm REALLY concerned about this, unlike you obviously Rolling Eyes

your right i'm not concerned one bit...Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: got a Netbook   

Back to top Go down
 
got a Netbook
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia) :: EARTH :: RUNO'S CAFE-
Jump to: